search

Author Topic: Avery 16th Anniversary Party  (Read 340 times)

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
Avery 16th Anniversary Party
« on: July 22, 2009, 01:06:10 AM »
Avery Anniversary Party
Celebrate 16 years of Avery beer at this annual Boulder Summer ritual!
Sunday, August 2nd from 12-6PM
This summer marks our sixteenth year of business, and we want you to stop in and enjoy some beers, barbeque and bands with us!   We'll have your favorite Avery brews pouring from stations all around the brewery, a huge pig roast (with vegetarian options too), a VIP area with our rarest beers, a vertical tasting (tickets sold separately) and the tunes of SIX bands.   

Here's how it's all gonna work.  Spread the word! 

General Admission: $20 at the door for beverages, barbeque and bands
VIP Admission: $30 gets you the benefits of GA along with access to 5 samples from the VIP area full of our rarest brews 
Designated Driver: $10.00 Includes BBQ buffet and soft drinks

Featuring specialty tappings every hour of beers like 2009 Beast, 2009 Kaiser, aged rarities and our special blends.  And the sounds of...

Felonius Smith Trio
Acoustic Hotfoot
Lost Alamos
Cari Minor & Ray Smith
Chris and Bardusco of Meniskus
The Alltunators

No advance ticket sales - doors open at Noon
Please partake responsibly!
Call a cab at 303-777-7777 or take a BUS from the end of our driveway

All proceeds from the party will go to benefit Avery Warehouse Manager Billy Phillips, his wife Nina, and their fight against breast cancer.
Vertical Tasting
at the Avery Anniversary Party on 8/2 at 2PM
We'll be delving into our cellar again this year to present a vertical tasting with Brewmaster Adam Avery and Head Brewer Steve Breezley  Tickets are $20.00 and are advance purchase only on our webstore or in person at the Avery Tap Room.  All participants in the vertical must also purchase a General Admission ticket to the Anniversary Party (sold at the door on 8/2) to gain access to the tasting.   

We have a limited number of seats available, so act fast.  This tasting WILL sell out!

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
Re: Avery 16th Anniversary Party
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 10:18:44 AM »
Oooooh, that sounds fun, i'm assuming its at the tap room?  Too bad its on a Sunday.
Gilly> this is totally murdering my unicorn blood boner

Offline Oxymoron

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »
Oooooh, that sounds fun, i'm assuming its at the tap room?  Too bad its on a Sunday.

Yeah, or just out side of it.  I have gone the past two years, but I don't think I will make it this year.  They always bring out aged beers.  If you pay extra for the tasting they usually do a bunch of verticals.  Hella worth it.

Offline Tolann

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilsner
  • Gym rat by day, beer geek by night.
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 07:39:29 PM »
I plan on going.  I was there last year too.  It's mostly outside and takes over the whole parking lot with 6 or so different pouring stations.  IIRC I was told that it's held on a Sunday so their distributors can attend.  I don't know if that changes now that we have Sunday sales in CO.  Regardless, it's on a Sunday and that works for me.  I'm planning to take the train up to Union Station and bus into Boulder.  The commute starting at Mineral Station will be about 90min.
 :cheers:
~kids are stupid

Offline d00d

• Double IPA
    • BigFoamyHead
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 11:00:54 PM »
I plan on going.  I was there last year too.  It's mostly outside and takes over the whole parking lot with 6 or so different pouring stations.  IIRC I was told that it's held on a Sunday so their distributors can attend.  I don't know if that changes now that we have Sunday sales in CO.  Regardless, it's on a Sunday and that works for me.  I'm planning to take the train up to Union Station and bus into Boulder.  The commute starting at Mineral Station will be about 90min.

Your second quote on the beer spot!  Cool.  I recognize you... we met at Bob and Christels party on Saturday... you were wearing a Surly Girl shirt and provided a Furious and a Bender!  Small world.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=107216&id=1677498483

Offline Tolann

• Pilsner
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »
Haahaa!  You caught me!  Too funny!

I added some tags for you.

Still gonna be at the Avery Anniversary party.  Gonna be riding up to Boulder in a van with some peeps from Dry Dock.  It's gonna rock!

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 07:50:42 PM by Tolann »
~kids are stupid

Offline Tolann

• Pilsner
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 11:56:07 PM »

Your second quote on the beer spot!  Cool.  I recognize you... we met at Bob and Christels party on Saturday... you were wearing a Surly Girl shirt and provided a Furious and a Bender!  Small world.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=107216&id=1677498483

I'm using that pic for my profile on FB.  That's awesome!
~kids are stupid