search

Author Topic: Avery Brewing  (Read 3403 times)

Offline Oxymoron

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
Re: Avery Brewing
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 04:30:35 PM »
Release schedule from today's newsletter...

Sui Generis - #2 in the Avery Barrel-Aged Series - September 23rd, 2009 at 3 PM at the Avery Tap Room

Gosling's Rum Barrel-Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout - #3 in the Avery Barrel-Aged Series - Late 2009

Cerasus - No. 4 in the Barrel-Aged Series -Late 2009

The Beast Grand Cru 2009 - Just released!  Look for it on a shelf near you!

The Kaiser Imperial Oktoberfest 2009 - Just released!  Go search it out.

IN

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
Great American Beer Fest Week
Avery happenings from Monday 9/21 to Sunday 9/27

The Avery Tap Room will be open Mon 10am-6pm,
Tues-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-6pm

Our stellar lineup of beers like Avery IPA, White Rascal Belgian Wheat, Ellie's Brown Ale and Hog Heaven Barleywine Style Ale will be flanked by new, rare brews all week long.  Expect 12 taps of goodness flowing every day from 10 AM to 8 PM(Monday-Saturday), along with these specialty tappings each day at 11 AM:

Monday, 9/21 - Eagle Rare Reverend.  Our Belgian Quad aged in Eagle Rare Whiskey barrels

Tuesday, 9/22 - Bad Sally.  Salvation Belgian Golden aged in oak and soured up using our house culture of bugs!

Wednesday, 9/23 - Sui Generis Barrel-Aged Sour Ale Release at 3PM.  Beginning at 11 AM:

Port Altar Boy '09 - Reverend aged in a Cabernet Sauvignon  Barrel with Bretts and House Sour Blend #1.
Opus Altar Boy '09 - Reverend aged in a port barrel with Bretts and House Sour Blend #2
Good Sally '09 - Salvation aged in a Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel with Bretts and House Sour Blend #1

Thursday, 9/24 - Voltron and Hot for Sammy.  Think sour, and our Samael's Oak Aged ale in an altered state. 

Friday, 9/25 - Lawnmower beer day:

Sour Cherry Mephistopheles' Stout.  A 2009 vintage of a fav from 2008

Moloch - A blend of our Reverend and Samael's aged in fresh Buffalo Trace Bourbon barrels. 13% abv.

Saturday, 9/26 - Straight Outta Hell - A one-barrel experiment... 50% Out of Bounds Stout, 50% Mephistopheles' Stout, aged in a Heaven Hill bourbon barrel for six months. 10% abv.

Sunday, 9/27 - The Holy Trinity of Ales.  Together in all their glory.

This is just scheduled tappings for the week, checkout the Tap Room Blog for a list of what additional tasty, small-batch brews might make it on tap at some point.  It's weeks like this that make us wish we had 25+ taps!! 

Upcoming Seasonal and Limited Releases

Sui Generis - #2 in the Avery Barrel-Aged Series - September 23rd, 2009 at 3 PM at the Avery Tap Room

duganA IPA - October 2009

Black Tot - Gosling's Rum Barrel-Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout - #3 in the Avery Barrel-Aged Series - Late November 2009

The Czar Russian Imperial Stout - November 1st 2009

Cerasus - No. 4 in the Barrel-Aged Series - Spring of 2010

Offline Oxymoron

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2009, 03:57:08 PM »
Holy crap I might have to make a few trips to Boulder that week.  I am planning on going to the Sui Generis  release on Wed 9/23.  Nice to see Voltron pouring that day   :banned:

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 11:44:36 PM »
GABF Medal Count: Our Kaiser Imperial Oktoberfest wins Gold and Brabant Barrel-Aged Wild Ale takes Bronze!

You should have seen the looks of delight on Head Brewer Steve Breezley and Brewmaster Adam Avery's faces after hearing the announcement that our Kaiser Imperial Oktoberfest had won a Gold Medal in the German Style Dopplebock/Eisbock.  The news came to us just minutes after receiving a Bronze medal in the Experimental category for Brabant Barrel-Aged Wild Ale, and the reaction from our entire crew was priceless.  We were thrilled at the medal, but moreover we were laughing at the irony of winning medals for beers at polar opposites of the craft spectrum.  Yep, a Bronze for an avante garde, brettanomyces fermented, barrel-aged wild ale that "was not brewed to any known style" and a Gold for a lager beer.  Needless to say we were thrilled to be honored for our brewing prowess in such disparate categories!  There aren't many brewers in the country pulling that off!

If you're around the brewery anytime soon give the fellas on the brewing staff a well deserved pat on the back.  They are: Steve "Breeze" Breezley, Steve "Wad" Wadzinski, Andy "Hollywood" Parker, Matt "Handtruck" Thrall, Matt "Mick" McMillin, Rob Christiansen, Fred Rizzo, Billy Phillips, Jesse Brookstein and Ross "Wilson" Meinert.   As any homebrewer knows quite well, it takes painstaking attention to detail, hard work, cleanliness and a true love of your craft to execute a beer start to finish, and these guys do it all week long.  Bravo brewers!

Brabant

The Kaiser is the Fall seasonal in our Dictators Series, and can be found at quality liquor stores across Colorado and select states throughout the country.  If you are lucky enough to find Brabant on a shelf, buy a lotto ticket, 'cause it is your lucky day.               

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2009, 01:38:23 PM »
Avery Brewing Company Unit E @ Avery Brewing: Fermenter 1 and 2- Mephistopheles' Stout Fermenter 3- Cerasus Fermenter 4 - Baddest Salvation (awaiting xfer to oak). One badass room full 'o beer!

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2009, 01:10:53 PM »
Avery Brewing Company Moloch - A 50/50 blend of The Reverend and Samael's Oak Aged Ale, aged in Buffalo Trace Bourbon barrels will be this Friday's special tapping!

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2009, 07:43:17 AM »
Avery Brewing Company This just in! A very special, limited edition guest beer--made with exotic ingredients from far off continents-- will appear at our Decade of Reverend dinner tomorrow night!!

Offline Surly Duff

• TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Barleywine
  • Famous Last Words: "Hold my beer and watch this!"
    • Craft Beer Time
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2009, 03:17:05 PM »
"I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer." -Homer Simpson        "What's drinking? A mere pause from thinking." -Lord Byron

"Who cares how time advances?  I'm drinking ale today." -Edgar Allan Poe

Offline NFLMVP

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
    • NFLMVP's Trade References
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »
Avery to Release Black Tot as No. 3 In Barrel Aged Series

http://thefullpint.com/beer-news/avery-to-release-black-tot-as-no-3-in-barrel-aged-series

Is this supposed to be "true-to-style" or is it going to be like the sour Captain Lawrence version?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 04:28:29 PM by NFLMVP »
Take good care of your beer and your beer will take good care of you.

Offline Surly Duff

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
    • Craft Beer Time
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2009, 04:38:01 PM »
Avery to Release Black Tot as No. 3 In Barrel Aged Series

http://thefullpint.com/beer-news/avery-to-release-black-tot-as-no-3-in-barrel-aged-series

Is this supposed to be "true-to-style" or is it going to be like the sour Captain Lawrence version?

No idea.
"I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer." -Homer Simpson        "What's drinking? A mere pause from thinking." -Lord Byron

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »
Avery Brewing Company Currently putting together the brewers list for the Inaugural Boulder Sour Fest to take place on 2/27/10!!

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 09:08:06 AM »
Mephistopheles' Stout - December 11th,  2009 , with a Release Vertical Tasting at the Avery Tap Room!

New World Porter - December 30th,  2010

Black Tot - Gosling's Rum Barrel-Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout - No. 3 in the Avery Barrel-Aged Series - January 15th,  2010 at the Avery Tap Room

Cerasus - No. 4 in the Avery Barrel-Aged Series - Spring of 2010

Offline Surly Duff

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
    • Craft Beer Time
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2010, 02:00:08 PM »

Offline NFLMVP

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
    • NFLMVP's Trade References
Take good care of your beer and your beer will take good care of you.

Offline Surly Duff

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
    • Craft Beer Time

Offline Dr. Rockzo

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Barleywine
  • The Rock'n'Roll Klown
“Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2010, 06:13:11 PM »
Collaboration Not Litigation Ale

Release Party is Friday, February 5th
and features a
FOUR YEAR VERTICAL TASTING!

It all started back in the early aughts, when Vinnie Cilurzo, of Russian River Brewing, and Adam Avery, of Avery Brewing, met at the Great American Beer Festival.  After becoming friends the two soon realized that each brewed a beer called Salvation; Avery's a Belgian Golden Ale and Cilurzo's a Belgian Strong Ale.  Preferring a creative solution to their naming conflict, the two brewers chose to blend their respective brews together--and continue with brewing the brews individually, we should add--to create a new and increasingly complex libation that captured the unique qualities of each beer.   After a collaborative brew session in late 2006, Batch #1 of Collaboration Not Litigation Ale was born and bottled at Avery Brewing in February of 2007. 

Separate brews of our respective Salvations--each brewed and fermented in strict accordance with the brewers original recipe--were blended and bottled earlier this week as Collaboration Not Litigation Ale.   

A Tapping Party and four-year vertical tasting is scheduled for Friday, February 5th from 5-8PM to mark the release of Batch #4 and to celebrate the fruitful relationship between Avery Brewing and Russian River Brewing.   Rob Rosser will be on hand serving his famous fish tacos ($4 each) and we'll be unveiling another Friday Special Tapping, so plan to spend a whole night at the Avery Tap Room! 

Look for Collaboration Not Litigation Ale in 22oz bottles and on tap throughout CO and across the nation beginning in February 2010.  Suggested retail price is $8 per bottle.   

Collaboration Not Litigation Ale Tapping Party: Four-Year Vertical Tasting
At the Avery Tap Room
Friday, February 5th, from 5-8 PM
FREE ADMISSION!

The Maharaja Imperial IPA Batch #11 Release Party
Friday, March 5th
at the Avery Tap Room

Welcome the 2010 batch of the notorious Maharaja Imperial IPA at a release party at the Avery Tap Room. We'll have lots of fresh Maharaja along with plenty of other of your favorite Avery brews flowing from the taps.  Local Chef extraordinaire Rob Rosser will be on hand serving his fish tacos and other treats.

Look for The Maharaja on draft and in 22oz. bombers in select states and stores beginning the second week in March. 

The Maharaja Release Party
Friday, March 5th from 5-8PM
At the Avery Tap Room in Boulder
FREE ADMISSIONSamael's

Oak Aged Ale - April 1st, 2010

Karma Ale - April 1st, 2010

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2010, 03:20:19 PM »
Inaugural Boulder SourFest
February 27th, 2010 - 12pm-5pm
Avery Tap Room and Barrel-Aging Room

You asked and American brewers responded!  We've received sour beer commitments from enough breweries to release a few more tickets to the Boulder SourFest! 

Additional tickets will go on sale on Thursday, February 18th at 8AM MST.  Online ticket sales only at www.ticketalternativev.com

Online ticket sales only! Tickets will not be available from the Avery Tap Room.

Offline Surly Duff

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
    • Craft Beer Time
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2010, 03:57:07 PM »
Fresh Maharaja is on it's way to distributors. :)

Offline Surly Duff

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
    • Craft Beer Time
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2010, 04:41:43 PM »
Fresh batch of Maharaja is out along with Avery 17.

Offline KingG

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Old Ale
    • Bine & Vine Bottle Shop
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2010, 04:46:11 PM »
This recent batch of Maha is killer. I was pleasantly surprised how much i liked the Seventeen, as well, definitely the best anniversary beer they've made in quite some time.
Bine & Vine Bottle Shop

www.BineandVine.com

Offline Surly Duff

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
    • Craft Beer Time
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2010, 04:49:33 PM »
This recent batch of Maha is killer. I was pleasantly surprised how much i liked the Seventeen, as well, definitely the best anniversary beer they've made in quite some time.

I hear that 16 is drinking very nice now and still has a year or so before the brett really peaks.  15 and 16 are going for $4.99 at a local liquor store and they have a good number of cases of both so I may have to pick up some.

Offline KingG

• Old Ale
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »

I hear that 16 is drinking very nice now and still has a year or so before the brett really peaks.  15 and 16 are going for $4.99 at a local liquor store and they have a good number of cases of both so I may have to pick up some.
Holy crap, great price. Definitely grab the Fifteen, i aged a little over a case and it's tasting outstanding right now.

Sixteen had Brett? I thought it was a Saison with peach, honey and jasmine?
Bine & Vine Bottle Shop

www.BineandVine.com

Offline Surly Duff

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
    • Craft Beer Time
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2010, 05:16:22 PM »

Holy crap, great price. Definitely grab the Fifteen, i aged a little over a case and it's tasting outstanding right now.

OK then it was the 15 that was the brett.  You're right.  They also have a good number of cases of Shipyard Imperial Porter for $2.99.  Decent enough imperial porter and hard to go wrong at that price per bomber.

Offline KingG

• Old Ale
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »

OK then it was the 15 that was the brett.  You're right.  They also have a good number of cases of Shipyard Imperial Porter for $2.99.  Decent enough imperial porter and hard to go wrong at that price per bomber.
My cost on that beer is twice that.  :blink:
Bine & Vine Bottle Shop

www.BineandVine.com

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »
GABF Week at the Avery Tap Room

Special Tappings And Extended Hours All Week Long
9/13 to 9/19

Big, sour, hoppy, crazy, complex, interesting, odd and world-class, they'll all be there at the Avery Tap Room for the week of the Great American Beer Festival!  We have extended hours for the entire week. Open 10 AM - 10PM Monday 9/13 through Sunday 9/19.   SPECIAL TAPPINGS EVERY DAY at 12PM sharp. 

Here's the list:

Monday 9/13 - Fumator - Strong Smoked Ale aged in Stranahan's Whiskey Barrels
Tuesday 9/14 - Altar Boy - Barrel-Aged Sour Ale
Wednesday 9/15 - Voltron - Barrel-Aged Sour Ale
Thursday 9/16 - Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout
Friday 9/17 - The Beast From The Wood - Belgian Grand Cru
Friday 9/17 - Meph Addict - Coffee Infused Mephistopheles' Stout
Saturday 9/18 - 2006 Samael's Oak Aged Ale
Sunday 9/19 - 2002, 2004 and 2007  The Czar Imperial Stout

10AM - 12PM Each Day - Lilikoi Mahu Passion Fruit Witbier. Stop in and have a breakfast beer with us!

These are all the scheduled tappings we've planned for the week, but rest assured that you'll see myriad other aged, dry-hopped and rare oddities making appearances throughout the week.  As always, we'll have 21 other Avery beers on tap, including many brews only available at the Tap Room.   

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2011, 10:29:26 PM »
 :excited:

Look for Eighteen Anniversary Ale
A Dry-Hopped Rye Saison Ale - on shelves now
Gilly> this is totally murdering my unicorn blood boner

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »

Avery Tap Room Tapping! The second release in our Tap Room-only sour series is here!
Eremita II is a strong blonde sour ale that has been residing in seven French oak barrels for two years. After primary fermenting with a Belgian abbey yeast, we pitched it with our house Brettanomyces strain, house Pediococcus, and Lactobacillus. This produced a compendium of rustic farmhouse flavors, mild oak tannins, moderate lactic acidity, and a tropical fruit aroma. After feeding it a manly helping of apricots and peaches, we have Eremita II, an incredibly smooth 10.1% abv American Sour Ale. Cheers!

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2012, 01:24:00 PM »
Scimitars of Simcoe®!
Big kings need big beers, and to defend his kingdom, The Maharaja swings a huge scimitar of hops!  An entire half of his hop legion is comprised of Simcoe® soldiers - hops so intense that you'll think a pine tree and grapefruit tree made a baby, and it's kicking in your nose.
On December 12th, 5pm, at the Avery Tap Room bombers and draft go on sale of this insane Imperial IPA.  Accompanied by tasty Indian cuisine and Bollywood films in the Barrel Aging Cellar, the Maharaja himself will be here, and will allow you to take pictures with him!  22 oz. bottles of his majesty will be available in Colorado retailers beginning in mid-December, and invading our other territories beginning early January.  If you're ever curious where you can find fresh Avery beers near you, check out our Brew Finder!

A New Year Nears, and New World too!
Arriving to port at the Avery Tap Room on December 19th, we celebrate the seasonal return of New World Porter! Since 1998, we have sailed through the late winter and into early spring with the help of this robust porter that has been dry-hopped for the long voyage from bottle to palate.  These days, they call it a "black IPA", but back then it was a New World!  Colorado retailers will begin to see 6-packs and draft in late December, and it will reach further ports by mid-January.  Ahoy!

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »
Has anyone found 2012 bottles of Samael's yet?

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2014, 04:39:32 PM »
allegedly back in Wisconsin?
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.

Offline rhoadsrage

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Double IPA
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2016, 02:31:32 PM »
Avery is discontinuing some classics if you want to try them one last time. 
Discontinuing:
The Beast
Samael’s Ale
Mephistopheles
The Kaiser
 The Czar
 Salvation
 Dugana

I remember hunting those down years ago, when big beers were the new kid on the block, and I have walked past them many times since then.  I will have to try a few of them one more time. 

To take its place will be 6 new beers emerge from the Botanicals & Barrels series:
Vanilla Bean Stout, aged in bourbon barrels
Raspberry Sour, aged in oak barrels
Tangerine Quad
Apricot Sour
Ginger Sour
Coconut Porter

http://www.westword.com/restaurants/avery-brewing-kills-off-six-of-its-acclaimed-demons-and-dictators-beers-8523299
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."  --Mike Tyson

Offline howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Barleywine
  • If I've offended you, it made me happy.
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2016, 02:37:55 PM »
Avery is discontinuing some classics if you want to try them one last time. 
Discontinuing:
The Beast
Samael’s Ale
Mephistopheles
The Kaiser
 The Czar
 Salvation
 Dugana

I remember hunting those down years ago, when big beers were the new kid on the block, and I have walked past them many times since then.  I will have to try a few of them one more time. 

To take its place will be 6 new beers emerge from the Botanicals & Barrels series:
Vanilla Bean Stout, aged in bourbon barrels
Raspberry Sour, aged in oak barrels
Tangerine Quad
Apricot Sour
Ginger Sour
Coconut Porter

http://www.westword.com/restaurants/avery-brewing-kills-off-six-of-its-acclaimed-demons-and-dictators-beers-8523299

Looks like trend chasing to me.  We don't get Avery here anymore :shrug:

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2016, 03:13:21 PM »
For a $12 bomber of a barrel aged beer that Vanilla Bean stout is really nice.  Raspberry Sour is solid as well for a one note fruit american sour.

Don't think I've had any of those beers they're discontinuing in 6 or 7 years.
Dan

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2016, 03:19:18 PM »
They do a ton of other big beers that are smaller format and more limited release.  I'm guessing those weren't selling anymore  :shrug:

Offline Westside Threat

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Barleywine
  • Carpe Cervisiam
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2016, 03:35:43 PM »
I haven't bought Avery in ages.  We still get it but just too many other options.

Besides sours, do Belgian style beers sell anymore?  The wife asked me to grab her a Tripel and besides Karmeliet I couldn't find a single other option in the store. 
Should we take a cab home, Jesus?
Shit man, we can hoof it from here.
I know you can walk on water...
But can you walk on this much beer?

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2016, 10:02:52 AM »
Samael’s was great, they were using Stranahan's barrels for awhile and those were exceptional. Some years it was a boozy mess though.

Offline BryanC

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Old Ale
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2016, 10:33:53 AM »
I think the last time I had one of those was when Beagle was in town and CAH had the Czar on tap.  Wait, that's not quite true.  I had a Dugana at mekong a couple years later.  Never bought any of them in bottles.  :shrug:

Offline BryanC

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2016, 10:36:29 AM »
I haven't bought Avery in ages.  We still get it but just too many other options.

Besides sours, do Belgian style beers sell anymore?  The wife asked me to grab her a Tripel and besides Karmeliet I couldn't find a single other option in the store.

Seems like not.  I was just thinking about this earlier - a newish local place (Lickinghole Creek) used to make a fantastic Saison, a solid Triple, and even canned a Belgian Pale.  Now all they make is fruit infused crazy shit aged in nasty ass rum barrels that people line up around the block for.  Meh.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 11:45:14 AM by BryanC »

Offline rhoadsrage

• VIP Member
  • Double IPA
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2016, 11:25:45 AM »

Seems like not.  I was just thinking about this earlier - a newis local place (Lickinghole Creek) used to make a fantastic Saison, a solid Triple, and even canned a Belgian Pale.  Now all they make is fruit infused crazy shit aged in nasty ass rum barrels that people line up around the block for.  Meh.

So you could say they changed licking holes?  :beating dead horse emoji:
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."  --Mike Tyson

Offline BryanC

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2016, 11:45:30 AM »
:giggity: