search

Author Topic: More brewery consolidation  (Read 5711 times)

Offline beastiefan2k

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
Re: More brewery consolidation
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2020, 10:59:41 PM »
Big news today, people have long speculated somebody would buy these guys, so appropriate that it was a Cannibis company and not another brewery...
https://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Aphria+%28APHA%29+to+Acquire+SweetWater+Brewing+Company+for+%24300+Million/17555347.html?fbclid=IwAR2MOlMK1bmusgmKX2RTyiMxm4Abdd2NQ8_Af8sO6sJr4FCYVtfKi6Ule_o
Damn. That’s news and surprising. Not sure why Aphria would want a brewery that is this pricey. Maybe they just want the beer names.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • American Sour Ale
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2020, 04:39:04 PM »
Big news today, people have long speculated somebody would buy these guys, so appropriate that it was a Cannibis company and not another brewery...
https://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Aphria+%28APHA%29+to+Acquire+SweetWater+Brewing+Company+for+%24300+Million/17555347.html?fbclid=IwAR2MOlMK1bmusgmKX2RTyiMxm4Abdd2NQ8_Af8sO6sJr4FCYVtfKi6Ule_o
Damn. That’s news and surprising. Not sure why Aphria would want a brewery that is this pricey. Maybe they just want the beer names.

“420, now with WEED in it!” :rockzo:

Offline Murphadam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Quadrupel
  • You're Awesome
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2021, 05:21:52 PM »

Offline beastiefan2k

• Double IPA
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2021, 09:20:06 PM »
https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2019/12/12/inside-constellations-catch-and-release-of-a-failed-ballast-point-experiment
I enjoyed this article.

Definitely a steal for 100 mil. As mentioned earlier, I don't see a turnaround for the brand especially now that we know a wine guy is running this company.

The solution: Clear Hazy IPA!

https://www.pastemagazine.com/drink/craft-beer/ballast-point-clear-hazy-ipa-big-gus/
When I started reading I had great contempt for the chicanery that this crafty brewery was trying to pull off. I thought this article and beer would also be a worthwhile add to the OMYAB thread.

However, then I was thinking how silly the term "hazy" IPA is compared to my preferred designation "NE" IPA. To me, the style (or substyle of IPA) is not explicitly the looks. Instead it is the types and methods of hopping. Frankly, once the world settled on Hazy it was only a matter of time that we go this silly idea. Seemingly, we could also get a West Coast NEIPA, a Black Hazy IPA, or a session DIPA (though, this seems most farfetched).

Once my initial irritation wore off, I am left thinking is this any worse than a blonde stout or an imperial berliner weisse? The only difference is this style is made by a fake-craft brewery rather than a genuine one.

Simply put, a clear Hazy IPA is probably a better idea than half the pastry, kettle soured, or fruited to death ideas that are commonplace. I think we will all eventually turn into stoney and just drink cases of German lager while chopping down trees and eating venison (I say this with complete respect and envy  :))

Offline BryanC

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Old Ale
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2021, 09:33:28 PM »
Honestly, my biggest problem with NEIPAs is that they look like fucking vomit in a glass.  If you can get the hop flavors of a NEIPA and make it look appetizing?  I’m in.

Offline Westside Threat

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Barleywine
  • Carpe Cervisiam
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2021, 11:32:54 PM »
They hurt my stomach and taste like shit.  And I’ve had too many that are still fermenting.

Kinda like golden stouts though  :mellow:
Should we take a cab home, Jesus?
Shit man, we can hoof it from here.
I know you can walk on water...
But can you walk on this much beer?

Offline Murphadam

• Quadrupel
  • You're Awesome
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2021, 12:26:03 AM »
Filtering most of the hop sludge out of hazy NE IPAs would absolutely be an improvement.

Offline stoney

• Double IPA
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2021, 09:49:34 AM »

I think we will all eventually turn into stoney and just drink cases of German lager while chopping down trees and eating venison (I say this with complete respect and envy  :))

No offense taken.

I've been drinking a six-pack of German beer every day of my life for the past 46 years. Other than being "somewhat fat" it hasn't seemed to do me any harm.

Buddy of mine (exact same age as me) was / is a bit of a health and fitness enthusiast. He's got Lupus, severe arthritis, AFIB, had a knee replacement and just recently had a stroke.

We talked recently and he asked me how I was doing and I replied "drinkin' beer, shootin' deer and bangin' 35 year old Mexican-Puerto Rican women" (all true at the time). And I'm 61.

I'll keep drinking my beer and swinging my chainsaw and maybe bang a woman again one of these days. All the while my old friends are dropping like flies.

Never had a "Hazy IPA" I don't think.  :confused:
Poor unfortunate elderly isolated beer god.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • American Sour Ale
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2021, 12:53:16 PM »
Honestly, my biggest problem with NEIPAs is that they look like fucking vomit in a glass.  If you can get the hop flavors of a NEIPA and make it look appetizing?  I’m in.

Same boat here. I can't stand the sickly sweet ones, or when it looks like chicken broth. I've had great NEIPA's that tasted like any other great IPA minus the haze. It's "milkshake" crap and adjunct overload I can't really stand. I have a feeling that haze is here to stay though, as it's just too lucrative.

Offline beastiefan2k

• Double IPA
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2021, 02:59:08 PM »

Same boat here. I can't stand the sickly sweet ones, or when it looks like chicken broth. I've had great NEIPA's that tasted like any other great IPA minus the haze. It's "milkshake" crap and adjunct overload I can't really stand. I have a feeling that haze is here to stay though, as it's just too lucrative.
I have had some very worthwhile NEIPAs that were all hop and no bitterness with a soft, lower carbed body. The hop aromas and flavors were sublime. HOWEVER, those extraordinary hop aromas and flavors are very volatile and dissipate quickly (even within days). So, mostly I experience  non-bitter beers with hops that taste like pulverized hop dust that is astringent. Then I learned about hop creep, which validated my experience that this beers are flabby on the body and take away any other worthwhile malt flavors (and, of course, the yeasts used for these are typically neutral). So, I am left with astringent pulverized hop dust water, yuck.

https://www.brewersassociation.org/educational-publications/hop-creep-technical-brief/
https://www.sea-brew.com/post/hop-creep-the-over-attenuation-experienced-when-dry-hopping
https://junglejims.com/beer-department-what-the-heck-is-dry-hop-creep/
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 04:36:04 PM by beastiefan2k »

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • American Sour Ale
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2021, 03:11:20 PM »

I have had some very worthwhile NEIPAs that were all hop and no bitterness with a soft, lower carbed body. The hop aromas and flavors were sublime. HOWEVER, those extraordinary hop aromas and flavors are very volatile and dissipate quickly (even within days). So, mostly what I have experiences are no bitter beers with hops that taste like pulverized hop dust that is astringent. Then I learned about hop creep, which validated my experience that this beers are flabby on the body and take away any other worthwhile malt flavors (and, of course, the yeasts used for these are typically neutral). So, I am left with astringent pulverized hop dust water, yuck.

https://www.brewersassociation.org/educational-publications/hop-creep-technical-brief/
https://www.sea-brew.com/post/hop-creep-the-over-attenuation-experienced-when-dry-hopping
https://junglejims.com/beer-department-what-the-heck-is-dry-hop-creep/

Didn't know the name for it, but i've definitely experienced it in NEIPA's.

Offline beastiefan2k

• Double IPA

Offline bakes

• Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2021, 03:05:10 PM »

Yep.  Local brewery (Fidens) brews straight up non-milkshake hazy IPAs, tasty but cloudy as hell and occasionally canned when a bit green (TipTop had one like that) and people are lining up at 4:30 in the fucking morning to buy it.  They sell out before noon every Saturday.  I love the guys who own the place, just super nice people, but there are too many other good options for me to wait in line for hours for a four pack of hazebois.
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com

Offline Westside Threat

• Barleywine
  • Carpe Cervisiam
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2021, 02:10:25 PM »
https://beerstreetjournal.com/sweetwater-acquires-green-flash-alpine-beer/

I find this surprising

SweetWater Brewery is ranked 11th overall in annual production according to the Brewer’s Association.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • American Sour Ale
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2021, 02:41:45 PM »
https://beerstreetjournal.com/sweetwater-acquires-green-flash-alpine-beer/

I find this surprising

SweetWater Brewery is ranked 11th overall in annual production according to the Brewer’s Association.

Pre-2020 I would have agreed. They can afford to since they were bought out by a cannabis company with deep pockets. Sweetwater was always lower tier imho, seems weird seeing them buy out more acclaimed breweries.

"Just over a year ago, SweetWater Brewery was acquired for $300 million dollars by Aphria, a Canadian-based cannabis company. The deal in part due to the brewery’s successfully ‘420 Strain’ of beers created using cannabis terpenes (organic smell compounds). "

Offline beastiefan2k

• Double IPA
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2021, 11:17:11 PM »
Very curious how much those labels cost, at this point. My guess is that the Sweetwater name just doesn’t sell well outside the southeast. I can’t imagine the cannabis company actually cares about the beer business and this is just setting up for the eventual cannabis beer business. This would give them known labels in different markets.

And here I am still actually caring about beer.  :shrug:

Offline Westside Threat

• Barleywine
  • Carpe Cervisiam
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2021, 07:29:21 PM »
Very curious how much those labels cost, at this point. My guess is that the Sweetwater name just doesn’t sell well outside the southeast. I can’t imagine the cannabis company actually cares about the beer business and this is just setting up for the eventual cannabis beer business. This would give them known labels in different markets.

Be interested to here King G’s take on whether Alpine or Green Flash are selling well.  I haven’t bought in ages

Offline KingG

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Old Ale
    • Bine & Vine Bottle Shop
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2021, 10:39:00 PM »

Be interested to here King G’s take on whether Alpine or Green Flash are selling well.  I haven’t bought in ages
I stopped selling GF and Alpine when they fucked over their investors, including Pat & family back in 2018.
The Green Flash brand has been dead (in San Diego anyway) for years now, Alpine still has some pull, but mostly with new beer drinkers who don't know what it used to taste like ala before 2014.
Bine & Vine Bottle Shop

www.BineandVine.com

Offline brewathome

• Malt Liquor
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2022, 04:19:23 PM »

I don't know but I'd guess that Sweetwater would sell pretty good just about anywhere in the US, not just the Southeast.  I grew up in North Carolina and I drank it because it had a fun name and the beer was good.  When I lived in California I remember seeing it out there.  I think the name is catchy and works, so I'd assume it has good sales everywhere it's distributed.  Just a guess though.  And this is the second time I've heard about cannabis beer, never seen one in real life though.  It kinda blows my mind.

Offline Murphadam

• Quadrupel
  • You're Awesome
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2022, 05:17:32 PM »
https://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/drink/ct-food-kings-convicts-buys-st-archer-san-diego-20220110-j44k5gjqcnewtntpabyxhlrtya-story.html

Kings & Convicts buys St. Archer Brewery and taproom, but not the brand.  Moving to San Diego. 

Offline beastiefan2k

• Double IPA
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2022, 03:41:51 PM »
https://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/drink/ct-food-kings-convicts-buys-st-archer-san-diego-20220110-j44k5gjqcnewtntpabyxhlrtya-story.html

Kings & Convicts buys St. Archer Brewery and taproom, but not the brand.  Moving to San Diego.
Interesting. I cannot imagine these folks will be successful at this point. Though, they seemingly have deep pockets.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • American Sour Ale
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2022, 04:54:18 PM »

Interesting. I cannot imagine these folks will be successful at this point. Though, they seemingly have deep pockets.

I read the article, and don't really get it. They're putting Ballast Point in the St. Archer space as a satellite location?

It's funny that they were never mentioned until buying Ballast Point either. Seems like they're just a capital investment group masquerading as a brewery.

Offline Murphadam

• Quadrupel
  • You're Awesome
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2022, 05:15:13 PM »

I read the article, and don't really get it. They're putting Ballast Point in the St. Archer space as a satellite location?

It's funny that they were never mentioned until buying Ballast Point either. Seems like they're just a capital investment group masquerading as a brewery.

I think they said that K&C will be a lager-focused brewery out of the St. Archer space that will be a compliment to BP, but mostly just Sculpin.  Sounds like they think the Ballast Point brand is tarnished but Sculpin still has legs on the West Coast.   They had planned a big K&C brewery in WI but that's been abandoned.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • American Sour Ale
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2022, 05:42:33 PM »

I think they said that K&C will be a lager-focused brewery out of the St. Archer space that will be a compliment to BP, but mostly just Sculpin.  Sounds like they think the Ballast Point brand is tarnished but Sculpin still has legs on the West Coast.   They had planned a big K&C brewery in WI but that's been abandoned.

Does the K&C brand really have much value? It just seems like their pet project/shell company. I guess i'm saying, if you have infinite money, surely there are other successful west coast breweries to attempt buying out?

Offline Murphadam

• Quadrupel
  • You're Awesome
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2022, 07:24:54 PM »

Does the K&C brand really have much value? It just seems like their pet project/shell company. I guess i'm saying, if you have infinite money, surely there are other successful west coast breweries to attempt buying out?

Not currently, but apparently they are trying to build it up using Sculpin and the St. A brewery.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see "SCULPIN PILS (brewed by Kings and Convicts, inc)" at some point

The whole thing is very strange, but these guys saw some distressed assets with value so they went for it.  The business story is interesting even if the beer winds up being meh.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 07:27:50 PM by Murphadam »

Offline beastiefan2k

• Double IPA
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2022, 12:07:14 AM »

“420, now with WEED in it!” :rockzo:
I can't find where we talk about the Green Flash and Alpine purchase but this is relevant to all 3:
https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2021/12/20/tilray-owned-sweetwater-expands-cannabis-adjacencies-by-acquiring-green-flash-alpine

The acquisition [of GF and Alpine] comes about a year after Canadian cannabis firm Aphria purchased SweetWater Brewery for $300 million, and nine months after Aphria and Tilray merged to create the world’s largest cannabis company.

The acquisition is the second from Tilray this month. On Dec. 8, it announced the purchase of Breckenridge Distillery. Tilray has made it clear that the company’s goal is to acquire and scale alcohol brands that would provide business adjacencies and potential product distribution if and when the U.S. federal government legalizes recreational cannabis.

Bringing Green Flash and Alpine into the fold gives Tilray more options for future products in California, the nation’s largest market for cannabis,

Like the purchase of Breckenridge Distillery, Green Flash and Alpine afford similar opportunities in beverage alcohol and cannabis. Both breweries are strongly associated with San Diego beer culture and hop-heavy beer brands—assets that dovetail with Tilray’s cannabis lifestyle focus. (Green Flash’s name alone is a cannabis-related phrase worth owning, to say nothing of its Saturhaze IPA.)

Picking up these brands also helps SweetWater expand its geographic relevance. SweetWater, based in Atlanta, expanded distribution to Colorado this summer, and now compliments its hop-focused portfolio with two West Coast-based brands.

It is all falling into place. Soon enough we will have to start a THC Beer thread.

FWIW, I think they overpaid for the brewery ($300 mil but good for Sweetwater owners) and chose outdated West Coast labels to buy.  But they are weed people, what do they know about beer.   :)  But they have plenty of capacity to take on new labels.

The combination of all three companies will bring logistical synergies. Brewing Green Flash and Alpine beers will also help fill out brewing capacity at SweetWater’s 32,450-square-foot Fort Collins, Colorado facility,

Frankly, Heiniken could easily take Lagunitas in that direction but have seemingly tried to clean up and erase the weed associations.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • American Sour Ale
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2022, 05:58:51 PM »
This goes here I guess:

https://vinepair.com/articles/craft-beer-cultural-comedown/

I still vote with my wallet to support breweries that are ethical and support their workers. Buyouts are inevitable for some, but there's enough choice now you don't have to support big beer if you don't want to. Somebody like Bells i'll keep buying for the aforementioned reasons, and the beers haven't changed. The link to Myanmar is troubling though, i'm not sure of the current status of that connection.

Offline Murphadam

• Quadrupel
  • You're Awesome
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2022, 09:06:25 AM »
https://twitter.com/BryanDRoth/status/1494700099439628291
Heineken took ~$231 million impairment charge on Lagunitas, bringing total to ~$510 million in past year. That's half of what it paid to acquire the CA brewery.

Chain retail sales for Lagunitas were -12% in 2021, sitting near sales last seen in 2016.

Basically written off half the sale already.  Some Aussie wine bros ready to step in?

Offline howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • If I've offended you, it made me happy.
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2022, 09:34:23 AM »
Heineken took ~$231 million impairment charge on Lagunitas, bringing total to ~$510 million in past year. That's half of what it paid to acquire the CA brewery.

Chain retail sales for Lagunitas were -12% in 2021, sitting near sales last seen in 2016.

Basically written off half the sale already.  Some Aussie wine bros ready to step in?

I don't spend nearly as much time in liquor stores as I used to, but can't remember the last time I saw someone taking a sixer to the register.  I was drinking that hop seltzer they had, but access was irregular, so I kind of moved on.  Hardly ever see tap handles around town either.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • American Sour Ale
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2022, 10:15:38 AM »
This goes here I guess:

https://vinepair.com/articles/craft-beer-cultural-comedown/

I still vote with my wallet to support breweries that are ethical and support their workers. Buyouts are inevitable for some, but there's enough choice now you don't have to support big beer if you don't want to. Somebody like Bells i'll keep buying for the aforementioned reasons, and the beers haven't changed. The link to Myanmar is troubling though, i'm not sure of the current status of that connection.

Guess they heard me threatening to vote with my wallet ;)
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/business/japan-kirin-myanmar-intl-hnk/index.html

Offline Murphadam

• Quadrupel
  • You're Awesome
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2022, 11:06:46 AM »

I don't spend nearly as much time in liquor stores as I used to, but can't remember the last time I saw someone taking a sixer to the register.  I was drinking that hop seltzer they had, but access was irregular, so I kind of moved on.  Hardly ever see tap handles around town either.

I buy 12-packs of  lil' sumpin easy and daytime IPA at the Jewels when they are fresh and cheap.  That's it though.

Offline beastiefan2k

• Double IPA
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2022, 07:49:36 PM »

I buy 12-packs of  lil' sumpin easy and daytime IPA at the Jewels when they are fresh and cheap.  That's it though.
I understand we have hindsight but it is interesting to see such epic failures from people that get paid lots of money to figure this stuff out. I hope we keep growing the hyper local beer and avoid the mid-majors going forward. Seemingly, the best a brewery can do is grow into one that gets bought by a macro-conglomerate that overpays, heavily. .

Offline Westside Threat

• Barleywine
  • Carpe Cervisiam
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2022, 10:56:20 PM »

I understand we have hindsight but it is interesting to see such epic failures from people that get paid lots of money to figure this stuff out. I hope we keep growing the hyper local beer and avoid the mid-majors going forward. Seemingly, the best a brewery can do is grow into one that gets bought by a macro-conglomerate that overpays, heavily. .

Sounds like the Silicon Valley model

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • American Sour Ale
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2022, 04:31:27 PM »
Lena Brewing is one of the bottom tier breweries in the state, probably the best move for them to sell out. Can't make much sense of what the new company will do, sounds like they make carbonated juice beverages and hard seltzer. The current brewery license mentioned hemp too, likely for CBD beverages.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apple-rush-company-inc-announces-signing-of-loi-to-acquire-lena-brewing-providing-a-critical-piece-of-our-seed-to-sale-initiative-301560133.html

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2022, 04:52:05 AM »
So credit to Geoi for posting this on Facebook...

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220623006037/en/Sapporo-U.S.A.-to-Acquire-Stone-Brewing?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR0A8QOF4ekqWssbTESd6wQGntFFyAF4TxQTuW769OgWZUD5HCBhQ8oCu_4

Have had mixed feelings about Stone lately.  I kind of feel like they lost their way.  They still make some great IPAs, but they lately have been pushing their Buenaveza Salt and Lime Lager.. remember when they made fun of "fizzy yellow beer?"  What the hell is Buenaveza?
non-conformists are all the same...

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2022, 07:47:00 AM »

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220623006037/en/Sapporo-U.S.A.-to-Acquire-Stone-Brewing?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR0A8QOF4ekqWssbTESd6wQGntFFyAF4TxQTuW769OgWZUD5HCBhQ8oCu_4

Have had mixed feelings about Stone lately.  I kind of feel like they lost their way.  They still make some great IPAs, but they lately have been pushing their Buenaveza Salt and Lime Lager.. remember when they made fun of "fizzy yellow beer?"  What the hell is Buenaveza?

They're change in direction started when the new CEO came aboard.  This almost seems like a continuation of what she's been pushing.

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2022, 07:52:41 AM »

They're change in direction started when the new CEO came aboard.  This almost seems like a continuation of what she's been pushing.
While I'll admit, I haven't really looked for it lately, but I can't recall the last time I saw Arrogant Bastard anywhere...
non-conformists are all the same...

Offline Murphadam

• Quadrupel
  • You're Awesome
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2022, 09:01:40 AM »

I like the buenaveza lager but agree it's "fizzy yellow beer" like Greg railed against for years.

https://twitter.com/ChrisHallBeer/status/1540304043523903490

Offline Westside Threat

• Barleywine
  • Carpe Cervisiam
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2022, 11:17:23 AM »
Life is hard.  Work is hard.  If I could get a Billion dollars to sell out, I'd sell out in a second. 

Offline howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2022, 03:14:55 PM »
Life is hard.  Work is hard.  If I could get a Billion dollars to sell out, I'd sell out in a second.

I'll do it for 10%.

Offline Westside Threat

• Barleywine
  • Carpe Cervisiam
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2022, 04:04:40 PM »

I'll do it for 10%.

100 Million?  I'll see your 10% and raise you to 1%. 

Offline howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2022, 07:28:29 AM »

I'll do it for 10%.

100 Million?  I'll see your 10% and raise you to 1%.

I could definitely make it work for 1/2%, but no sense in short changing yourself :thumbup:

Offline beastiefan2k

• Double IPA
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2022, 11:50:39 AM »
Damn Stone. But not too surprising.