search

Author Topic: My Ohio fresh DIPA for yours?  (Read 549 times)

Offline chi_dave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Quadrupel
My Ohio fresh DIPA for yours?
« on: March 10, 2017, 08:39:56 PM »
I've got a ton of fresh local DIPAs and thought it might be a good swap if anyone else is interested.

Columbus Brewing Bodhi bottled 3/3
Columbus Brewing Creeper bottled 3/6
Seventh Son Proliferous canned 3/3
Fathead's Hop Juju bottled late Feb
Rhinegeist Knowledge canned in the last week

Maybe a 1 for 1 on all 5? Looking for stuff that isn't distributed to Ohio.

Offline chi_dave

• Quadrupel
Re: My Ohio fresh DIPA for yours?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:10:04 PM »

Offline Men-in-Cleats

• TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Old Ale
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 12:57:23 PM »
I might be able to do something with this.  I do have a few IPA's and DIPA's that aren't distributed too far and always love to try some new hoppy's. 

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 10:07:07 AM »
I wish I had more to offer. Of course we have jester king, but their limited releases are a huge pain in the ass. We've got a lot of good IPAs and pales, but nothing extraordinary in the uber-hoppy range.

Offline chi_dave

• Quadrupel
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 10:03:07 PM »
I might be able to do something with this.  I do have a few IPA's and DIPA's that aren't distributed too far and always love to try some new hoppy's.

Things are a little picked over and my personal stash is mostly gone, but a lot of these are being brewed more often. Everything but the Juju should be back again soon hopefully.

Offline Men-in-Cleats

• TBS Founding Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 03:20:05 PM »

Things are a little picked over and my personal stash is mostly gone, but a lot of these are being brewed more often. Everything but the Juju should be back again soon hopefully.

Was thinking of Knee Deep but it looks like you do get that there.  Still have a few options that don't look to be distributed there as my local makes three outstanding IPA's with a single, a double, and a triple IPA and there are some others around here that are potentials.  Additionally, I'll be at Russian River over Memorial Day weekend if getting hold of some Pliney or whatever else is available there at that time is of interest to you.

Offline stoney

• Quadrupel
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 03:22:20 PM »

Additionally, I'll be at Russian River over Memorial Day weekend if getting hold of some Pliney or whatever else is available there at that time is of interest to you.

You know, M.I.C., I don't believe I've ever properly expressed how much I admire you, or what an awesome guy I thought you were.  :wub: