search

Author Topic: Grimm Brothers Brewhouse  (Read 4588 times)

Offline smellysell

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Old Ale
Re: Grimm Brothers Brewhouse
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2011, 02:45:51 AM »
Can't wait to celebrate tonight  :cheers:

:pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

Awesome time had by all. Kid Ranger-Danger really appreciated the Oxy swim tips!  :cheers:

A-A-Ron, you're a class act and took care of us as if we were part of the family. We really appreciated it, and it won't be forgotten.  :cheers:

Did Cam pass along my message Ed?  :wub:

:shrug: :bag:

<_<

He's just jealous.

Javit› Nothing kills a boner like Jesus

braconid› I could have fucked her, but she was pure so I just went with the oral

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2011, 09:55:52 AM »
looks like i'll be making great american beer fest.
like to stop in your joint... if you have time.
:excited:
Gilly> this is totally murdering my unicorn blood boner

Offline Oxymoron

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2011, 11:09:52 AM »
Can't wait to celebrate tonight  :cheers:

:pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

Awesome time had by all. Kid Ranger-Danger really appreciated the Oxy swim tips!  :cheers:

A-A-Ron, you're a class act and took care of us as if we were part of the family. We really appreciated it, and it won't be forgotten.  :cheers:

I had a great time.  But maybe you should come work for me so we can open up on Fridays. :)

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2011, 05:58:17 PM »
Sooty Brother Release Friday.
Grätzer is another lost style,  this beer originated in Poland and was a wheat and pilsner based beer that had an intense smoke aroma and flavor from smoking the malt over oak. In addition to the smoke the beer was bitter and had a pronounced hop flavor and aroma.

Grimm Brothers has developed Sooty Brother in a similar fashion. Sooty Brother is composed of Wheat and Pilsner malt which has been smoked over oak and cherry wood. (Thank you Bottle Cap Bar-B-Que)   Hopped with Noble German hops to give us a beer that has an intense smoke flavor accompanied by the floral bouquet of the hops.  We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
  • signed life away on the internet totally worth it
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2011, 06:29:21 PM »
Grätzer is another lost style,  this beer originated in Poland and was a wheat and pilsner based beer that had an intense smoke aroma and flavor from smoking the malt over oak. In addition to the smoke the beer was bitter and had a pronounced hop flavor and aroma.

Grimm Brothers has developed Sooty Brother in a similar fashion. Sooty Brother is composed of Wheat and Pilsner malt which has been smoked over oak and cherry wood. (Thank you Bottle Cap Bar-B-Que)   Hopped with Noble German hops to give us a beer that has an intense smoke flavor accompanied by the floral bouquet of the hops.  We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

this sounds tasty :ale:
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »

this sounds tasty :ale:

Agreed. I think I might need some for testing purposes.

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2011, 03:49:53 PM »
Grimm Brothers is releasing a Gotslanddricka style ale today.  That is all.   :ale:

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2011, 05:54:23 PM »
Nice little plug for Grimm  :D

http://www.beercredits.com/

http://www.beercredits.com/3515/brewery-of-the-month-grimm-brothers-brewhouse/

Congrats! Y'all seem to be blowing up! I certainly enjoyed the hell out of your beers and your hospitality. :cheers:

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2011, 11:58:00 AM »
Grimm Brothers is offically opening up their new tap room tomorrow 12/9.  This will be at the same business park complex but in a different building.  The address is 623 N Denver Ave.  Should seat close to 80 people or so.

In addition to the new digs, 4 new beers will be released...

The Griffin - Hefeweizen - this will be a year round beer and should be around town eventually

Barleywine - more of an American style but with a mix of German and US hops

Biere d'Garde - malty Belgian style ale.  First Belgian style for the brewery

&

Brett Aged Bock - nice brett character with a good malt backing.  Nice hint of sourness but great tart brett character.

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2011, 12:09:48 PM »
Hmmmm, sick day tomorrow?

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2011, 04:18:27 PM »
You need to open an East Coast outlet, ideally in Albany. :yes:

Congrats on the taproom - really psyched for how things are going for you!!!  :thumbup:
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2011, 01:03:12 PM »
Some pics...

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2011, 01:13:46 PM »
 :thumbup:

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2011, 01:23:35 PM »
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »
Fills look low... :unsure:

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2011, 05:55:01 PM »

LOL those are for you.  The first few we experimented since this was the first time using the labeller.  Ended up drinking those that day.  E BEER

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2011, 05:57:45 PM »

LOL those are for you.  The first few we experimented since this was the first time using the labeller.  Ended up drinking those that day.  E BEER

If those are for me, then why did you drink them?  :cry:

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »

If those are for me, then why did you drink them?  :cry:

I waited for as long as I could for you.  :kicksrock:

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2012, 06:04:48 AM »
Grimm Brothers is pleased to announce the long-anticipated, seasonal release of Seven Ravens, our Schwarzbier.  This black lager has been a fan-favorite, with a clean, malty backing and smooth finish.  Seven Ravens will be available in the taproom at Grimm Brothers Brewhouse (located at 623 N Denver Ave in Loveland), and it will also be showcased this weekend at the Backbone Gourmet Grub & Brewhouse Saturday with a mini 3 course beer dinner.  Contact 970-622-8008 for tickets.

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2012, 11:08:37 AM »
 :thumbup:

Tried it last night.  Tasted pretty good.

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2012, 11:21:39 AM »
Grimm Brothers was named the top small business by members of the Loveland Chamber of Commerce

http://www.reporterherald.com/business/northern-business/ci_19788451

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2012, 12:18:15 PM »
The Loveland Chamber of Commerce, who manages the nation's largest Valentine Re-Mailing Program and other Valentine's Day activities, is pleased to bring its investors, local businesses, and the general public a new opportunity. The Chamber has partnered with Grimm Brothers Brewhouse to launch the inaugural Sweetheart City valentine beer. Known as 'The Bleeding Heart', this cherry chocolate porter was brewed with 100 pounds of cherries and conditioned with cocoa nibs. This beer will only be available on tap at select locations within Loveland.

Please join us at 6:00 p.m. on Wed. Feb. 8 in the Grimm Brothers Brewhouse Taproom, 623 Denver Ave. Loveland, Colo. for the unveiling of the 2012 valentine beer and other official details. Samples will be served and pints will be available for sale.

Grimm Brothers will also be having a Valentines Day small course Tapas and Beer pairing the night of the 14th.  Tickets are $30 per couple and must be purchased ahead of time.  Details and registration can be found at
http://www.grimmbrosbrewhouse.com/tap-room-events

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2012, 12:40:02 PM »
The Loveland Chamber of Commerce, who manages the nation's largest Valentine Re-Mailing Program and other Valentine's Day activities, is pleased to bring its investors, local businesses, and the general public a new opportunity. The Chamber has partnered with Grimm Brothers Brewhouse to launch the inaugural Sweetheart City valentine beer. Known as 'The Bleeding Heart', this cherry chocolate porter was brewed with 100 pounds of cherries and conditioned with cocoa nibs. This beer will only be available on tap at select locations within Loveland.

Please join us at 6:00 p.m. on Wed. Feb. 8 in the Grimm Brothers Brewhouse Taproom, 623 Denver Ave. Loveland, Colo. for the unveiling of the 2012 valentine beer and other official details. Samples will be served and pints will be available for sale.

Grimm Brothers will also be having a Valentines Day small course Tapas and Beer pairing the night of the 14th.  Tickets are $30 per couple and must be purchased ahead of time.  Details and registration can be found at
http://www.grimmbrosbrewhouse.com/tap-room-events

how can i tick this if they don't ship to GB?  <_<

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2012, 10:22:42 AM »
http://beernews.org/2012/02/grimm-brothers-the-count-bourbon-barrel-aged-imperial-stout-to-be-released-on-saturday/

Grimm Brothers Brewhouse is excited to announce their release of The Count. A Russian Imperial Stout aged in Buffalo Trace Bourbon barrels for one year. Available in limited quantities its first public release will be in our taproom February 18th at 3pm. The Count is yet another in our Fabled series. In the Fabled series we have taken our year round beers and made an Imperial version based on the antagonist of each beers corresponding story. This beer will be available only in 22oz bottles.

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2012, 11:26:47 AM »
Is there a TBSer mailorder option? I'll hang up and listen.  :coffee:

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2012, 11:16:31 AM »
Grimm Brothers Brewhouse
The Little Farmer (Maibock) is a strong, golden lager. Because of the climate in Bavaria breweries typically offer a Bock type of beer all year round except for the summer time. The Maibock was typically brewed in the spring time. Since most bock beers are dark malty strong lagers, the maibock is a transition between the winters bock beer and the summers helles. Brewed with light colored malt and a little more bitterness than a dark bock. We release this at our Maifest May 26th.

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2012, 10:21:06 PM »
http://beerpulse.com/2012/10/grimm-brothers-reaches-northern-colorado-distribution-agreement-with-american-eagle/

Press Release:

(Loveland, CO) – Grimm Brothers Brewhouse is pleased to announce a Distribution Agreement with American Eagle Distributing (AED). AED is a distributor of package and draft products, and services to over 1,100 retail customers including bars, liquor stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, hotels and restaurants located throughout Northeastern Colorado.

Because of this partnership, Grimm Brothers customers will see immediate improvements in ordering product, timely delivery, and overall customer service.

“This arrangement will allow Grimm Brothers to devote increased time and effort to product and production improvements, new product development, and market growth.”, according to Don Chapman, President of Grimm Brothers.

Russell Fruits, Beer Evangelist at Grimm Brothers stated, “American Eagle has a strong track record of customer service. Their added resources will allow us to concentrate more on individual customer needs as well as new account growth. Because of our continued support in the Northern Colorado community, we saw the need to bring on a strong distribution partner to continue our growth.”

About Grimm Brothers

Grimm Brothers Brewhouse is one of the premier craft brewers of Northern Colorado. Founded in July, 2010, Grimm Brothers is a two time Great American Beer Festival medal winner and Gnarly Barley Brew Festival People’s Choice award winner three years in a row. Located in Loveland, Colorado, Grimm Brothers specializes in German Style Ales and Lagers brewed in the traditional manner. We operate a Tap Room at 623 N. Denver Ave., Loveland, CO offering our fine beers for on premises consumption and carry-out sale.

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #131 on: December 19, 2012, 09:56:02 AM »
Grimm Brothers Brewhouse
Capistrano has nothing on Loveland when the Ravens come back to Grimm Brothers. Seven Ravens returns today.

Seven Ravens, a Schwarzbier ("black beer"), is a German dark lager. Don't let the color fool you. It's a delightfully smooth, crisp lager with a hint of chocolaty roast.

We'll be releasing it in the Taproom TODAY at 4:00 pm. Be there.

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2013, 08:55:53 AM »
The Farmer's Wild Daughter

Released on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.

Today at 4:00 pm. Come on in and try our newest. The Farmer's Wild Daughter.

It started as a traditional style Märzen or Oktoberfest lager. Then we barrel aged it for 14 months with wild brettanomyces yeast. The end result is a soft malt palate with a noticeable sour finish. Hints of caramel notes and light fruity esters will awaken your inner beer geek to enjoy the sharp complex sour finish.

This wild sibling of our well behaved Farmer's Daughter is sure to raise some eyebrows in the family..

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2013, 08:09:56 AM »

SEVEN COURSE COUPLES DINNER

Grimm Brothers Brewhouse invites you to join us for our annual Valentine’s Day Couples Dinner.  It takes place on February 14th at 7:00 pm in our Taproom.

Seven courses  featuring Bleeding Heart, the official Loveland Valentine Beer, and six other craft beers from Grimm Brothers.

Course 1 – Fundevogel – Dortmunder Export
Layered melon and smoked trout with a ginger emulsion.

Course 2 – Little Red Cap – Alt Style
Classic seafood Cioppino with garlic toasts.

Course 3 – Irate Ingrid – Traditional Bock
Lamb shank with parsley orzo risotto and roasted tomato.

Course 4 – Fearless Youth – Munich Dunkel Lager
Mini local beef wellington on wild mushrooms and pea shoots.

Course 5 – Weihnachts Bier – Weizen Bock
Beet and pear napoleons with a Schwarzbier vinaigrette.

Course 6 – Barley Wine
Cheese plate; Fig, house made herbed cracker and MouCo truffle cheese.

Course 7 – Bleeding Heart – Coffee Porter
Fourteen layer cake with an ancho chocolate ganache.

Price is $75 per couple (plus $3.62 ticketing service fee)

SEATING IS LIMITED TO 30 COUPLES!  Get your tickets now.

Tickets may be purchased at http://bleedingheart.brownpapertickets.com/

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2013, 07:17:23 AM »

Master Thief Bottles are now available in the Taproom.  Your favorite Liquor Store should have them soon.

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2013, 02:07:29 PM »
Grimm Brothers Is Three Years Old
Help us celebrate our anniversary.

We're coming up on three years of brewing awesome Craft Beer and we're planning two great events to celebrate.  We wouldn't be here without all of our good friends and customers.  We want to thank you all personally and hope you'll join us.

Grimm Brothers Anniversary Dinner
Friday, July 26, 2013 from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
At
The Garden Room
697 N. Denver Ave Suite 100 (Right behind our Taproom)
Loveland, CO 80537

Featuring

Cajun Boil From Mo Betta Gumbo
~
Unlimited Grimm Beer Including Rare and Hard To Find Varieties
~
Live Music

Tickets are $35 in advance and can be purchased at:
grimmbrothers.brownpapertickets.com

More information can be found at:  https://www.facebook.com/events/257486677709644/

Grimm Brothers 3rd Anniversary Party

Saturday, July 27, 2013 from Noon until 9:00 p.m.
At
Grimm Brothers Taproom & Parking Lot
623 N Denver Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537

No Admission Charge
~
Events For The Whole Family
~
Food & Live Music
~
Special Beer Releases
New & Old - Rare & Unique
Cask Conditioned Firkins
~
Limited Edition Anniversary Pilsner Glass
Available for Purchase

More information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/events/138458729691468/

If you've been to one of our Anniversary Parties, you know this will be a blowout, awesome, and fun filled event that's not to be missed.  See you there! 

PROST!

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2013, 02:21:11 PM »
:kickrock:

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2013, 08:31:19 AM »
Just saw this: http://grimmales.com  :confused:

They're in NYC, but still, why are there so many new breweries with existing names??

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2015, 10:06:04 PM »

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2015, 01:19:27 PM »

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2015, 01:20:49 PM »

They're in NYC, but still, why are there so many new breweries with existing names??

That is the last name of the owners.  They asked us if they could use it and we said sure.  They have some really good beers.

Online howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Barleywine
  • If I've offended you, it made me happy.
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2015, 01:30:16 PM »

That is the last name of the owners.  They asked us if they could use it and we said sure.  They have some really good beers.

Good for you for not raising the "brand confusion" flag that seems to be the source of so much bullshit in the beer industry.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2015, 08:25:43 PM »

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2016, 07:49:20 PM »
Yet another gold medal for Little Red Cap today.  Congrats Oxy!

Offline Severstad

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2016, 11:48:14 AM »
Yet another gold medal for Little Red Cap today.  Congrats Oxy!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Offline pwoods

• Double IPA
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2016, 09:41:52 PM »

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2016, 02:27:18 PM »
 :cheers:  Thanks everyone!   :ale:

Offline Placed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Malt Liquor
« Reply #147 on: December 13, 2016, 01:46:25 AM »
Available in limited quantities its first public release will be in our taproom February 18th at 3pm. The article on zetaclear is yet another in our Fabled series. In the Fabled series we have taken our year round beers and made an Imperial version based on the antagonist of each beers corresponding story. This beer will be available only in 22oz bottles.

I love the artwork for this beer.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:43:31 AM by Placed »

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #148 on: December 13, 2016, 02:35:55 PM »
I love the artwork for this beer.
Welcome to TBS :cheers: