Beer Travel and Events > West & West Coast

SF on Tap walking beer tours

(1/2) > >>

Creep:
Anyone on here ever have experience with these guys? $80-$110 for a brewery hop is a little out of my price range, but found a June promo code (LIQBREAD20) that takes $20 off the price. What do you guys think?

thebestever:

--- Quote from: Creep on June 13, 2016, 11:56:06 AM ---Anyone on here ever have experience with these guys? $80-$110 for a brewery hop is a little out of my price range, but found a June promo code (LIQBREAD20) that takes $20 off the price. What do you guys think?

--- End quote ---

i haven't had experience with these guys, but we did something similar when we were in brussels and i would highly recommend it. our tour guide was super knowledgeable and we definitely got plenty drunk for the money (they ended up serving us snacks at a lot of the places too).

Creep:
Oh man. That sounds awesome. My one reservation was some of the SF on Tap tours are about 2 miles worth of walking. Not sure how downing a crap ton of beer plus SF hill climbing would work out!

thebestever:

--- Quote from: Creep on June 13, 2016, 12:34:38 PM ---Oh man. That sounds awesome. My one reservation was some of the SF on Tap tours are about 2 miles worth of walking. Not sure how downing a crap ton of beer plus SF hill climbing would work out!

--- End quote ---

well, yes you certainly need to factor that into consideration. it was much flatter in brussels. :)

emerge:

--- Quote from: thebestever on June 13, 2016, 12:44:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Creep on June 13, 2016, 12:34:38 PM ---Oh man. That sounds awesome. My one reservation was some of the SF on Tap tours are about 2 miles worth of walking. Not sure how downing a crap ton of beer plus SF hill climbing would work out!

--- End quote ---

well, yes you certainly need to factor that into consideration. it was much flatter in brussels. :)

--- End quote ---

Start at the top and just roll down :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version