Beer Discussion > Beer Talk

blackout stout

(1/2) > >>

hammer:
anybody tried this? just had another of their beers(porter). I would like to trade some speedway or stone imperial for some of this.

mr. furley:
yup.  nice beer.

if'n i weren't on a trading hiatus i'd trade you the 4-pack i have in my basement for some Speedway.

other guys here should have it too though.

btw - who are you? FBG?

James Kitchens:

--- Quote from: mr. furley on June 20, 2007, 01:30:08 PM ---
btw - who are you? FBG?

--- End quote ---

He is Steve. Someone I met at the Highland Park Sam's and talked beer with for a while. I'll let him fill in the details, but he had the same username on the old board. If only for a little while before it went the way of the Dodo.

mr. furley:

--- Quote from: Nucular George on June 20, 2007, 02:05:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: mr. furley on June 20, 2007, 01:30:08 PM ---
btw - who are you? FBG?

--- End quote ---

He is Steve. Someone I met at the Highland Park Sam's and talked beer with for a while. I'll let him fill in the details, but he had the same username on the old board. If only for a little while before it went the way of the Dodo.

--- End quote ---

ahh.. right.. knew it looked familiar.

we've gotta axe a Steve now.  Gator>  :wave:

hammer:
for those of you who don't know who I am-nucular is right. we met at the sams in highland park. I was looking for dreadnaught. they only had 3 bottles. I live in chapel hill,nc. glad we have our forum back. thanks james and company. anyway-I have speedway and stone imperial to trade. I am a stout and ale/ipa man. any takers on trades let me know. I also have some duck rabbit-rabid duck to trade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version