search

Author Topic: Bristol's Venetucci Pumpkin Ale  (Read 929 times)

Offline James Kitchens

• TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Barleywine
« on: September 30, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »

venetucci(Colorado Springs, CO) - Bristol Brewing has a Q&A "session" set up on their website regarding their Venetucci Pumpkin Ale. According to the information, release is set for October 18th. Also, they note that they are taking pre-orders for bomber bottles, which they note "may be sold out before the release". Just something to keep in mind if anyone plans to actually attend the release. Those pre-sales start on October 3rd ONLY at the brewery. More details below...

Q&A from the Bristol Brewing website:

Venetucci Pumpkin Ale FAQ

VPA FAQ

When will Venetucci Ale be available?
 The Venetucci Pumpkin Ale will be released on Tuesday, October 18th at 5:00 pm. Because we are doing pre-sale orders of bomber bottles,  bombers may be sold out before the release. Please come in to the  brewery to purchase your bottles beginning October 3rd.

Where can I get it?
 VPA will be available in growlers, pints and bottles at Bristol Brewing  Company, and in bottles at many liquor stores in El Paso and Teller  Counties. Please check with your local liquor store for availability.

How much can I buy?
 Due to overwhelming demand, patrons are limited to 6 bottles per person.  We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for supporting  Venetucci Farm.

Do I have to wait in line to get bottles at the brewery?
 NO! Beginning October 3rd, we'll be offering pre-sales of bomber bottles  in the tasting room. You must pay at the time you place your order, and  only one order per person will be allowed -- no third party orders or  payments, please!

Presales of 22 oz Bombers:
 We will have a sign up sheet for presales of bombers. Each person can  prepay for up to 6 bottles of Venetucci Pumpkin Ale. You must come to  the brewery IN PERSON, with a valid ID to pre-order. Payment is due at  the time you place your order. One pre-order per person, please.

Can I order bombers over the phone or website?
 No, pre-orders are available only in the Tasting Room.

When can I pick up my pre-ordered bottle(s)?
 Any time after noon on Wednesday, October 19th until close of business  November 30th.  Please note that bottles can not be consumed on the  premises.

What about growlers?
 Growlers will be available as new fills only, no refills this year. This  will enable us to dramatically speed up the line. Limit one growler per  person.

Can I get a keg for my home system?
 No, we're sorry, but we will not have any retail kegs available.

Link to information on Bristol Brewing's website

"Tenny mucho mucho deniro in su trucky trailer?"