search

Author Topic: Victory at Sea Tasting Party  (Read 449 times)

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
Victory at Sea Tasting Party
« on: March 02, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »
**UPDATE**
Ballast Point will in fact be supplying 4 varieties of Victory at Sea!

-2008 version
-2010 version
-BOURBON BARREL AGED!
-CASK conditioned with VANILLA BEAN!

Yum! We at Caffe Calabria are beyond excited to get those last two on our palate.

Join us Friday March 5th from 6pm-9pm as we celebrate the re-release of Victory at Sea, Ballast Point's Coffee Vanilla Imperial Porter! Beer Advocate's #1 Porter is gaining international acclaim, and this is an event beer lovers DO NOT WANT TO MISS!

This one-of-a-kind tasting will offer four different varieties of Victory at Sea, plus Yellowtail Pale Ale, as well as complimentary food from over 15 nearby restaurants, music provided by 94.9, and of course our expert baristas will be on hand with fresh roasted coffee and espresso drinks. Proceeds will benefit Doctors Without Borders for Haiti relief.

Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door. This event WILL SELL OUT! If you wait to buy your tickets at the door, you may not get in. Tickets are available online ONLY, check out www.brownpapertickets.com/event/99895 to purchase today!

And when this event winds down, the afterparty gets hot! Come across the street with us to Toronado to keep the good times going.

For more infornation and continuing updates on events like this one, friend us on facebook at www.facebook.com/caffecalabria and follow us on twitter @caffecalabria.

See you there!

Offline NFLMVP

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
    • NFLMVP's Trade References
Re: Victory at Sea Tasting Party
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 08:07:35 PM »
 :excited: :excited: :excited:

Oh, wait...:kickrock:
Take good care of your beer and your beer will take good care of you.

Offline Turboedtwo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Malt Liquor
Re: Victory at Sea Tasting Party
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 04:53:35 PM »
I was going to go but I don't want to ruin my fun for Churchills tomorrow.