Beer Travel and Events > West & West Coast

Avon, CO

<< < (2/3) > >>

emerge:

--- Quote from: beastiefan2k on January 03, 2022, 10:33:17 PM ---Damn you, emerge. Now I feel like I have to search for Casey. Cause, you know, they are worth searching for. 

On a much more easier, and less rewarding, level, I did stop at Vail Brewing. I avoided all the IPAs in my 4-trey sampler. The stout was good. The seltzer was ok. The other two were existentially uninteresting.

--- End quote ---

:bowtie:

Glenwood Springs looks pretty nice actually. Go west young man! :P

There's a brewpub in town too, Glenwood Canyon. Beers sound decent, though it looks like the typical 90's brewpub.

Also, Ball Brewing: https://untappd.com/v/ball-brewing/9098731

beastiefan2k:
Taking a city bus to the only liquor store in the area that carries Casey.

Being carless doesn’t allow much further travel.

emerge:

--- Quote from: beastiefan2k on January 04, 2022, 03:35:08 PM ---Taking a city bus to the only liquor store in the area that carries Casey.

Being carless doesn’t allow much further travel.

--- End quote ---

GLLLL GB*

*good luck good buddy :cheers:

This place looks cool, has some imports anyway:
https://g.page/einprositavon?share

beastiefan2k:
Back from West Vail Liquor Mart and that place is the beer spot in the Eagle-Vail area. I went for Casey but most left with Russian River.

Picked up the Casey Funky Blender, which I have had before and enjoyed but that was 5 years ago.  I passed up on new Casey beers that started at $25 and had fruit in them (the Funky Blender was $18 for a 750mL and that was expensive enough). I also passed on their clean beers (a Helles and an adjunct imperial stout) because...

I could not say no to the Russian River beers.  Drinking a Funky Foeder (500mL for $10) and had to buy a Beatification (for the insane price of $18/375mL). Also, got a new one, Intiction (Sauvignon Blanc). It was hard passing on Temptation but now I have the rest of today to drink all this beer since checking bag tomorrow isn't worth the extra cost (I already spent $25 just getting to and back from the store).

emerge:

--- Quote from: beastiefan2k on January 04, 2022, 05:22:43 PM ---Back from West Vail Liquor Mart and that place is the beer spot in the Eagle-Vail area. I went for Casey but most left with Russian River.

Picked up the Casey Funky Blender, which I have had before and enjoyed but that was 5 years ago.  I passed up on new Casey beers that started at $25 and had fruit in them (the Funky Blender was $18 for a 750mL and that was expensive enough). I also passed on their clean beers (a Helles and an adjunct imperial stout) because...

I could not say no to the Russian River beers.  Drinking a Funky Foeder (500mL for $10) and had to buy a Beatification (for the insane price of $18/375mL). Also, got a new one, Intiction (Sauvignon Blanc). It was hard passing on Temptation but now I have the rest of today to drink all this beer since checking bag tomorrow isn't worth the extra cost (I already spent $25 just getting to and back from the store).

--- End quote ---

Damn, nice haul! :excited:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version