search

Author Topic: NE Trip 03/12  (Read 1591 times)

Offline decoman

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Barleywine
NE Trip 03/12
« on: November 27, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »
So I am in the planning stages of my annual winter beer trip and with the Alchemist not re-oopening it has made me re-think my options. This is just starting to come together and no date is set in stone other than being a weekend, any additions or info would be helpful s usual.

Friday: (leave Chicago early, Thursday night)
End up in North Hampton/Amherst, MA

Sat:
Leave MA
Head North to VT Alchemist Cannery/Rock Art/Hill Farm (since these are more for just purchasing should be able to hit them quick and move on)
Lovell, ME (Drink some damn good Belgian beers at Ebenezer's) Have dinner
Portland for night walk to local pubs etc

Sun:
Portsmouth for lunch (smutty tour possibly)
Cambridge Brew, other boston stops
End up in somewhere on MA turnpike or Eastern NY for night

Monday:
Head back to Chicago with stop in Cleveland  (lunch GL at/or Fatheads)

Always open for ideas, remember I am driving so limited drinking at stops where I have to continue on...

Love historical sights, tours of brewery's, food production etc...

would be up for recommendations for good beer shops.. would love to pick Cisco Sours
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:50:57 PM by decoman »
hey grammar police, fuck you :bird: Swabs is an Assclown

Offline Lum

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Old Ale
Re: NE Trip 02/12
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 07:13:03 AM »
I work 2pm - midnight... just an FYI.  I may be able to arrange something however  :cheers:

Wanna suck it?

ISO: Coitus Beard Chicken Milk Porter

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 07:42:10 AM »
I work 2pm - midnight... just an FYI.  I may be able to arrange something however  :cheers:

What days are your weekend?

Offline Lum

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »

What days are your weekend?

Saturday & Sunday - all day.
Wanna suck it?

Offline thebestever

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Ale
  • unicorn stampede!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 11:56:08 AM »
So far February Saturday's look good for me, and of course I would be down with drinking at Willibrew!! 

Aliza & Adam should jump in with recommendations for Boston, but I highly recommend Publick House in Brookline.  And if you have time on Sunday you should head down to New Haven and hit up Cask Republic and Prime 16 and get pizza at Sally's.  If you do New Haven on Saturday, you can possibly hit up New England Brewing Co and get some growlers.  I think they are only open until like 1PM on Saturday's... I would suggest calling ahead. :)

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 07:23:30 PM »
I updated my original post to reflect a better driving schedule...

Also is a stop at Cisco worth it?

Offline jmu500

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 01:41:35 PM »
Cisco is in Nantucket which would include a ferry or small plane. It is also cold as fuck during the winter. However you can find the Cisco sours at most stores around MA.

I am not sure what you are looking for in the Boston area but I strongly recommend Cambridge Brewing. There are plenty of good stores to hit up in the area and they will have your sour fix. But you could probably cut Boston out of the itinerary and stop at the Armsby Abbey in Worcester which is more on the direct route from CT to ME. You could then stop at Throwback Brewery in Hampton (NH) and then Portsmouth Brewery in Portsmouth (NH), Novare Res in Portland, ME on your way to Ebenezers.

Hill Farmstead is closed on Sunday so I wouldnt recommend going on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday as they are closed all 3 days (that might fuck up your new route you are planning). I also recommend the Three Penny Taproom in Montpelier and the Blackback Pub and Flyshop in Waterbury (they usually have a bunch of Hill Farmstead on tap).

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »
Cisco is in Nantucket which would include a ferry or small plane. It is also cold as #### during the winter. However you can find the Cisco sours at most stores around MA.

I am not sure what you are looking for in the Boston area but I strongly recommend Cambridge Brewing. There are plenty of good stores to hit up in the area and they will have your sour fix. But you could probably cut Boston out of the itinerary and stop at the Armsby Abbey in Worcester which is more on the direct route from CT to ME. You could then stop at Throwback Brewery in Hampton (NH) and then Portsmouth Brewery in Portsmouth (NH), Novare Res in Portland, ME on your way to Ebenezers.

Hill Farmstead is closed on Sunday so I wouldnt recommend going on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday as they are closed all 3 days (that might #### up your new route you are planning). I also recommend the Three Penny Taproom in Montpelier and the Blackback Pub and Flyshop in Waterbury (they usually have a bunch of Hill Farmstead on tap).

Thanks Murph, I forgot about cisco being on an island. go to know about Hill farm noted and will recalculate, I may take CT out of the mix and drive right to NH and stay in Portland and head to ME from there. I have done waterbury stops and Three penny before so I would like to concentrate on NH and ME if I can and was hoping only to stop at Hillfarm to purchase etc.

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 11:18:15 PM »
Keep me posted as to when you'll be heading thru Albany.  I'll make it if I can;  only thing that may throw it off is that my son's Bday is on the 14th and we may do something that weekend.   JMU's posted some solid ideas, and I agree, Cambridge is a must-hit as you never know what Will may have on tap.
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....

Offline Lum

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 12:37:33 AM »
I'll second the Armsby Abbey suggestion :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sundays work for me  :ale: :banned: :ale:
Wanna suck it?

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 07:27:18 AM »
Bakes, it won't be that weekend more than likely the last two in Feb or first weekend in March

Offline jmu500

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 08:32:42 AM »
If you decide to stay north, there is the Lions Pride in Brunswick, ME which is owned by the same people as Ebenezers and there is the Amesbury Alehouse in Amesbury, MA that has a good tap and bottle list.

There are some good to decent beer stores in NH and ME but MA has a much wider selection so if you are looking to hit up a few stores you might need to go through MA. Once you know what your route is, I can make some suggestions.

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 12:54:06 PM »
If you decide to stay north, there is the Lions Pride in Brunswick, ME which is owned by the same people as Ebenezers and there is the Amesbury Alehouse in Amesbury, MA that has a good tap and bottle list.

There are some good to decent beer stores in NH and ME but MA has a much wider selection so if you are looking to hit up a few stores you might need to go through MA. Once you know what your route is, I can make some suggestions.

I plan on staying night in portland or close to ebenezers that's the day I will be drinking the most. Doesn't look like many places to stay near Lovell, ME.

Offline thebestever

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
  • unicorn stampede!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »
Cisco is in Nantucket which would include a ferry or small plane. It is also cold as #### during the winter. However you can find the Cisco sours at most stores around MA.

Hill Farmstead is closed on Sunday so I wouldnt recommend going on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday as they are closed all 3 days (that might #### up your new route you are planning). I also recommend the Three Penny Taproom in Montpelier and the Blackback Pub and Flyshop in Waterbury (they usually have a bunch of Hill Farmstead on tap).

Thanks Murph, I forgot about cisco being on an island. go to know about Hill farm noted and will recalculate, I may take CT out of the mix and drive right to NH and stay in Portland and head to ME from there. I have done waterbury stops and Three penny before so I would like to concentrate on NH and ME if I can and was hoping only to stop at Hillfarm to purchase etc.

:cry:

if you do skip CT, definitely let me know if you are hitting up armsby abbey, i've never been and have wanted to go!

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 12:59:06 PM »

:cry:

if you do skip CT, definitely let me know if you are hitting up armsby abbey, i've never been and have wanted to go!

He's a lone wolf.

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 01:03:10 PM »
Tbe - I will,  going to look into that place tonight when I get home. I am thinking night one will be in CT by you guys or Potsmouth, NH. I figure I have to drive the farthest on day one with no drinking till I get to my destination

Thick - LOL

Offline thebestever

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
  • unicorn stampede!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 03:01:18 PM »
Tbe - I will,  going to look into that place tonight when I get home. I am thinking night one will be in CT by you guys or Potsmouth, NH. I figure I have to drive the farthest on day one with no drinking till I get to my destination

Thick - LOL

sweet!  willi is definitely a good time.   :banned: :banned: :cheers:

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 07:05:21 PM »
armsby abbey looks like a cool place....

So for those who have been to ebenzers is it that good that I make it a stop? It is what puts me furthest away from home and if I cut out that and ME all together I can concentrate on Western/Middle MA and maybe Portsmouth and head up to Hill Farm.

Offline BeerTruth

• Double IPA
  • How 'bout them Bills?
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 07:12:27 AM »
I know it may be a touch out of the way, but Amherst and Northampton, MA have a great beer scene IMO.  Amherst has Moan and Dove, Hangars, and Amherst Brewing Co...and by the time you're out here, the new brewpub may be open downtown in the old ABC building.  Northampton has Dirty Truth, Sierra Grille, Paradise City, and the Northampton Brewery.  Just wanted to throw out the lesser known part of MA as an option  :thumbup:  Moe's Tavern is another bar in Western MA (Lee to be exact) right off the pike that is a pretty solid craft beer bar.  No food, but a quick easy stop if you're down for it...his tap list is always up to date so checking online before hand would be worth it.

Armsby Abbey is a must...they usually have an oddball Sixpoint beer or two on at any given moment.  Plus their food is some of the best in the area.

There's a new brewery outside Boston in Framingham called Jack's Abby that only makes lagers, but they're pretty damn good.  You'll probably see a bunch of their stuff on tap in Boston, but they had 8 or so beers on at the brewery and most weren't available in the city.

As for Boston...if you're in Cambridge at CBC, which I highly recommend as well, I would check out Atwood's.  It's within walking distance of the brewpub and usually has a pretty good selection of up and coming MA breweries on tap (Jack's Abby, Idle Hands, Backlash).  Lord Hobo is also in Cambridge, but they're super pricey and pretty hipster although their taplist is usually impressive.  Sunset Grill has the best draft selection in the Boston area hands down, plus a killer mead menu.  Publick House is perfect if you want Belgian-y style beers.  American Craft is good for, well...exactly what its name says   ;D

Let us know about CT, other than Willibrew, there really isn't much in the Central or Northern part of the state to visit in terms of craft beer.

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 08:23:30 AM »
Thanks BT

I was researching the Northhampton area last night and may make that my first night. The whole driving up to Hillfarm is throwing my trip off. If the alchemist was open I wouldn't even be thinking MA or ME :)

Offline thebestever

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
  • unicorn stampede!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 10:15:12 AM »
I know it may be a touch out of the way, but Amherst and Northampton, MA have a great beer scene IMO.  Amherst has Moan and Dove, Hangars, and Amherst Brewing Co...and by the time you're out here, the new brewpub may be open downtown in the old ABC building.  Northampton has Dirty Truth, Sierra Grille, Paradise City, and the Northampton Brewery.  Just wanted to throw out the lesser known part of MA as an option  :thumbup:  Moe's Tavern is another bar in Western MA (Lee to be exact) right off the pike that is a pretty solid craft beer bar.  No food, but a quick easy stop if you're down for it...his tap list is always up to date so checking online before hand would be worth it.

Armsby Abbey is a must...they usually have an oddball Sixpoint beer or two on at any given moment.  Plus their food is some of the best in the area.

There's a new brewery outside Boston in Framingham called Jack's Abby that only makes lagers, but they're pretty damn good.  You'll probably see a bunch of their stuff on tap in Boston, but they had 8 or so beers on at the brewery and most weren't available in the city.

As for Boston...if you're in Cambridge at CBC, which I highly recommend as well, I would check out Atwood's.  It's within walking distance of the brewpub and usually has a pretty good selection of up and coming MA breweries on tap (Jack's Abby, Idle Hands, Backlash).  Lord Hobo is also in Cambridge, but they're super pricey and pretty hipster although their taplist is usually impressive.  Sunset Grill has the best draft selection in the Boston area hands down, plus a killer mead menu.  Publick House is perfect if you want Belgian-y style beers.  American Craft is good for, well...exactly what its name says   ;D

Let us know about CT, other than Willibrew, there really isn't much in the Central or Northern part of the state to visit in terms of craft beer.

IMO Amherst Brewing Company and Northampton Brewing can be skipped, however I give two thumbs up to Moan & Dove.

Only go to Lord Hobo if you are uber hipster and have a giant beard.

And :wub: Atwood!  I really can't wait to go to Jack's Abby, I'm super impressed by their beers.

Offline jmu500

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »
Thanks BT

I was researching the Northhampton area last night and may make that my first night. The whole driving up to Hillfarm is throwing my trip off. If the alchemist was open I wouldn't even be thinking MA or ME :)

Do you know when this trip is going to take place? I am going to Hill Farmstead Presidents day weekend and could drop off some stuff with you. I agree that the Greensboro portion is going to throw things off since it is far away from anything of relevance.

I am a fan of the Dirty Truth and Northampton is a pretty cool area but depending on your plan of attack you could skip western MA. There are a bunch a new breweries opening in the Boston area (Idle Hands, Slumbrew, Backlash, Jacks Abby) but the hours are pretty limited and I wouldnt break my back trying to track them down. Like the Truth said you can hit up Atwoods and try all them on draft.

I would go with Willimantic (CT), Armsby Abbey (Worcester), Cambridge/Boston area, Portsmouth/Portland area. You could always fly to Manchester, NH and rent a car then fly home thru Hartford, Providence, Boston or NYC.

My head hurts from trying to figure out the best plan but regardless there are plenty of places to go. IMO even though my opinion is gospel.

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 07:40:06 PM »
Thanks BT

Do you know when this trip is going to take place? I am going to Hill Farmstead Presidents day weekend and could drop off some stuff with you. I agree that the Greensboro portion is going to throw things off since it is far away from anything of relevance.

I am a fan of the Dirty Truth and Northampton is a pretty cool area but depending on your plan of attack you could skip western MA. There are a bunch a new breweries opening in the Boston area (Idle Hands, Slumbrew, Backlash, Jacks Abby) but the hours are pretty limited and I wouldnt break my back trying to track them down. Like the Truth said you can hit up Atwoods and try all them on draft.

I would go with Willimantic (CT), Armsby Abbey (Worcester), Cambridge/Boston area, Portsmouth/Portland area. You could always fly to Manchester, NH and rent a car then fly home thru Hartford, Providence, Boston or NYC.

My head hurts from trying to figure out the best plan but regardless there are plenty of places to go. IMO even though my opinion is gospel.

Murph, thanks again!   Don't hurt your head over me  ;D in the end it all works out I miss something I add something on the fly and I always have a good time...

It may be prez weekend but it could be the weekend after or the one after that... I have to wait to see how my company's schedule books up for the spring...

If I pass thru your area and you want to met up for a beer let me know always looking to met up with TBS'ers while on the road

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 09:06:28 PM »
If you had to pick one town to stop in later in the day and would stay there the night, have multiple places to walk to and try different things would it be Portsmouth, NH or Portland, ME?

Offline jmu500

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »
If you had to pick one town to stop in later in the day and would stay there the night, have multiple places to walk to and try different things would it be Portsmouth, NH or Portland, ME?

I would say Portland has more to do, has better restaurants and is more walkable.

Offline Naproxen

• VIP Member
  • Double IPA
  • Never Odd or Even
    • Say it loud, say it proud!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 02:20:12 PM »

I would say Portland has more to do, has better restaurants and is more walkable.

I just saw this thread...

I'd hit both Portsmouth and Portland, they are a paltry hour from eachother.  Portsmouth is a quickie, you'd only be hitting the brewpub, then onto Portland for the night.

If you can swing a visit to jack's Abbey do so, worth the visit for samples and to see a great new brewery in its infancy
[younger35] 12:25 am: Just on weekends dick
[Squid] 12:25 am: you only have dick on weekends, younger?
[bakes] 12:25 am: Your dick wears a helmet on weekends?

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 05:25:29 PM »

I'd hit both Portsmouth and Portland, they are a paltry hour from eachother.  Portsmouth is a quickie, you'd only be hitting the brewpub, then onto Portland for the night.

If you can swing a visit to jack's Abbey do so, worth the visit for samples and to see a great new brewery in its infancy

this is what will more than likely happen  :cheers:

Offline Steve Tasker

• Old Ale
  • **OFFICIAL Fruit King of TBS**
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »
Let me know if you ever make it through Buffalo.
helping Stephanie deliver sausage to the unit since 2010

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »

will do, more than likely when I am passing thru it will be the middle of the night  :unsure:

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 03:46:36 PM »

Agreed.

Need to road trip out that way soon.  Been too long - lately it's always the "albany to cape express," need to take the local. :yes:
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....

Offline ender

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
  • Location: Kicking your asses at SFV and have a summer home in pandora
  • Putting in the hardest work of all, caring...
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2011, 04:01:18 AM »
cleveland...

have you gone to brew kettle? it's decent.
and stop in at market garden if the time frame works out... both are solid.

also a fan of the lizardville liquor and whiskey store.
rhyder74 on ps4.

Offline ender

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2011, 04:02:06 AM »

will do, more than likely when I am passing thru it will be the middle of the night  :unsure:

tasker isn't worth stopping for, but coles is.  ;)
rhyder74 on ps4.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2011, 10:59:51 AM »
Lovell, ME (Drink some damn good Belgian beers at Ebenezer's) (My alchemist replacement) (spend night)
In your van... in the woods? :unsure:

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
Re: NE Trip 03/12
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2011, 06:51:20 PM »
updated first post to reflect current idea...

Offline Naproxen

• VIP Member
  • Double IPA
  • Never Odd or Even
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2011, 10:42:13 PM »

:cry: No CT?

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2011, 07:24:02 AM »

:cry: No CT?

I think the first night will be ct or western ma depending if you guys can met up but I don't have my weekend set yet.

Offline Steve Tasker

• Old Ale
  • **OFFICIAL Fruit King of TBS**
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 12:16:06 PM »

<_<
helping Stephanie deliver sausage to the unit since 2010

Offline Lum

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »

<_<

I would stop for bill :banana:
Wanna suck it?

Offline warriorsoul

• Macro
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2011, 11:13:06 AM »
Jack's Abby should have their bottling line up and running by this time.  They are making some great beers to say the least.  Inexpensive growlers too, unlike Willimantic  :bag:

Cambridge Brewing will have many more bottled offerings in the area as well.  I am no hipster and enjoyed dinner at Lord Hobo.  A must stop if you are at CBC.  It's a 5 minute walk up the street.

I would also recommend the People's Pint in Greenfield, MA if you can swing it.  No growler fills at the moment, but a fun place to spend a couple hours.  Element Brewery isn't too far away either...a very cool town surrounds this tiny brewery. 
Just ring the fucking bell, you pansy.

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2011, 08:50:46 PM »
Jack's Abby should have their bottling line up and running by this time.  They are making some great beers to say the least.  Inexpensive growlers too, unlike Willimantic  :bag:

Cambridge Brewing will have many more bottled offerings in the area as well.  I am no hipster and enjoyed dinner at Lord Hobo.  A must stop if you are at CBC.  It's a 5 minute walk up the street.

I would also recommend the People's Pint in Greenfield, MA if you can swing it.  No growler fills at the moment, but a fun place to spend a couple hours.  Element Brewery isn't too far away either...a very cool town surrounds this tiny brewery.

Thanks Tom!

Offline ender

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011, 11:54:20 PM »

Thanks Tom!

In no way discount willimantic... it's beers are awesome
  :ale:
rhyder74 on ps4.

Offline warriorsoul

• Macro
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 09:22:29 AM »
Nope, would never do so...just stating fact on the growler prices.
David makes some of the best beers and I have been there many, many times.
You just need to know this going in, especially if you are traveling there solely to score some growlers.
No fills on Sundays or after 8 or 9pm every other night too the last I checked.

Offline thebestever

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
  • unicorn stampede!
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »
You just need to know this going in, especially if you are traveling there solely to score some growlers.

Yes, no fills after 9PM or on Sundays... and the growler prices are around $13 for a fill.  The higher ABV beers are not available for growler fills (pretty much anything served in a 12 oz glass).

Offline warriorsoul

• Macro
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »
I guess I used to buy the higher gravity beers then, b/c I used to pay $22 or more for many of Dave's creations.....$13 for Rail Mail Rye is a no-brainer  :thumbup:

Yes, no fills after 9PM or on Sundays... and the growler prices are around $13 for a fill.  The higher ABV beers are not available for growler fills (pretty much anything served in a 12 oz glass).

Offline thebestever

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
  • unicorn stampede!
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2011, 10:25:44 AM »
I guess I used to buy the higher gravity beers then, b/c I used to pay $22 or more for many of Dave's creations.....$13 for Rail Mail Rye is a no-brainer  :thumbup:

they kind of change their policy around the higher abv beers, and it probably depends on who you ask.. but last year they would sell them for $22 - $24, but i asked again this summer for one and they wouldn't sell it to me.. i haven't asked again since then.  they definitely won't sell any high abv in growlers this week because of the holidays.... there will be slim pickings. 

Offline Naproxen

• VIP Member
  • Double IPA
  • Never Odd or Even
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »

they kind of change their policy around the higher abv beers, and it probably depends on who you ask.. but last year they would sell them for $22 - $24, but i asked again this summer for one and they wouldn't sell it to me.. i haven't asked again since then.  they definitely won't sell any high abv in growlers this week because of the holidays.... there will be slim pickings.

I'm brewing there Saturday, there better be beer on tap to drink  <_<

Offline thebestever

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
  • unicorn stampede!
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2011, 03:31:18 PM »

I'm brewing there Saturday, there better be beer on tap to drink  <_<

i will probably see you as i am stopping by for a growler fill!

Offline decoman

• Barleywine
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 07:19:43 PM »
Any good stores in the Northampton area that I can get the Ciscosours?