search

Author Topic: Brew Your Own Magazines Label Contest  (Read 1006 times)

Offline coldchill

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old Ale
  • Foul balls are yours to keep.
    • Bootknocker Brewing Co.
Brew Your Own Magazines Label Contest
« on: July 06, 2007, 06:57:01 AM »
If you read Brew Your Own, my Gravitation Apple Ale label made editor's choice in the 2007 Label Contest. :pickle:  Finished out of the prizes again but some of the competitors are professional graphic artists so I don't feal too bad.  I was really hoping the Nucular Furley label would bring home some hardware but oh well.
"beaver butt is not kosher"

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
Re: Brew Your Own Magazines Label Contest
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »
If you read Brew Your Own, my Gravitation Apple Ale label made editor's choice in the 2007 Label Contest. :pickle:  Finished out of the prizes again but some of the competitors are professional graphic artists so I don't feal too bad.  I was really hoping the Nucular Furley label would bring home some hardware but oh well.

That one was awesome.  If they only knew what that was all about...

Offline coldchill

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old Ale
  • Foul balls are yours to keep.
    • Bootknocker Brewing Co.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »

I tried to explain it in my letter, but unless you've spent some quality iTime around those two goofballs I don't guess you can really understand.
"beaver butt is not kosher"

Offline Organized Chaos

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • Old Ale
    • The Beer Spot
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 10:52:11 PM »

Nice job dude, just checked it out... :thumbup:

Offline James Kitchens

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Barleywine
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 12:57:45 AM »

I tried to explain it in my letter, but unless you've spent some quality iTime around those two goofballs I don't guess you can really understand.

"Goofballs"?!?!?!?

I think Furley will take exception to that.
"Tenny mucho mucho deniro in su trucky trailer?"