Beer Travel and Events > West & West Coast

Avon, CO

<< < (3/3)

beastiefan2k:

--- Quote from: emerge on January 04, 2022, 05:01:19 PM ---This place looks cool, has some imports anyway:
https://g.page/einprositavon?share

--- End quote ---
I walked in there earlier.  They have a few macro German taps and the standard Belgian imports in bottles.  In a pinch, this is a decent spot.

emerge:

--- Quote from: beastiefan2k on January 04, 2022, 06:18:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: emerge on January 04, 2022, 05:01:19 PM ---This place looks cool, has some imports anyway:
https://g.page/einprositavon?share

--- End quote ---
I walked in there earlier.  They have a few macro German taps and the standard Belgian imports in bottles.  In a pinch, this is a decent spot.

--- End quote ---
I saw an Andechs tap in one pic, but yeah seemed to stick to more standard imports. Not bad for a town that size.

How was the RR? :popcorn: :popcorn:

beastiefan2k:
I asked about the Andechs right away. The bartender tried to get me to drink the Aventinus they had on tap instead.

I rated the RR beers on here. Enjoyed them both but the more affordable sour cherry beer was better than Inviction. And Inviction was not worth the cost. I made it half way through the Casey Funky Blender before passing out (very strong edibles in CO). This beer was, for me, definitely a step below the RR. Never did make it to Beatification. I gifted it to someone that showed us around town.

emerge:

--- Quote from: beastiefan2k on January 06, 2022, 12:59:54 AM ---I asked about the Andechs right away. The bartender tried to get me to drink the Aventinus they had on tap instead.

I rated the RR beers on here. Enjoyed them both but the more affordable sour cherry beer was better than Inviction. And Inviction was not worth the cost. I made it half way through the Casey Funky Blender before passing out (very strong edibles in CO). This beer was, for me, definitely a step below the RR. Never did make it to Beatification. I gifted it to someone that showed us around town.

--- End quote ---

Nice gift :excited: :cheers:

It sounds like you made out pretty well, considering the locale. ;) :cheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version