search

Author Topic: Pretty Things Beer and Ale Project (The beginning and end post)  (Read 699 times)

Offline rhoadsrage

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Double IPA
Pretty Things Beer and Ale Project (The beginning and end post)
« on: January 14, 2016, 08:34:05 PM »
I remember getting a friend to mule Pretty Things beers back from PA many years ago.  I always thought they were creative and very well built beers.  Dec. 2015 I was thrilled to find them in Indian even though they were a bit long in the tooth.  Now I know why.  Thanks for the great beers PTB.  :ale:

http://www.prettythingsbeertoday.com/wp/2015/for-a-beginning-there-must-be-an-end/
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."  --Mike Tyson

Offline bakes

• VIP and TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Barleywine
  • Alcospeakerholic
Re: Pretty Things Beer and Ale Project (The beginning and end post)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 08:11:54 PM »
I hope that whatever project captures Dann's restless mind next results in more delicious beer. I met Dan back in the old BeerAdvocate days and he is a wonderfully opinionated, fun guy who can brew a whale of a brew. A really really talented brewer and if you told him that you thought that, he's either give you an aww shucks look or ask you why you thought so.  Think I'm going to have to see if I can find a couple on the shelves tomorrow on the way to Connecticut.

Cheers and thanks
My friends say I'm like doing the laundry and forgetting the bleach: I'm not as bright as I could be.

Gator to Pols: I bet you wish the last wedding you went to was the one right before yours....

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 10:02:21 PM »
Saw some bottles in KC not long ago, figured they'd be old and I didn't want to remember them that way :cry: great stuff too, it's been awhile since I last had any. Wonder where he's going to end up?

Offline fRed Scare

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • Fnord
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 10:00:06 AM »
Saw some bottles in KC not long ago, figured they'd be old

It all depends on how quickly the product moved at that store.

Our final batches of Pretty Things beers will ship over the next couple of weeks. Pretty Things beers will be available through at least January 2016.
Quote from: J-Rod
I ended up drinking 9 times my body weight in beer, broke three glasses over my head, 7 over others, ordered up 17 hookers for a little afterparty, held a cabbie hostage while running his cab through the Madison capitol doors, and I grabbed gator's ass.