Beer Travel and Events > Central & Midwest

Great Taste Tickets 2019

(1/22) > >>

mr. furley:
check's in the mail but in case we get a lot of rejects :(

Please post here if you are ISO tickets.  Priority is given to people who sent in mail order requests and got shut out.
Use this thread to keep track of ISO's, i'll do my best to keep the list updated.

I'll start:

Murphadam 2
OHL Ed 2
Gwenchicken 2
braconid 3

Murphadam:
ISO 2 if the mail falls thru!

Tip Top:

--- Quote from: mr. furley on May 06, 2019, 02:28:17 PM ---check's in the mail but in case we get a lot of rejects :(

Please post here if you are ISO tickets.  Priority is given to people who sent in mail order requests and got shut out.
Use this thread to keep track of ISO's, i'll do my best to keep the list updated.

I'll start:

--- End quote ---

Where were you on Sunday?

mr. furley:

--- Quote from: Tip Top on May 07, 2019, 10:28:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: mr. furley on May 06, 2019, 02:28:17 PM ---check's in the mail but in case we get a lot of rejects :(

I'll start:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

cleaning up my mother in law's disaster of a yard

JJ:

--- Quote from: mr. furley on May 07, 2019, 11:26:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tip Top on May 07, 2019, 10:28:50 AM ---

I'll start:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
cleaning up my mother in law's disaster of a yard

--- End quote ---
* JJ checks the Furley rant thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version