Beer Discussion > Beer Talk

Where are you going to drink today?

(1/363) > >>

Surly Duff:
I'm heading to Groveland Tap for Firkin Saturday around 2pm.  Firkins from Surly, Summit (really hoppy dry hopped EPA with Amarillo from Oregon), Bell's, Rush River, Celebration from Paulaner, and a fass from Schell's.

Then around 5pm we're heading to Gasthaus Bavarian Hunter for Oktoberfest.  Gotta like a traditional German place with horse parking out front.  It would appear in one of the photos that they are having people say the Pledge of Allegiance.  Kinda strange but we'll see.  Gonna get a 20th anniversary mug.

James Kitchens:
I hate you. Drinking at home today and tonight. Nobody likes me. Which I am sure you figured out in Madison. :kickrock:

Surly Duff:

--- Quote from: Nucular George on September 20, 2008, 12:08:18 PM ---I hate you. Drinking at home today and tonight. Nobody likes me. Which I am sure you figured out in Madison. :kickrock:

--- End quote ---

Aaaaaaaw.  Just goto your local bar.  I went to Barley John's last night and hung out with a bunch of the regulars.  Nothing like a hoppy red ale around an outside fire in the fall.  I'm sure you can find someplace to go and drink.  There are always new people to meet.

James Kitchens:
Local bar? What is this you speak of? I think out local bar is called Panera? :shrug:

Surly Duff:

--- Quote from: Nucular George on September 20, 2008, 12:11:31 PM ---Local bar? What is this you speak of? I think out local bar is called Panera? :shrug:

--- End quote ---

There's gotta be somewhere dark and damp where you can hang your head as you sip from an unwashed glass of Miller 64 while killing your sorrows and heart with a grease soaked Chicago-style pizza.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version