search

Author Topic: Portland OR- 4/20....2019  (Read 6021 times)

Offline Oxymoron

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
Portland OR- 4/20....2019
« on: March 14, 2010, 04:54:31 PM »
There is a good chance that I will be driving to Portland this up and coming weekend.  Will be there for 2 or 3 nights.  Still doing a bit of research on places to go, but what are the places not to miss?  Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 08:08:42 PM by Kegergator »

Offline milwaukeeclassic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Quadrupel
Re: Portland OR
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »
Where are you going to be staying?

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 09:15:01 PM »
Not really sure yet.  I should know a bit more tomorrow or Tue.  But we will have a car so we will be able to get around town.

Offline Duckboy

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 09:22:11 PM »
Lots of options.  Let me know when you are here, I'll see if we can meet up.  Been out here before?  And driving from Ft Collins?

Start with Horse Brass, Belmont Station (including picking up bottles) and Bailey's.  Upright just opened friday nights to go with weekend afternoons.  Double Mountain and/or Walking Man out in the gorge are good options about an hr away, or Pelican about 1.5 if you want to hit the coast as well.  HOTD is moving so not open for prob a couple more months.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 09:24:35 PM by Duckboy »

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
Since you are driving in, and probably via I-84, make a stop in Hood River to visit what is there, and absolutely cross over the river and visit Walking Man in Stevenson, WA.

As for Portland, so much to see and do.  Even though its not the greatest beer, everyone should visit McMennamin's Kennedy School just to see what the extreme is for a brewpub / inn.

The rest of the list is pretty straightforward, Horsebrass, Concordia, Belmont Station, Bailey's, Deschutes to name a few.  Also the New Old Lompoc Side Bar is a very interesting place.
non-conformists are all the same...

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 05:50:48 PM »
Good stuff here, thanks!  17+ hour drive from Ft. Collins.  Never been so really looking forward to it.  DB, I will pm you my info.

Offline milwaukeeclassic

• Quadrupel
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 11:09:30 PM »
Don't forget Cascade too.  The food and regular beers are forgettable, but the sours are so good.

Offline dill

• IPA
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 05:56:13 PM »
I might be heading to Portland 7/11-7/12.  I'll take the above suggestions into account for sure.  I was hoping to fly in, find an airport downtown, and use public transportation (and taxis when necessary) to get to the places I want to go.  It looks like a lot of places are outside of downtown, though, so I am wondering if I might need a car after all.  If anyone has any suggestions for a hotel and a place (with good beer, of course) to watch the World Cup final on Sunday morning, that would be appreciated.

Offline James Kitchens

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 06:16:43 PM »
PM Duckboy, he lives there.
"Tenny mucho mucho deniro in su trucky trailer?"

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 06:33:29 PM »

:AMBERALERT:

Offline James Kitchens

• TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 06:42:41 PM »

Last Active:     June 21, 2010, 05:42:45 PM

:shrug:
"Tenny mucho mucho deniro in su trucky trailer?"

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »

Last post...

on: April 05, 2010, 12:22:45 AM

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 02:48:41 AM »
I might be heading to Portland 7/11-7/12.  I'll take the above suggestions into account for sure.  I was hoping to fly in, find an airport downtown, and use public transportation (and taxis when necessary) to get to the places I want to go.  It looks like a lot of places are outside of downtown, though, so I am wondering if I might need a car after all.  If anyone has any suggestions for a hotel and a place (with good beer, of course) to watch the World Cup final on Sunday morning, that would be appreciated.

Don't know about any airports downtown, but the light rail does go all the way to the main airport.  You can get to plenty of places using the public transit, certainly 2-3 days worth.  If hotels downtown are more than you want to pay, look for hotels in the Lloyd Center / Convention Center area.  They are still within the fare free area of the light rail and you can get downtown in 3-4 stops.

Offline Duckboy

• Quadrupel
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 11:59:57 PM »

Last post...

on: April 05, 2010, 12:22:45 AM

Boo?

Pm coming dill...

Offline Duckboy

• Quadrupel
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 12:02:06 AM »

Don't know about any airports downtown, but the light rail does go all the way to the main airport.  You can get to plenty of places using the public transit, certainly 2-3 days worth.  If hotels downtown are more than you want to pay, look for hotels in the Lloyd Center / Convention Center area.  They are still within the fare free area of the light rail and you can get downtown in 3-4 stops.

Used to be that all of bus and rail in the area was free, now just rail.  Rail does go from airport through downtown.

PM coming with other details, but there should be a few good places for you.

Offline heckmanm

• TBS Founding Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 01:20:03 PM »
I was just out there for a few days as part of a longer trip.  The Deschutes brewpub is gorgeous, and the food & beer are excellent.  Not sure about the WC-watching environment. 

We stayed at the Paramount downtown - not dirt cheap, but very reasonable for its quality and location.  Easily walkable to numerous pubs.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour

Teach him to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime

Offline dill

• IPA
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 12:51:04 PM »
It looks like I'll head to Cascade with Duckboy on Sunday then plan to spend a good bit of time at Belmont Station after that for their Puckerfest.  I hope to make it to Deschutes as well.  During the day I was planning to just wander around town and maybe hit some of the food stalls.  Can they sell beer there or can you open up something that you bring with you?  Any recs for parts of town to wander around by foot?

Online flyingbison

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »
BUMP

Heading there October 13-17.

Offline psiweaver

• Malt Liquor
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »
Good news then for you is that HOTD just opened their tasting room last week they are open Tues Through Sunday 2-8 and have some older bottles/on tap selections there. 

Online flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 01:46:20 PM »
Good news then for you is that HOTD just opened their tasting room last week they are open Tues Through Sunday 2-8 and have some older bottles/on tap selections there. 

:thumbup:  I'll have to catch a bus down that way

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 02:14:20 PM »

Actually, I understand the new location is a pretty easy walk across one of the bridges.

Online flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 02:53:06 PM »

Actually, I understand the new location is a pretty easy walk across one of the bridges.

Is the new place not the location on their web site?

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 03:10:53 PM »

No, the new location is at 61 Southeast Yamhill Street, just at the end of the Morrison St Bridge.  Apparently, the bike / walking path over the bridge ends almost right at the brewery.

Online flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 03:13:11 PM »

No, the new location is at 61 Southeast Yamhill Street, just at the end of the Morrison St Bridge.  Apparently, the bike / walking path over the bridge ends almost right at the brewery.

Awesome - less than 2 miles from our hotel near the convention center.

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 03:37:39 PM »
Their web page is woefully in need of updating, but you can get more current info on Facebook, look for Alan Sprints, I'll go recommend him as a friend now

Offline Duckboy

• Quadrupel
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2010, 03:57:37 PM »
BUMP

I should be around - happy to guide you to the local spots  :banned:  let me know where you are staying.

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2010, 04:02:52 PM »

Awesome - less than 2 miles from our hotel near the convention center.

Probably a bus can get you there, but you could also catch the Red or Blue line which are easy to get too around the convention center, get off at either Oak or Yamhill & 1st and then walk over the bridge.

Offline decoman

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Barleywine
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2010, 06:45:38 PM »
You're lying Bison
hey grammar police, fuck you :bird: Swabs is an Assclown

Online flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 09:00:14 PM »

Online flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 09:09:15 AM »
BUMP

I should be around - happy to guide you to the local spots  :banned:  let me know where you are staying.

We'll be at the Crowne Plaza downtown, near the convention center.  Getting into town Wednesday night, and leaving Sunday morning.

Not sure of the whole itinerary yet, but Ms. Bison has a conference, so I should have plenty of free time to explore.  I'll definitely be researching the light rail system before we go, and it looks like the hotel offers free bikes to use.

Offline decoman

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Barleywine
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 09:52:26 AM »
hey grammar police, fuck you :bird: Swabs is an Assclown

Online flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 11:10:49 AM »
You're lying Bison
:sadbanana:

about what?

About going to Portland ;)

I hope this is one trip I don't have to cancel, since I already bought the plane ticket!!

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 03:15:56 PM »
BUMP

We'll be at the Crowne Plaza downtown, near the convention center.  Getting into town Wednesday night, and leaving Sunday morning.

Not sure of the whole itinerary yet, but Ms. Bison has a conference, so I should have plenty of free time to explore.  I'll definitely be researching the light rail system before we go, and it looks like the hotel offers free bikes to use.

That's awesome.  :thumbup:

Online flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2010, 07:21:25 PM »
BUMP

Bumpity ... heading our this week.   :banned:

Offline Pols

• Old Ale
  • haters get the gas face
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 12:47:24 PM »
BUMP

This explains why the weather has went to shit

Online flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 12:05:55 AM »
BUMP

This explains why the weather has went to shit

Beautiful down here today.  :coffee:

A good 24 hours in PDX so far:  Deschutes Brewpub for dinner last night, and then Voodoo Donuts for dessert and breakfast.  Today I hit Hopworks, Lucky Labrador, Cascade Barrel House, and Hair of the Dog.  Lotta beers.   I'm sleepy now.

Offline Sebowski

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2012, 01:52:48 AM »
 :pickle:
Just booked my plane ticket. June 11th-14th. Never been before. Going with the GF who loves sours. Really excited about Cascade.  Would love to be able to walk to places, but the public transit sounds pretty easy. Where should I start looking for a place to stay at a good price/close to beer spots?
Home is where the Nelson is.

Offline Sebowski

• Quadrupel
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2012, 01:53:28 AM »
Found this in another thread. Going to just drop it off right here
Hit a lot of great spots in Portland, and would recommend almost all of them.

BEER

Hopworks - 10 beers on tap, and 2 of those also on cask (not sure it was a real handpump though).  All 10 were at least good, and I thought the Pils, IPA, ESB, and Red were all very good to excellent. 

Lucky Labrador - worth a stop to check it out if you are close, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.  Had the porter which was too thin/watery for my taste, and the Alt which seemed much too hoppy for an Alt.

Cascade Brewing Barrel House - Definite must-stop if you like sour beers.  Only been open for a few weeks, according to the bartender.  Only downside here was that they don't do tasting flites (but they will give you tasters of 2 beers for free), but the 3 beers I had were all excellent.  Knowing your love for porters, Dave, make sure you try the Bourbonic Plague if it is available:  "This blend of strong dark porters was aged in oak, wine and Bourbon barrels, then blended with a dark porter that had been brewed with vanilla beans and cinnamon. The blend was then aged an additional 14 months on dates."  I would have liked to spend more time at this place.  Also had a great cheese plate while I was drinking.

Hair of the Dog - Nice new place to check out.  Some of the usual suspects on tap, but also some draft only beers.  They also have a lot of vintage bottles on the menu, but those were pretty pricey.

Bridgeport Brewpub - I didn't like that there was no bar seating, but the beers and the food were all very good.  Very close to the streetcar line, too.

Laurelwood - They have a couple of locations, but I stopped in at the NW Pub which is a pretty small place in an old house.  Cool neighborhood, and they had all the standard beers and a couple of seasonals on tap.  All top notch.  Love the Workhorse IPA.

Deschutes Brewpub - Really nice place downtown. Easy to get to, lots of great seasonals on tap, and 2 brews on cask.  Especially enjoyed the 2 snifters of Black Butte XXII.  Good food, as well.  Went to this place twice.

Two things I liked about most of the Portland beer places:  Most of them print the ABV and IBUs on the menu or board, and offer 1/2 pints or 12 oz glasses as an option.

FOOD

Lots of food carts around the city - Whiffie's fried pies, Pyro wood-fired pizza, and some taco place I can't remember the name of. 
Check out locations, hours, etc. here:  http://www.foodcartsportland.com/

Byways Cafe for breakfast - old school diner.  http://www.bywayscafe.com/
I had awesome biscuits with sausage gravy and eggs, and the amaretto french toast and blue corn pancakes were also very good.  Lots of delicious baked goods too. 

Bamboo sushi was very good:  http://www.bamboosushipdx.com/

Portland Farmer's Market at PSU - lots of great food options here too.  http://www.portlandfarmersmarket.org/sec_Experience/markets/Saturday_PSU_Mkt.php
Spent all of Saturday morning grazing among the booths.  Be sure to check out Pine State Biscuits there - I had the "Reggie," a biscuit with fried chicken, bacon, cheese, and sausage gravy.  If you don't make it to the market, they have other locations:  http://pinestatebiscuits.com/

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

Great sysytem - clean, modern, easy to use.  Ride the train for free throughout the whole downtown corridor.  If you are going outside that free zone, you can get a 1 day pass with unlimited rides on the train, streetcar, and bus for $4.75.  (Unlike CTA, though, a one-day pass isn't 24 hours, but good for that date only.)

One thing I didn't fit in, but wanted to check out was the Portland Japanese Garden.  It's 5.5 acres, and supposed to be one of the most authentic outside of Japan.
http://japanesegarden.com/

EDIT:  Forgot to mention Voodoo Doghnuts.  Nothing exceptional about the quality of the donuts (they're very good, but so are lots of donut places), but worth checking out for the unusual combinations.  I had a banana fritter as big as my head, topped with peanut butter, chocolate, choc. chips, and peanuts.

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2012, 08:55:39 PM »
Just booked my plane ticket. June 11th-14th. Never been before. Going with the GF who loves sours. Really excited about Cascade.  Would love to be able to walk to places, but the public transit sounds pretty easy. Where should I start looking for a place to stay at a good price/close to beer spots?

We like to stay at one of the hotels in the Lloyd's Center area.  They are all close to a light rail stop that is still within the downtown ride free "square."  Most have free parking.  Short walk to Upright, also short cab or bus ride to Cascade, Hair of the Dog, Belmont Station, Apex, and Horse Brass.

Offline Sebowski

• Quadrupel
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2012, 11:39:12 PM »

We like to stay at one of the hotels in the Lloyd's Center area.  They are all close to a light rail stop that is still within the downtown ride free "square."  Most have free parking.  Short walk to Upright, also short cab or bus ride to Cascade, Hair of the Dog, Belmont Station, Apex, and Horse Brass.

Thanks. My initial thoughts are I want to spend most of time at Cascade and Hair of the Dog, so maybe look to stay near there? Doesn't sound like it does... It looks like those spot are away from the rest of the Portland beer scene, save for Green Dragon (is that worth visiting?). I'm very excited about the trip.

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2012, 11:48:33 PM »
:blackdot: for a blog post.

Offline Tolann

• Pilsner
  • Gym rat by day, beer geek by night.
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2012, 11:31:45 PM »
Yay!   just the thread I was looking for!  I have a trip to OR booked for the first week of July.  We fly into Portland on Sat, June 30 and go down to Bend for 2 nights.  Then 1 night in Newport, 1 night in Pacific City, 1 night in Hood River, and 2 nights in Portland.  Fly out again Sat, July 7.  Kind of cramming a lot into a week.  I'm really looking forward to it!  Always looking for more tips and tricks.  Any further suggestions?
~kids are stupid

Offline ender

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
  • Location: Kicking your asses at SFV and have a summer home in pandora
  • Putting in the hardest work of all, caring...
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2012, 11:42:09 PM »

Thanks. My initial thoughts are I want to spend most of time at Cascade and Hair of the Dog, so maybe look to stay near there? Doesn't sound like it does... It looks like those spot are away from the rest of the Portland beer scene, save for Green Dragon (is that worth visiting?). I'm very excited about the trip.

don't forget about beermongers and apex which are close to green dragon.
rhyder74 on ps4.

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2012, 01:57:38 AM »
Yay!   just the thread I was looking for!  I have a trip to OR booked for the first week of July.  We fly into Portland on Sat, June 30 and go down to Bend for 2 nights.  Then 1 night in Newport, 1 night in Pacific City, 1 night in Hood River, and 2 nights in Portland.  Fly out again Sat, July 7.  Kind of cramming a lot into a week.  I'm really looking forward to it!  Always looking for more tips and tricks.  Any further suggestions?
While in Bend, be sure to take a crack at the "Bend Ale Trail"

http://www.visitbend.com/Bend_Oregon_Activities_Recreation/Bend-Ale-Trail/

If you fill in your passport by visiting all of the breweries, you get a commemorative Bend Ale Trail SiliPint.
My wife and I got all but one of the breweries done in a single afternoon / evening, and finished up with Boneyard the following morning.  It would appear they've added 2 more breweries since then though, so it may take a little longer now.  You can easily cover 4-5 of them on foot.

As for the rest, it is cramming a lot in,  The changes I might suggest if you need to scale anything back are to skip Newport, do not miss Pelican in Pacific City, and perhaps hit Fort George Brewing and Rogue in Astoria.  You can also visit Golden Valley Brewing in McMinnville on the way to Pacific City.  I just wasn't impressed with Newport, and it is a long way from everything else on your itinerary.  Also, when in Hood River, be sure to hop over the river and visit Walking Man in Stevenson.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 02:07:06 AM by unclejedi »

Offline Sebowski

• Quadrupel
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2012, 02:12:11 AM »

Thought I read they were closed during the week. Bastards.

Offline thebestever

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
  • unicorn stampede!
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2012, 10:49:12 AM »

they are open during the week.   :thumbup:

Offline Tolann

• Pilsner
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »

If you fill in your passport by visiting all of the breweries, you get a commemorative Bend Ale Trail SiliPint.
My wife and I got all but one of the breweries done in a single afternoon / evening, and finished up with Boneyard the following morning.  It would appear they've added 2 more breweries since then though, so it may take a little longer now.  You can easily cover 4-5 of them on foot.

As for the rest, it is cramming a lot in,  The changes I might suggest if you need to scale anything back are to skip Newport, do not miss Pelican in Pacific City, and perhaps hit Fort George Brewing and Rogue in Astoria.  You can also visit Golden Valley Brewing in McMinnville on the way to Pacific City.  I just wasn't impressed with Newport, and it is a long way from everything else on your itinerary.  Also, when in Hood River, be sure to hop over the river and visit Walking Man in Stevenson.

The Ale Trail is definitely on the to do list!  I want the bonus points too for stopping at the brewery in Sisters.  I was also reading about some small brewery near Bend that does just barrel aged stuff.  Anyone know more about The Ale Apothecary? 

Our over nights are already booked.  Newport made our list because it was highly recommended to visit the first Rogue Brewery location.  I tried to book a night at their 'Bed and Brew' but their reservations were full for the entire week.  (and as far as non- brewery things, I was told the aquarium there is super cool).  In Pacific City, our RSVP is right across the road from Pelican Pub.

Not sure that I'm planning many brewery tours (seen one, you've seen them all), unless it's pointed out that a particular tour is really worth going to.  I was told Widmer should be on that list.  Probably Deschutes too.   Plenty of brewery and pub stops for tastings of course.     :banned:

~kids are stupid

Offline Sebowski

• Quadrupel
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 01:10:47 PM »

they are open during the week.   :thumbup:

:cheers:

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »

The Ale Trail is definitely on the to do list!  I want the bonus points too for stopping at the brewery in Sisters.  I was also reading about some small brewery near Bend that does just barrel aged stuff.  Anyone know more about The Ale Apothecary? 

Our over nights are already booked.  Newport made our list because it was highly recommended to visit the first Rogue Brewery location.  I tried to book a night at their 'Bed and Brew' but their reservations were full for the entire week.  (and as far as non- brewery things, I was told the aquarium there is super cool).  In Pacific City, our RSVP is right across the road from Pelican Pub.

Not sure that I'm planning many brewery tours (seen one, you've seen them all), unless it's pointed out that a particular tour is really worth going to.  I was told Widmer should be on that list.  Probably Deschutes too.   Plenty of brewery and pub stops for tastings of course.     :banned:

Actually, the first Rogue Brewery location is in Ashland, OR, the original pub is now the tap room for Caldera Brewing.  Ashland is a really cool town, but its a long way from Portland.  Newport isn't really the first location of Rogue, but it is the main home base.  And you are right, brewery tours are not terribly interesting, I usually just go to drink at the source.  If Newport is set, I would suggest you also visit Rogue's little distillery and it's tasting room.  Learned a lot on our visit, and we got to sample the wares.

Offline Tolann

• Pilsner
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 08:56:50 PM »

Actually, the first Rogue Brewery location is in Ashland, OR, the original pub is now the tap room for Caldera Brewing.  Ashland is a really cool town, but its a long way from Portland.  Newport isn't really the first location of Rogue, but it is the main home base.  And you are right, brewery tours are not terribly interesting, I usually just go to drink at the source.  If Newport is set, I would suggest you also visit Rogue's little distillery and it's tasting room.  Learned a lot on our visit, and we got to sample the wares.

odd to me, but it seems Rogue, Widmer,  and even Deschutes isn't mentioned much.  Have they gotten so big and 'old hat' that they're overlooked?  They all have multiple locations and pubs.  So should I try to hit them all, or is there a location in particular that I shouldn't waste my time with?
~kids are stupid