search

Author Topic: 19 years of SN Bigfoot  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Javit

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
19 years of SN Bigfoot
« on: November 11, 2011, 10:25:05 PM »
I've finally filled in the holes in the longest beer vertical I have.  My 2000 bottle arrived today. The 1996 was brewery-ish only and not-so-easy to track down.  Within the next few months I'll finally be able to do a 20 year vertical tasting. :pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

Yo lloré porque no tenía zapatos hasta que vi un niño que no tenía pies.
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

01:11:54 ‹everetends› you are a big, rigid boy

01:44:00 ‹everetends› I have huge balls

Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
  • signed life away on the internet totally worth it
Re: 19 years of SN Bigfoot
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »
:drool:
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.

Offline jodan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Malt Liquor
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 12:25:38 AM »
I've finally filled in the holes in the longest beer vertical I have.  My 2000 bottle arrived today. The 1996 was brewery-ish only and not-so-easy to track down.  Within the next few months I'll finally be able to do a 20 year vertical tasting. :pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

Awesome! Glad I could help, what was the deal with the '96?

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 12:33:10 AM »
 :pickle: ^^ I called you out in a RB thank you thread, didn't know you were here! Stick around! :thumbup:

I've been told a couple different things about the '96.  One story I heard with regards to the cap is that there was an ordering mess up so more of it went into kegs and the bottles were only available at the brewery.  Another was that it was just a really really small batch that year and the special order caps weren't needed so they used regular caps and it was still brewery only  :shrug:
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline jodan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Malt Liquor
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 12:40:20 AM »
:pickle: ^^ I called you out in a RB thank you thread, didn't know you were here! Stick around! :thumbup:

I've been told a couple different things about the '96.  One story I heard with regards to the cap is that there was an ordering mess up so more of it went into kegs and the bottles were only available at the brewery.  Another was that it was just a really really small batch that year and the special order caps weren't needed so they used regular caps and it was still brewery only  :shrug:

Well whatever the problem was, I knew I probably couldn't put the whole thing together, Congrats!
Figured I was going to run into you at DDay due to some mutual acquaintances (bigLobo), but I got drunk :bag:

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 12:45:20 AM »

Well whatever the problem was, I knew I probably couldn't put the whole thing together, Congrats!
Figured I was going to run into you at DDay due to some mutual acquaintances (bigLobo), but I got drunk :bag:

:lol: :lol: Who wasn't that day?  I got pretty buzzed throughout the afternoon and ended up at Lobo's buddy's place for a Darkness vertical tasting but I was so tired I could barely taste anything.  Up for about 21 hours straight at that point. Next time though!   :cheers: :cheers:
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline decoman

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Barleywine
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 08:29:32 AM »

:lol: :lol: Who wasn't that day?  I got pretty buzzed throughout the afternoon and ended up at Lobo's buddy's place for a Darkness vertical tasting but I was so tired I could barely taste anything.  Up for about 21 hours straight at that point. Next time though!   :cheers: :cheers:

light weight  :lol:   :unsure:
hey grammar police, fuck you :bird: Swabs is an Assclown