Beer Travel and Events > West & West Coast

Denver

(1/5) > >>

Pols:
recommendations?  is it worth dropping the extra money to stay downtown, or is there a better spot?  going to check out a couple Rockies games and a Metallica concert in June.

literally know sweet fuck all about the city.  not really worried about going hiking or all that outdoors stuff.  we've got plenty of mountains and lakes here.  just looking for some food/drink/lodging rec's.

seriously contemplating going with Airbnb or vrbo for lodging. 

emerge:
I've heard that Casey beer shows up sporadically in a handful of the shops there, so keep a lookout.
Haven't been in the last 20 years, so i'm no help otherwise ;D

mr. furley:

--- Quote from: Pols on March 01, 2017, 08:13:17 AM ---seriously contemplating going with Airbnb or vrbo for lodging. 

--- End quote ---

do this
better prices by a lot

urbanhack:

--- Quote from: Pols on March 01, 2017, 08:13:17 AM ---recommendations?  is it worth dropping the extra money to stay downtown, or is there a better spot?  going to check out a couple Rockies games and a Metallica concert in June.

literally know sweet fuck all about the city.  not really worried about going hiking or all that outdoors stuff.  we've got plenty of mountains and lakes here.  just looking for some food/drink/lodging rec's.

seriously contemplating going with Airbnb or vrbo for lodging. 

--- End quote ---

SMOKE LOTS OF DOPE

decoman:
Hotwire usually has good deals downtown.

I'll be there next month for a long weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version