search

Author Topic: ForeLand Beer  (Read 388 times)

Offline urbanhack

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • no manches
ForeLand Beer
« on: September 22, 2021, 03:59:30 PM »
Today we went and harvested a couple hundred pounds of Pinot Gris grapes from one of our favorite local growers, @michael._.wright
These will be blended with some mixed culture beer, aged, then packed when ready. This is a very special collaboration for us and we are very excited for this wine/beer hybrid.

This was started by one of the brewers at The Commons (popular brewery that closed down and where Modern Times took over)

They've been doing lot's of great WCipas, lagers and pilsners.  A bit on the higher end side, but everything has been great so far.
i'm not good at putting this stuff in words but i can't see myself with anyone else except maybe urbanhack.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
Re: ForeLand Beer
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 04:22:45 PM »
ISO :drool:

Sounds really good. I tried a couple beers from The Commons back in the day that were great.

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
Re: ForeLand Beer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 08:59:59 PM »
Today we went and harvested a couple hundred pounds of Pinot Gris grapes from one of our favorite local growers, @michael._.wright
These will be blended with some mixed culture beer, aged, then packed when ready. This is a very special collaboration for us and we are very excited for this wine/beer hybrid.

This was started by one of the brewers at The Commons (popular brewery that closed down and where Modern Times took over)

They've been doing lot's of great WCipas, lagers and pilsners.  A bit on the higher end side, but everything has been great so far.

The Commons had great stuff when I was in Portland.  They freaked out when we told them we watched a couple mice scurry into their pump room, though.