search

Author Topic: Getting Past the Shtick, Get to Know Some Active Members Here  (Read 37162 times)

Offline Beer Monkey

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
Re: Getting Past the Shtick, Get to Know Some Active Members Here
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2010, 07:40:38 PM »
That pic is really hot for some weird reason. It must be the chicks smile.

Yeah, that and her massive tits.

EDIT: Tit I mean.  You can't see the other one so she might not necessarily have two of them.

Here's the other one. :mellow:
Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time. What's worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you've had some beer.

Offline EskimoDave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • IPA
  • since Pamela's double Ds.
« Reply #151 on: May 28, 2010, 12:23:38 AM »
the name raverjames sounds familiar.

Offline Kathleen

• Miss Smooth
  • Barleywine
« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2010, 05:57:58 PM »

EDIT: Tit I mean.  You can't see the other one so she might not necessarily have two of them.

Here's the other one. :mellow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monkeybeer, you're killing me.

Offline Pols

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Old Ale
  • haters get the gas face
« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2010, 07:35:46 PM »

That 1=2

You can't motorboat just one.  But I'd still take it - I've never been known as a man of high standards.

Where there's a will, there's a way! Even as a uniboob, she would be pretty hot.

jesus christ man, I hope you don't look like your avatar. 

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2010, 10:35:04 AM »
Gator, AKA Kegergator, is one of the approximately 750 Steves at TBS and lives in some bumwad town near Fresno that the majority of you have happily never heard of.  He's outpunted his coverage by a wide margin and has managed to keep her around long enough to pop out a couple of kids, one of whom plays baseball despite his father's complete lack of any knowledge of the sport whatsoever.  Around here he's known for sleeping in bathtubs, doing mad trickz on the quads, posting unfathomable numbers of forgettable posts on the internet, spooning with Josh Hamilton, and is the only Cleveland Browns fan on the west coast.  Too much schtick to even begin mentioning.
:thumbup:

Also has a thing for cows.

Is it true that he's also known as The Tunafish Bandit?
Gilly> this is totally murdering my unicorn blood boner

Offline Guido4Life

• Pilsner
  • Come at me, bro!
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2010, 01:16:44 PM »
Fucking BeerAdvocate.  I did some supplication (the action, not the beer unfortunately) and sent a very nice e-mail to the Bros petitioning for my reinstatement.  Still banned.  Gosh darn it to heck, my guido buns could be motherfreaking out of luck with this bullpoop.  Fortunately my trade for Brandy Hunahpu's looks like it'll still go through.

Oh well, I'm still holding out hope.  Cheers to TBS for not banning people over stupid shit.   :cheers:

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2010, 01:42:06 PM »
####ing BeerAdvocate.  I did some supplication (the action, not the beer unfortunately) and sent a very nice e-mail to the Bros petitioning for my reinstatement.  Still banned.  Gosh darn it to heck, my guido buns could be motherfreaking out of luck with this bullpoop.  Fortunately my trade for Brandy Hunahpu's looks like it'll still go through.

Oh well, I'm still holding out hope.  Cheers to TBS for not banning people over stupid shit.   :cheers:

???

Offline brewengineer

• Quadrupel
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2010, 02:16:13 PM »
####ing BeerAdvocate.  I did some supplication (the action, not the beer unfortunately) and sent a very nice e-mail to the Bros petitioning for my reinstatement.  Still banned.  Gosh darn it to heck, my guido buns could be motherfreaking out of luck with this bullpoop.  Fortunately my trade for Brandy Hunahpu's looks like it'll still go through.

Damn man, I have been back for a while.  :sadbanana:

Offline Guido4Life

• Pilsner
  • Come at me, bro!
« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2010, 02:20:49 PM »

Yeah, I'm not surprised because I don't think the Bros' level of resentment towards you is as high as it is towards me.  It's possible they've been looking for an excuse to ban me for awhile.

Offline smellysell

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Old Ale
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2010, 01:08:53 AM »

Yeah, I'm not surprised because I don't think the Bros' level of resentment towards you is as high as it is towards me.  It's possible they've been looking for an excuse to ban me for awhile.

Since when do they need an excuse?

Javit› Nothing kills a boner like Jesus

braconid› I could have fucked her, but she was pure so I just went with the oral

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2010, 12:48:28 PM »
Gator, AKA Kegergator, is one of the approximately 750 Steves at TBS and lives in some bumwad town near Fresno that the majority of you have happily never heard of.  He's outpunted his coverage by a wide margin and has managed to keep her around long enough to pop out a couple of kids, one of whom plays baseball despite his father's complete lack of any knowledge of the sport whatsoever.  Around here he's known for sleeping in bathtubs, doing mad trickz on the quads, posting unfathomable numbers of forgettable posts on the internet, spooning with Josh Hamilton, and is the only Cleveland Browns fan on the west coast.  Too much schtick to even begin mentioning.

:coffee:

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »

:coffee:

Although I have never heard that term used, the name is appropriate.

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2010, 02:32:38 PM »
I know that this isn't beer related, but I thought that this would be the best place to put this thread for new/newer members that are having a hard time getting used to it here.  What I would like to see is people posting a brief synopsis of some particular members, focusing on the people that have been here the longest and the people that are the most active.  It might help new members to understand some of the inside jokes that fly around here all the time.

I'll start...

mr. furley - (aka Matt, Mark, Mort, etc)  Formerly thefatkid13 at another site. Self proclaimed important part of the internet.  Legendary low tolerance for beer.  Loves his hoppy beers aged and stale.  Generally unhappy with his job and goes into some great rants.  Has an insane MIL.  Has a hole in the side of his house.  Unable to park his Impala in a normal parking spot.  Loves Green Bay, and that should say a lot.  The word furley has also morphed into a verb, meaning to mess something up or to drain pour a beer.  Please see the pinned furley rant thread in Everything Else.

There is much more that could be added about furley, so go ahead people.  

Urbanhack: works for a golf company.  Looks younger than he is.  Lives in Chicago, but Mrs. Hack has been living in NYC for a couple of years for work/school -- so he spends about half his time there with her.  Famous for preferring coconut water for hangover relief, grilling on his Chicago deck, recommending good golf deals if you need one, not owning a car, and not wanting kids.  The last two are often expressed as "nocar.com" and "nokids.com", a bit of schtick that has only recently bepenis to be extended to any types of facts that are obscure.  Kinda.

I'll edit as requested.

flyingbison: Not a native Green Bay-er, he hails from the same area of New York where Bakes (who's also bald and who looks oddly LIKE bison) lives.  As he's in his 40s, he's one of the older members of TBS; his occasional curmudgeonly ways are not (necessarily?) related.  Big advocate of not marrying, thus the "nomarriage.com"-type schtick.  Lives with Ms. Bison, a socially-challenged dog named Griffin, and two cats.  Just bought his first home, but has moved many times over the years.  Travels to Madison occasionally for work (dislikes his job) and Ms. Bison used to live in Madison, so he knows this area pretty well.  Good cook.  

I'll edit as requested.

Kathleen (aka Kathy, Kath, Tinkerbell, Granny, and Princess Poopsalot) was born in 1870, and then cryogenically frozen at age 25.  She was thawed out a few years ago to film a sitcom pilot about an old woman from the 19th century living in modern times.  The project was quickly abandoned after the first season of "The Simple Life" aired, and Kathy was released into the wilds of Northern Illinois.  It was there she discovered her love of good food and beer, before migrating to Madison.

She and her sweetie Matt/Mitch (aka "Mark" on TBS) hope to build a cabin in the woods one day, cutting down all the trees with their own teeth and stripping the bark with their fingernails.

Turn ons:  NPR, Lawrence Welk, cooking, making her own clothes, farmers markets, public transportation, pork fat, Luddites, and double-ply toilet paper.

Turn offs:  Computers, TV, bad grammar, cats, and Green Bay.

Beagle - Hates everyone, but wants you to get to know him better via the PM system.  University of Michigan/Detroit Lions homer, lives within stumbling distance of Bell's Eccentric Cafe.  Has been known to drive upwards of several miles to find good beer.  Has an ongoing trade with Gator that pales in comparison to the ongoing trade between Tip Top and Westskye Threat.
Famous for being the person who may have met the most fellow TBSers in person (unconfirmed).

thickfreakness - Where to begin with this one.  Chaz, Chip, Chuck or whatever the hell his name is serves as the inspiration for the legend of Paul Bunyan, yet he just recently emerged from the pimply grip of puberty.  In fact, it was just recently that someone younger than him became a member of TBS (he is the anti-bakes).  He is nearly done with his college education at a small and inconsequential university in Texas and I hope he is ready to see that the real world is less fun than he anticipated it would be.  His laughter is also legendary, with the ability to travel over land for miles at a stretch.  Last spring he made an epic journey from Texas to the Midwest where he stayed with and drank with a large number of TBSers along the way.  His great personality is the only thing that may be bigger than he is.

Fro - Lives in the Bay Area and works for one of the largest technology/database companies in the world.  Married with one child (I believe).  He just learned to like spicy food.   He's a big outdoor activity guy...snowboarding, etc. and likes to go to Colorado.  He is witty with the microphone and can beat box extremely well.

Westside Threat- aka Justin, but he'll go on a long winded diatribe about how his father changed his name to Skye. By the time he's done you'll be more confused than furley staring an a freshly opened growler. He works in the digital effects/animation field for a large movie production company in L.A.

Has out punted his coverage by hooking up with The Blond Bombshell,who also happens to enjoy fine craft brews.

He is famous at work for being the Don King of "I dare you", and once lost a bet to a guy who drank a gallon of milk in an hour without puking. 

His idea for a more organized trade forum spawned the "Child Forum" for the BIFs, and he's proud of it. Tip Top and West Side have the longest ongoing trade known to the intranets.

Dislikes: tin foil, non-HD anything, raw onions and sour stouts

Likes: A nice big Red with his steak.....Big hoppy beers, ####ing with rude people on elevators, anime, his pet Praying Mantis

Some others that I think need to be featured here...
Jaysus
Fro
Westside Threat
Beer Monkey
bakes
Fuller
beagle
tangfoot
urbanhack
Polsonov
Surly Duff
Gator
J-Rod
braconid
JJ
flyingbison
Kathleen
thickfreakness

Maybe this first post should be updated  :shrug:

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2010, 02:36:22 PM »

mr. furley - (aka Matt, Mark, Mort, etc)  

Hairy, cheap, lightweight, old ipas, packers, MIL, hummus.

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2010, 04:27:21 PM »

can we combo some of these to save time?  lightweight MIL's, cheap old ipas, packers hummus?

Offline Kathleen

• Miss Smooth
  • Barleywine
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2010, 04:41:22 PM »

can we combo some of these to save time?  lightweight MIL's, cheap old ipas, packers hummus?

You forgot "marmalade crotch spawn."  :mellow:

Offline Squid

• Double IPA
  • Calamari
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2010, 12:01:11 PM »
get to know active members, huh? okay, i'll post a short one:
Brac.
"I think my meat is bad." - Urbanhack

Offline Homerbag

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Double IPA
  • Getcha' Pull
    • Some of the best Bengal Cats in the world
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2010, 12:37:41 PM »
Brac.

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »
Brac.

:cymbalcrash:
:drumkitcollapse:
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.

Offline braconid

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Old Ale
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2010, 05:39:55 PM »
Brac.

Aren't we supposed to mock NG with height jokes?

Offline urbanhack

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • no manches
« Reply #170 on: November 03, 2010, 07:07:03 PM »
Brac.

Aren't we supposed to mock NG with intelligence jokes?

:mellow:
i'm not good at putting this stuff in words but i can't see myself with anyone else except maybe urbanhack.

Offline Steve Tasker

• Old Ale
  • **OFFICIAL Fruit King of TBS**
« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2011, 06:22:11 PM »
Gator is a Browns fan?!?!
helping Stephanie deliver sausage to the unit since 2010

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2011, 08:24:53 PM »
Gator is a Browns fan?!?!

Yeah. What a prick.

Offline smellysell

• Old Ale
« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2011, 02:57:59 AM »
I know that this isn't beer related, but I thought that this would be the best place to put this thread for new/newer members that are having a hard time getting used to it here.  What I would like to see is people posting a brief synopsis of some particular members, focusing on the people that have been here the longest and the people that are the most active.  It might help new members to understand some of the inside jokes that fly around here all the time.

I'll start...

mr. furley - (aka Matt, Mark, Mort, etc)  Formerly thefatkid13 at another site. Self proclaimed important part of the internet.  Legendary low tolerance for beer.  Loves his hoppy beers aged and stale.  Generally unhappy with his job and goes into some great rants.  Has an insane MIL.  Has a hole in the side of his house.  Unable to park his Impala in a normal parking spot.  Loves Green Bay, and that should say a lot.  The word furley has also morphed into a verb, meaning to mess something up or to drain pour a beer.  Please see the pinned furley rant thread in Everything Else.

There is much more that could be added about furley, so go ahead people. 

Urbanhack: works for a golf company.  Looks younger than he is.  Lives in Chicago, but Mrs. Hack has been living in NYC for a couple of years for work/school -- so he spends about half his time there with her.  Famous for preferring coconut water for hangover relief, grilling on his Chicago deck, recommending good golf deals if you need one, not owning a car, and not wanting kids.  The last two are often expressed as "nocar.com" and "nokids.com", a bit of schtick that has only recently bepenis to be extended to any types of facts that are obscure.  Kinda.

I'll edit as requested.

flyingbison: Not a native Green Bay-er, he hails from the same area of New York where Bakes (who's also bald and who looks oddly LIKE bison) lives.  As he's in his 40s, he's one of the older members of TBS; his occasional curmudgeonly ways are not (necessarily?) related.  Big advocate of not marrying, thus the "nomarriage.com"-type schtick.  Lives with Ms. Bison, a socially-challenged dog named Griffin, and two cats.  Just bought his first home, but has moved many times over the years.  Travels to Madison occasionally for work (dislikes his job) and Ms. Bison used to live in Madison, so he knows this area pretty well.  Good cook. 

I'll edit as requested.

Kathleen (aka Kathy, Kath, Tinkerbell, Granny, and Princess Poopsalot) was born in 1870, and then cryogenically frozen at age 25.  She was thawed out a few years ago to film a sitcom pilot about an old woman from the 19th century living in modern times.  The project was quickly abandoned after the first season of "The Simple Life" aired, and Kathy was released into the wilds of Northern Illinois.  It was there she discovered her love of good food and beer, before migrating to Madison.

She and her sweetie Matt/Mitch (aka "Mark" on TBS) hope to build a cabin in the woods one day, cutting down all the trees with their own teeth and stripping the bark with their fingernails.

Turn ons:  NPR, Lawrence Welk, cooking, making her own clothes, farmers markets, public transportation, pork fat, Luddites, and double-ply toilet paper.

Turn offs:  Computers, TV, bad grammar, cats, and Green Bay.

Beagle - Hates everyone, but wants you to get to know him better via the PM system.  University of Michigan/Detroit Lions homer, lives within stumbling distance of Bell's Eccentric Cafe.  Has been known to drive upwards of several miles to find good beer.  Has an ongoing trade with Gator that pales in comparison to the ongoing trade between Tip Top and Westskye Threat.
Famous for being the person who may have met the most fellow TBSers in person (unconfirmed).

thickfreakness - Where to begin with this one.  Chaz, Chip, Chuck or whatever the hell his name is serves as the inspiration for the legend of Paul Bunyan, yet he just recently emerged from the pimply grip of puberty.  In fact, it was just recently that someone younger than him became a member of TBS (he is the anti-bakes).  He is nearly done with his college education at a small and inconsequential university in Texas and I hope he is ready to see that the real world is less fun than he anticipated it would be.  His laughter is also legendary, with the ability to travel over land for miles at a stretch.  Last spring he made an epic journey from Texas to the Midwest where he stayed with and drank with a large number of TBSers along the way.  His great personality is the only thing that may be bigger than he is.

Fro - Lives in the Bay Area and works for one of the largest technology/database companies in the world.  Married with one child (I believe).  He just learned to like spicy food.   He's a big outdoor activity guy...snowboarding, etc. and likes to go to Colorado.  He is witty with the microphone and can beat box extremely well.

Westside Threat- aka Justin, but he'll go on a long winded diatribe about how his father changed his name to Skye. By the time he's done you'll be more confused than furley staring an a freshly opened growler. He works in the digital effects/animation field for a large movie production company in L.A.

Has out punted his coverage by hooking up with The Blond Bombshell,who also happens to enjoy fine craft brews.

He is famous at work for being the Don King of "I dare you", and once lost a bet to a guy who drank a gallon of milk in an hour without puking. 

His idea for a more organized trade forum spawned the "Child Forum" for the BIFs, and he's proud of it. Tip Top and West Side have the longest ongoing trade known to the intranets.

Dislikes: tin foil, non-HD anything, raw onions and sour stouts

Likes: A nice big Red with his steak.....Big hoppy beers, ####ing with rude people on elevators, anime, his pet Praying Mantis

Jaysus
Fro
Westside Threat
Beer Monkey
bakes
Fuller
beagle
tangfoot
urbanhack
Polsonov
Surly Duff
Gator
J-Rod
braconid
JJ
flyingbison
Kathleen
thickfreakness

Maybe this first post should be updated  :shrug:

These are getting to be a bit dated.  Fresh blood?

Javit› Nothing kills a boner like Jesus

braconid› I could have fucked her, but she was pure so I just went with the oral

Offline Kathleen

• Miss Smooth
  • Barleywine
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2011, 10:32:28 PM »
For the new folks:

Transcript

Offline HornyDevil

• Macro
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2011, 10:29:04 AM »
I am new here, but would like the chance to make this forum more debauched. In the nicest way possible, of course.

Love:

HD

P. S. Happy to find another forum to join as I've been banned from both RB and BA.  :cry:  ;) 
Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you.

Offline everetends

• Barleywine
  • The flightless waterfowl of your nightmares.
    • Birmingham Craft Beer Examiner (aka me!)
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2011, 10:42:12 AM »
I am new here, but would like the chance to make this forum more debauched. In the nicest way possible, of course.

Love:

HD

P. S. Happy to find another forum to join as I've been banned from both RB and BA.  :cry:  ;)
Welcome to the site.   :cheers:
22:56:51 ‹Javit› :EXCITEDBONAR:
22:56:57 ‹Javit› keep it up gilly, keep it up

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2011, 11:05:57 AM »
I am new here, but would like the chance to make this forum more debauched.

you'll fit in

PM beagle for your welcome package

Offline Fuller

• Quadrupel
« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »

Love:

HD

glad to have you! Now tits or GTFO.

TIA

GFYM

:cheers:

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #179 on: November 04, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »

Offline HornyDevil

• Macro
« Reply #180 on: November 04, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #181 on: November 04, 2011, 02:37:19 PM »
Now tits or GTFO.

You first.

let's not be reckless. we all lose if he goes first.

Offline Fuller

• Quadrupel

Offline HornyDevil

• Macro

Offline Steve Tasker

• Old Ale
  • **OFFICIAL Fruit King of TBS**
« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2011, 12:42:38 PM »
Jaysus
Fro
Westside Threat
Beer Monkey
bakes
Fuller
beagle
tangfoot
urbanhack
Polsonov
Surly Duff
Gator
J-Rod
braconid
JJ
flyingbison
Kathleen
thickfreakness

Pols - He is known miles around for having the sexiest Canuck accent that you'll ever hear.  Makes his coin as some sort of burly lumberjack or something along those lines.  He's well-known to be ahead by a century, but you'd better not tell him what the poets are doing.  Has perhaps TBS's best taste in donuts.  Favorite television moment is that time that Drake aka Wheelchair Jimmy got shot on Degrassi.  In keeping with the TBS tradition, Pols also outkicked his coverage, as evidenced by his wife's Facebook pictures, which I've looked at even though we're not friends on Facebook.
helping Stephanie deliver sausage to the unit since 2010

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2012, 10:48:59 PM »

Pols - He is known miles around for having the sexiest Canuck accent that you'll ever hear.  Makes his coin as some sort of burly lumberjack or something along those lines.  He's well-known to be ahead by a century, but you'd better not tell him what the poets are doing.  Has perhaps TBS's best taste in donuts.  Favorite television moment is that time that Drake aka Wheelchair Jimmy got shot on Degrassi.  In keeping with the TBS tradition, Pols also outkicked his coverage, as evidenced by his wife's Facebook pictures, which I've looked at even though we're not friends on Facebook.

eta:  will punch yer fuckin beard off

Offline BenC

• Malt Liquor
« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2012, 12:21:22 PM »
Hey guys, BenC here.  I'm on BA and RB but haven't been enjoying either site lately.  Looking forward to getting you guys!

Cheers,
Ben

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2012, 12:27:49 PM »
Hey guys, BenC here.  I'm on BA and RB but haven't been enjoying either site lately.  Looking forward to getting you guys!

Cheers,
Ben

Welcome to the site! :cheers:

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2012, 12:39:25 PM »

Offline Kegergator

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (20)
  • Geuze
  • Your mom does
« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2012, 12:40:21 PM »

Cheers,
Ben
:banned: :ale:
Don't look back, you're not going that way.

Offline Pols

• Old Ale
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »
Jaysus
Fro
Westside Threat
Beer Monkey
bakes
Fuller
beagle
tangfoot
urbanhack
Polsonov
Surly Duff
Gator
J-Rod
braconid
JJ
flyingbison
Kathleen
thickfreakness

:lol: at Wheelchair Jimmy

Offline Pols

• Old Ale
« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2012, 12:51:21 PM »

Cheers,
Ben

Another +1 for Wisconsin. Half of the state's population are members now

Offline flyingbison

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2012, 02:16:03 PM »

Cheers,
Ben

Another +1 for Wisconsin. Half of the state's population are members now

yeah, but it's not the good half.

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »

Cheers,
Ben

Ben gives me competition on the Cantillon front.  <_<
Yo lloré porque no tenía zapatos hasta que vi un niño que no tenía pies.
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

01:11:54 ‹everetends› you are a big, rigid boy

01:44:00 ‹everetends› I have huge balls

Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!

Offline BenC

• Malt Liquor
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2012, 02:39:01 PM »

Stop by Madison some time and it can be a collaboration instead of a competition!  I'm saving that 1997 Gambrinus for a 90's Kriek and a 90's Gueuze to be opened at the same time...

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2012, 02:58:01 PM »

Stop by Madison some time and it can be a collaboration instead of a competition!  I'm saving that 1997 Gambrinus for a 90's Kriek and a 90's Gueuze to be opened at the same time...

- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline NFLMVP

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
    • NFLMVP's Trade References
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2012, 03:08:47 PM »

I'll bet you have all the takers you can manage, over the weekend of the Great Taste, including javit.

Welcome to the dark side.  Who would we know you as on the other two sites?  :coffee:
Take good care of your beer and your beer will take good care of you.

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2012, 03:36:44 PM »

I'll bet you have all the takers you can manage, over the weekend of the Great Taste, including javit.

Welcome to the dark side.  Who would we know you as on the other two sites?  :coffee:

I won't be at Great Taste  :( :( but I'm sure we'll get together at some point since I'm always in WI.
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline BenC

• Malt Liquor
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2012, 06:09:58 PM »

BenC on both.  I like consistency.

Offline Organized Chaos

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • Old Ale
    • The Beer Spot
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2012, 11:02:08 PM »

Cheers,
Ben

Welcome!  :cheers: