Beer Travel and Events > East Coast & Northeast

Buffalo, NY official beer thread

(1/48) > >>

Fred:
I'm heading up to the Buffalo area for two days at the end of this week.  Driving through Canadia (Sarnia -> Hamilton -> Niagara Falls).

Any recommendations for good places to pick up singles along the way?

bakes:

--- Quote from: tangfoot on October 09, 2007, 09:30:09 AM ---I'm heading up to the Buffalo area for two days at the end of this week.  Driving through Canadia (Sarnia -> Hamilton -> Niagara Falls).

Any recommendations for good places to pick up singles along the way?

--- End quote ---
You talking women or beer?  :shrug:

I'd hit Premier Gourmet, located just south of Sheridan (324) on Delaware Ave.  Great selection of singles, local growlers, and a killer cheese shop as well.  Highly recommended.  www.premiergourmet.com

For beer, my favorites are Cole's and Goodbar's (located on the Elmwood Strip just south of the Buffalo State campus), Colter Bay (Delaware at Allen, about 8 minutes south of Premier near the Holiday Inn), and Pearl Street Brewing Co. (not far from the Aud, across Pearl Street from the baseball stadium - decent brewpub).  The Buffalo brewpub has a good tap selection, but it's out by Transit road and Rte 5.

Wings - Go to Duff's at Sheridan and Millersport (take 290, exit for Millersport Hwy (263) south, turn left on Sheridan (324), then immediate right into the parking lot. Trust me on this one.  From Duff's, Premier is about 5 miles west (you'll need to turn around and head the other direction on Sheridan) then left onto Delaware 1 block.

Hope these help!  :banned:

Steve Tasker:
Let's change the thread topic to "Buffalo, NY official beer thread" and I'll update it...

bakes:
Update:  Gabriel's Gate (Allen St., 1/2 block east of Delaware) is a half block from Colter Bay and may have the best wings on the freaking planet.

Steve Tasker:

--- Quote from: bakes on February 16, 2010, 04:50:54 PM ---Update:  Gabriel's Gate (Allen St., 1/2 block east of Delaware) is a half block from Colter Bay and may have the best wings on the freaking planet.

--- End quote ---
My personal favorite is Nine Eleven Tavern (named before 9/11, obviously) in South Buffalo...ever been there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version