Thank you for the years of support! TheBeerSpot will be shutting down at the end of 2022. Please see this thread for more details.
search

Author Topic: Ebay  (Read 25998 times)

Offline NFLMVP

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
    • NFLMVP's Trade References
Re: Ebay
« Reply #600 on: August 08, 2012, 08:28:13 AM »
eBay is obviously only enforcing this for brewers who have whined complained to them about it.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Bottles-Glass-/563/i.html?_ipg=200&_sadis=200&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_samihi=&_samilow=&_fpos=&_udhi=&_oexkw=&_udlo=&_adv=1&_sop=1&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1&_okw=&_fsct=&_nkw=Dark+Lord

looks like i'm going to DLD next year and buying up the special releases as well  :mellow:

I'll sell you a five year vert and throw in a Baller Stout for the low low price of $500.

That's cheaper than a weekend in Munster.  :unsure:
Take good care of your beer and your beer will take good care of you.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • American Sour Ale
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #601 on: February 19, 2022, 06:19:18 PM »
This was kind of funny. I got a cheap “buy it now” for an Oerbier poster, so I bought it. Later realized I already had it :lol: AND the seller was the same one I bought from last year.** Oh fuck, I thought. Look at their other items, notice a very rare item and buy that too, with a message to ship together.

**A very small item that wasn’t shipped for 5-6 weeks so I requested a refund and got one from ebay. During the whole thing, they never replied to any messages from me or ebay. A few weeks later they send the item. :rolleyes: So I try to pay with a bank transfer, suddenly they reply, albeit with a bad account number, so fuck it. I assume this person is elderly and doesn’t get how ebay works.

So, of course i’ve heard nothing. Paid shipping twice, which covered the item they sent unannounced last year that I tried to pay for to no avail. Now they have paypal, so i’m all paid up and hoping for the best :lol: :unsure:

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • American Sour Ale
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #602 on: July 11, 2022, 05:05:05 PM »
This was kind of funny. I got a cheap “buy it now” for an Oerbier poster, so I bought it. Later realized I already had it :lol: AND the seller was the same one I bought from last year.** Oh fuck, I thought. Look at their other items, notice a very rare item and buy that too, with a message to ship together.

**A very small item that wasn’t shipped for 5-6 weeks so I requested a refund and got one from ebay. During the whole thing, they never replied to any messages from me or ebay. A few weeks later they send the item. :rolleyes: So I try to pay with a bank transfer, suddenly they reply, albeit with a bad account number, so fuck it. I assume this person is elderly and doesn’t get how ebay works.

So, of course i’ve heard nothing. Paid shipping twice, which covered the item they sent unannounced last year that I tried to pay for to no avail. Now they have paypal, so i’m all paid up and hoping for the best :lol: :unsure:

Finally got a refund from Paypal. Tracked down the guy's personal email a few months ago, which he actually responded to after 10 days. Never got any shipping info, nothing ever showed up. Never got to leave feedback either. <_< :shrug: :bag: One bad seller out of a hundred in 20 years, not too bad I guess.