search

Author Topic: Block 15  (Read 604 times)

Offline urbanhack

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • no manches
Block 15
« on: July 15, 2020, 12:06:54 PM »
It's time...these guys need their own thread. This is hand my number 1 brewery in america. I'm amazed at the quality and quantity of hoppy beers they put out on a regular basis aside from their flagship Sticky Hands. Aside from the hops and the experimental hops and extracted hops they also have a sour program and also put out quality pilsners, lagers and other varieties. I can honestly say I've never had a bad beer from them.

Created this because just last week they had SIX different fresh IPAs on the shelves here in Oregon. And these were pretty much all straight west coast IPAs. Maybe one or two had some haze, but def not straight hazy.

Sticky Hands - standard DIPA
Block 15 IPA - their new standard regular IPA
Fresh Flow IPA - seasonal
Intergalactic Hop Shop (this was my favorite)
Dab Lab Pale Ale (season series using extracted hop resin)
Liberty and Justice For ALL IPA (only one I didn't try)

Time to give them their proper due. So get out to Oregon you hop heads and lets bathe in some Block 15.
i'm not good at putting this stuff in words but i can't see myself with anyone else except maybe urbanhack.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
Re: Block 15
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 12:54:44 PM »
A friend brought back one of their beers from a business trip, "Silky Jaguar" a fruited Berliner. Need to try some hoppys though. :cheers:

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 03:22:44 PM »
Great beers.  Had a bunch when I was in Portland a couple years ago and then invited them to Darkness Day 2018.  In addition to great beer, they are good people. :cheers:

Offline beastiefan2k

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 04:37:43 PM »
they also sell half bottles at reasonable prices

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 10:14:27 AM »
Great beers.  Had a bunch when I was in Portland a couple years ago and then invited them to Darkness Day 2018.  In addition to great beer, they are good people. :cheers:

Agreed.  Great people and Sticky Hands is  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....