search

Author Topic: Re: 2018 Where the gun you staying for the Great Taste?  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Fred

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • Fnord
Re: Re: 2018 Where the gun you staying for the Great Taste?
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2018, 03:39:26 PM »
I just booked The Graduate - on the square side of the union - 10 min walk to square - on hotwire for $154.  It was the 3.5* in the downtown district.

https://www.hotwire.com/hotels/details/MjEyMDYzMjkyNDc6MTY5MTI2NjY1MDg5OA--

Beats the $220 Concourse we had booked.

Damn, nice.  We got a budget place out toward the park for $117/night.  (Full disclosure:  I'm no longer allowed to book rooms in Madison--I tend to pick the wrong weekend)
Quote from: J-Rod
I ended up drinking 9 times my body weight in beer, broke three glasses over my head, 7 over others, ordered up 17 hookers for a little afterparty, held a cabbie hostage while running his cab through the Madison capitol doors, and I grabbed gator's ass.

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2018, 04:37:11 PM »
I just booked The Graduate - on the square side of the union - 10 min walk to square - on hotwire for $154.  It was the 3.5* in the downtown district.

Damn, nice.  We got a budget place out toward the park for $117/night.  (Full disclosure:  I'm no longer allowed to book rooms in Madison--I tend to pick the wrong weekend)

🤣🤣🤣

What place?  Debating hotel vs. camping this year.  Need one with a spring loaded toilet lid for easy bathroom redecorating.  :unsure:
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....

Offline heckmanm

• TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2018, 10:14:21 PM »

🤣🤣🤣

What place?  Debating hotel vs. camping this year.  Need one with a spring loaded toilet lid for easy bathroom redecorating.  :unsure:
Check your PMs and the ticket thread GB
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour

Teach him to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2018, 11:29:50 AM »

🤣🤣🤣

Check your PMs and the ticket thread GB
:cheers: :thumbup:
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....