Beer Travel and Events > Central & Midwest

***Official*** Indiana Thread

(1/7) > >>

emerge:

What, no Indiana thread? :blink:
C'mon ya hoosiers.

Zutroy is headed to Indy and asked for some local recs. I said Koelschip/Goose The Market, and Black Acre, Deviate, and Daredevil.
Any good beer/lunch spots to recommend? TIA

howardf:
Brugge is still good.  We have a Hop Cat, but so does everyone else, not that great really :shrug:  Turchetti's for meats.  Downtown Crown Liquors and Kahn's for bottles.  Vine and Table for liquor.  Lots of good food around.

emerge:

--- Quote from: howardf on June 13, 2019, 12:25:50 PM ---Brugge is still good.  We have a Hop Cat, but so does everyone else, not that great really :shrug:  Turchetti's for meats.  Downtown Crown Liquors and Kahn's for bottles.  Vine and Table for liquor.  Lots of good food around.

--- End quote ---

Cool, thanks! I'll pass those along. :thumbup: :cheers: Turchetti's
Goose the Market carries all the Smoking Goose stuff I take it?

howardf:

--- Quote from: emerge on June 13, 2019, 12:29:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: howardf on June 13, 2019, 12:25:50 PM ---Brugge is still good.  We have a Hop Cat, but so does everyone else, not that great really :shrug:  Turchetti's for meats.  Downtown Crown Liquors and Kahn's for bottles.  Vine and Table for liquor.  Lots of good food around.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, and they have their production facility right across the street from Flat 12

emerge:

--- Quote from: howardf on June 13, 2019, 10:02:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: emerge on June 13, 2019, 12:29:28 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, and they have their production facility right across the street from Flat 12

--- End quote ---
Whoops, meant to say Turchetti's looks great.
Cool, I knew they were by Flat 12, but didn't look open to the public. Man, now i'm jonesing for that Flat 12 cucumber K├Âlsch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version