search

Author Topic: Anyone want to trade? Looking for New Glarus and Kuhnhenn  (Read 885 times)

Offline beastiefan2k

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
Anyone want to trade? Looking for New Glarus and Kuhnhenn
« on: February 26, 2020, 11:59:16 PM »
I haven't drank these two breweries in forever. With all the options available to me now, I just miss the stuff I used to like drinking.

I have no idea if anyone wants to trade, I have no idea if anyone on here lives near these two places, and I have no idea what people want in return.

But if anyone is bored and wants to go through the onerous process of buying, packaging, and shipping beer to Baltimore and has access to either brewery, I'd love to hear from you. I am basically interested in any New Glarus aside from Spotted Cow (all regularly available stuff is fine) and anything from Kuhnhenn that isn't hop-centric.

I can do my best to send back local beer in exchange or look for cool and special beer in the my area or close surroundings (e.g., MD, PA, NJ, NY, DC)

Offline fRed Scare

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • Fnord
Re: Anyone want to trade? Looking for New Glarus and Kuhnhenn
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 10:58:40 PM »
Too bad I drank all the Kuhnhenn I brought home from Michigan in December.
Quote from: J-Rod
I ended up drinking 9 times my body weight in beer, broke three glasses over my head, 7 over others, ordered up 17 hookers for a little afterparty, held a cabbie hostage while running his cab through the Madison capitol doors, and I grabbed gator's ass.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
Re: Anyone want to trade? Looking for New Glarus and Kuhnhenn
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 09:52:52 AM »
I get to WI a few times a year, but i’m pretty low on New Glarus currently. Got a spare single of ‘18 Flanders Sour I got at Discount (MKE).