search

Author Topic: can i tell you about my brewery  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Cambria Beer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Malt Liquor
can i tell you about my brewery
« on: March 02, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »
Is this the spot for it?  I won't push the info here unless it is kosher.

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
Re: can i tell you about my brewery
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 04:04:44 PM »
As long as you aren't spamming all over the forums, go for it. :cheers:

Offline Evil Keith

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 05:19:36 PM »
 :bye: :cheers:

Online emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 08:59:25 PM »
Welcome :bye:

Also :popcorn:

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
  • signed life away on the internet totally worth it
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 08:30:44 AM »
As long as you aren't spamming all over the forums, go for it. :cheers:

:goodposting:

maybe some pics even?
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.

Offline Oxymoron

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 02:49:23 PM »
http://cambriabeerco.com/

:bye:  Howdy

3bbl system with growlers for sale and soon to be bombers.

Offline Cambria Beer

• Malt Liquor
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 07:53:46 PM »
Hello all, looks like you have found us on the internets! 

We are a 3 bbl system brewhouse with 2 3 bbl fermenters.  We will be adding a 7bbl shortly and with that will come bombers of our Pale, IPA, Porter, Stout and Amber.  We expect to take over a building next door to the brewery (tap room and brewhouse are in separate buildings) and start a sour program.

things have been fast and furious here the first two years.  we are selling beer faster than we can make it, hence the 7 bbl.  We will get up to 4 total 7's and our 2 3's and brew 5 days a week to fill everything.

We are having our 2 year anniversary on the 22nd of March and will have our Triple IPA available again.  It is a once a year beer for us.  In The Pines DIPA will make its debut as well.  Hoping for a danky, resinous piney DIPA.  Our IPA is more pear, peach, and apricot flavours with hints of the pine..  Our Triple IPA, COMATOSE, is 11% and 125 ibu's (on paper).

If anyone is in the area (Paso, SLO, Cambria(duh)), feel free to stop by and say Hi! 

Cheers and thanks for the welcome

A-A-Ron
President and Brewer
Cambria Beer Co

Offline deepsouth

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Double IPA
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 08:53:58 PM »
welcome!
[]P [] []\/[] []P

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 09:48:10 PM »
welcome!

:goodposting:

Wish I could come check you guys out, but it's a long way from MN.

Offline sunscar22

• IPA
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 10:25:48 PM »

We are a 3 bbl system brewhouse with 2 3 bbl fermenters.  We will be adding a 7bbl shortly and with that will come bombers of our Pale, IPA, Porter, Stout and Amber.  We expect to take over a building next door to the brewery (tap room and brewhouse are in separate buildings) and start a sour program.

things have been fast and furious here the first two years.  we are selling beer faster than we can make it, hence the 7 bbl.  We will get up to 4 total 7's and our 2 3's and brew 5 days a week to fill everything.

We are having our 2 year anniversary on the 22nd of March and will have our Triple IPA available again.  It is a once a year beer for us.  In The Pines DIPA will make its debut as well.  Hoping for a danky, resinous piney DIPA.  Our IPA is more pear, peach, and apricot flavours with hints of the pine..  Our Triple IPA, COMATOSE, is 11% and 125 ibu's (on paper).

If anyone is in the area (Paso, SLO, Cambria(duh)), feel free to stop by and say Hi! 

A-A-Ron
President and Brewer
Cambria Beer Co

I'm going to try and check out your event on the 22nd.  Do you fill Growlers?

Offline Naproxen

• VIP Member
  • Double IPA
  • Never Odd or Even
    • Say it loud, say it proud!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 03:08:05 PM »

A-A-Ron
President and Brewer
Cambria Beer Co

Great to see a new brewery in that area!  My friends and I will be camping just south of Big Sur at Plaskett Creek in a week, hopefully we can check you out on our way north!
[younger35] 12:25 am: Just on weekends dick
[Squid] 12:25 am: you only have dick on weekends, younger?
[bakes] 12:25 am: Your dick wears a helmet on weekends?

Online emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 04:45:19 PM »

A-A-Ron
President and Brewer
Cambria Beer Co

Great to see a new brewery in that area!  My friends and I will be camping just south of Big Sur at Plaskett Creek in a week, hopefully we can check you out on our way north!
Check out the Maiden Publick House in Big Sur if you get a chance, it was a cool little spot.

Offline d0ggnate

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pilsner
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2014, 03:52:32 PM »

A-A-Ron
President and Brewer
Cambria Beer Co

Headed to Cambria next weekend. Planning on stopping by at some point.  :ale:

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
  • signed life away on the internet totally worth it
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 05:58:28 PM »

A-A-Ron
President and Brewer
Cambria Beer Co

Headed to Cambria next weekend. Planning on stopping by at some point.  :ale:

you ever make it out there?
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.