search

Author Topic: Grains of Wrath  (Read 468 times)

Offline urbanhack

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • no manches
Grains of Wrath
« on: December 04, 2020, 06:34:54 PM »
If you are visiting Portland, whenever the fuck that will be, put GOW at least in your top 3 MUST visit breweries. Their flagship location is in Camas, WA across the river, but they just opened a tap room in PDX close to HUB on Williams Ave.

They are absolutely killing it. Most of their IPAs are west coast or PNW style, fuck the hazies.  The have an imperial red and a baltic porter on tap now that are some of the best I've had in each style.

The collaboration with Pat McIlhenny found of Alpine is one of the best beers I've ever had.  These guys are just knocking it out of the park.
i'm not good at putting this stuff in words but i can't see myself with anyone else except maybe urbanhack.

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
Re: Grains of Wrath
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 11:23:34 AM »
And Mike, the owner/head brewer, is a good dude too.

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
Re: Grains of Wrath
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 04:14:39 PM »
If you are visiting Portland, whenever the fuck that will be, put GOW at least in your top 3 MUST visit breweries. Their flagship location is in Camas, WA across the river, but they just opened a tap room in PDX close to HUB on Williams Ave.

They are absolutely killing it. Most of their IPAs are west coast or PNW style, fuck the hazies.  The have an imperial red and a baltic porter on tap now that are some of the best I've had in each style.

The collaboration with Pat McIlhenny found of Alpine is one of the best beers I've ever had.  These guys are just knocking it out of the park.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....