search

Author Topic: Back-roads breweries (In Wisconsin)  (Read 3107 times)

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
Re: Back-roads breweries (In Wisconsin)
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2019, 10:57:17 AM »
Sounds like Driftless Brewing finally opened their taproom in Soldiers Grove, south of Viroqua. Only open Fri-Sat.
That area is really nice to drive through.

Not WI, but out that way, Deb's Brewtopia in Elkader IA also opened a taproom recently. Schera's hosts Zwanze day, and has some Cantillon on tap currently.

Sadly we'll be passing through here when the breweries are closed. <_<

Here's the account list for Driftless Brewing (Soldiers Grove) from their FB page, may be useful for finding their stuff to-go.

Oddly, the only place in Janesville that has their beer is a random townie bar. Might hit the co-op in Viroqua again, the cheese there was amazing.

Offline thewimperoo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2019, 12:34:12 PM »
Anything decent in/near Beaver Dam or Fon du lac?  Will be spending weekends there this winter for daughter's ice skating competitions. 
Dan

Offline JJ

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Barleywine
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2019, 01:57:15 PM »
Anything decent in/near Beaver Dam or Fon du lac?  Will be spending weekends there this winter for daughter's ice skating competitions.
:blackdot:
I'll be in the Beaver Dam area in two weeks dropping the kid off at dance camp.

Fond du Lac though, never come across anything worth mentioning. Best I've seen was an Italian place right off 41 named Ala Roma and that wasn't anything special.
The Force is what gives a brewer his power. It's an energy field created by yeast. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It converts polysaccharides to ethyl alcohol.

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2019, 01:59:23 PM »
i'm afraid Fond du Lac is a barren wasteland

a bit north is Oshkosh (30 minutes). the Ruby Owl has good food and a nice beer selection. but that's about all i can think of even nearby.
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.

Offline flyingbison

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2019, 02:22:38 PM »

Fond du Lac though, never come across anything worth mentioning. Best I've seen was an Italian place right off 41 named Ala Roma and that wasn't anything special.

Applebee's might be your best bet in FDL

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2019, 02:51:56 PM »

Sounds like I'll be stopping in MKE on the way up then. 
Dan

Offline JJ

• VIP Member
  • Barleywine
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2019, 03:29:56 PM »

Which way are you taking north? If you're heading gup 43 to 23 I know of a few places.
The Force is what gives a brewer his power. It's an energy field created by yeast. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It converts polysaccharides to ethyl alcohol.

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2019, 03:40:18 PM »

Never been to it, but a quick search turned up this place.  Not actually a brewpub, from what I can tell, but looks like at least a few decent beers on tap:  https://www.greendragonbrewpub.com/Taplist

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2019, 03:57:17 PM »

A brewery opened in Beaver Dam recently: https://oogabrewing.com

If you go up through Madison, Cercis in Columbus is another brewery near Beaver Dam.

Offline OHLRangers

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Old Ale
  • Too much beer, too little time.
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2019, 09:31:48 PM »

Which way are you taking north? If you're heading gup 43 to 23 I know of a few places.

What was the dive bar in that general area that had burgers the size of manhole covers? I was up in Fondy for hockey several years ago and it was JJ recommended.

Offline JJ

• VIP Member
  • Barleywine
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2019, 08:59:12 AM »

What was the dive bar in that general area that had burgers the size of manhole covers? I was up in Fondy for hockey several years ago and it was JJ recommended.
Frankie's on Indiana
Not sure wether or not that recommendation has held up. Last time I was there was years ago and it wasn't great. Tap list is decent.
Horse and Plow in Kohler is usually pretty good. Haven't been there since the day I got plastered and don't remember eating nachos until I saw them later that night. :-X (Pro tip: Vomit is easier to handle when it taastes like cilantro. Not even joking.)

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2019, 11:28:36 PM »
Stumbled upon a new one. Basically looks like a guy named Mel bought a roadside dive bar in Richland center, and is homebrewing on a 1 BBL system. About an hour from the Dells, not sure if I want to make the trek for a brown, amber, and stout. Nice looking ribeye sandwich though...

Mel's Micro
21733 Hwy 14, Richland Center, WI

http://www.melsmicro.com/
We wound up stopping here. Decent enough place. Amber ale was hoppier than the English IPA. Didn’t eat there though. Unless passing through I wouldn’t make a detour.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2019, 10:24:12 AM »

G5 Brewing in Beloit, WI
Good food and okay beers. They had a good hazy and blackcurrant beer. Looked like a ton of money went into the place, huge building up on a hill with a sprawling parking lot. Looked kind of like a church, or if a church architect built a brewery.

It was an early stop after this weird country antique shop nearby: Emerald Grove Antiques & Oddities

Forgot to ask about Ed Gein's tombstone. The clerk was very high.
"Do you have any duck or fish decoys?"
"No....*long pause*...do you have any?" :mellow: :lol:

Offline JJ

• VIP Member
  • Barleywine
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2019, 11:53:32 AM »
Fast fact: Ed Gein was arrested and brought to the Wautoma County jail where Grandma JJ worked She met him during booking.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2019, 11:55:37 AM »
Fast fact: Ed Gein was arrested and brought to the Wautoma County jail where Grandma JJ worked She met him during booking.

:o yeeps :scared: pretty cool though :thumbup:

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2019, 01:18:24 PM »

He's your real grandfather, isn't he?

Offline JJ

• VIP Member
  • Barleywine
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2019, 01:51:27 PM »
He's your real grandfather, isn't he?

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2019, 04:01:37 PM »
Sweet little WI brewery finder:

https://projects.jsonline.com/apps/BeerNear/

Seems pretty current, quite a few I haven't heard of, and some fairly obscure locales. :drive:

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2019, 05:45:45 PM »

Seems pretty current, quite a few I haven't heard of, and some fairly obscure locales. :drive:

very cool. 

Oshkosh has several that i've never heard of.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2019, 09:37:29 PM »

very cool. 

Oshkosh has several that i've never heard of.
Reading a few that sounded like they just stuck a brewery in an existing business. One was a cajun restaurant in Madison, another was a music hall in Elkhart Lake. One was a 1 barrel system that only distributed to 2 bars in some tiny town. How do you even make a living doing that?

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2019, 10:50:56 AM »
One was a 1 barrel system that only distributed to 2 bars in some tiny town. How do you even make a living doing that?

HighHolder Brewing in Oshkosh. Not a small town at 66K, but a tiny ass brewery for sure.
http://oshkoshbeer.blogspot.com/2019/06/understanding-highholder-brewing.html

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2019, 11:37:21 AM »
:blackdot: since that site is blocked at the office for some reason

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2019, 12:01:48 PM »

Wut :confused: it's just some dudes beer blog. moobs? :shrug:
Here ya go:

Understanding HighHolder Brewing
Thursday, June 6, 2019

HighHolder Brewing Company has been a going concern for almost two years now. It's the smallest of Oshkosh's four breweries. It's also the most misunderstood, which is not altogether surprising. HighHolder is unlike any other brewery in Wisconsin that I'm aware of.

HighHolder was co-founded in 2017 by Mike Schlosser and Shawn O'Marro. But HighHolder is now a one-man operation with Schlosser being the sole owner. He handles everything related to the business of the brewery and makes all of its beer. He does that in a space he sublets from O'Marro in back of O'Marro's Public House.

The relationship with O'Marro's has been a source of confusion. It leads people to assume the brewery and pub are tied together. They are not. Still, you can understand why people might think otherwise. O'Marro's is where HighHolder beer has most frequently appeared.

"Originally, we thought we'd be able to have three or four beers consistently on tap there, but that didn't happen," Schlosser says. "Now, less than half of my beer goes on tap at O'Marro's."

It's been showing up at places like Fin 'n' Feather in Winneconne, and in Oshkosh locations such as Pete's Garage and The Roxy. The one thing Schlosser doesn't have to do himself is go around hand selling the beer. "They've been coming to me," he says. In fact, he's had to turn down some requests. "I've been approached by people to have a permanent line in their bar, but then I'm obligated," he says. "Thank you, but I can't do that. Not at this size."

Which leads to the other piece that makes HighHolder complicated. How do you get to know a brewery if you can't get its beer? There have been month-long stretches with no HighHolder product available. And it doesn't last long when it does come around. HighHolder's Fisherman's Tail IPA lasted all of two days when it recently went on tap at Fin 'n' Feather. That duration has pretty much become the norm.  "It just doesn't stay," Schlosser says. "Once it's on, it's gone. It's one of those things where you put it out there and it just goes."

That may be a testament to HighHolder beer, but at the moment Schlosser can't make it work to his advantage. He’s brewing on a system of his own design that can produce just over 3 barrels of beer at a turn. It's an upgrade from the one-barrel system HighHolder started with, but it hasn't remedied the brewery's habit of running dry. "It bugs me a little bit because there are people who are fans of the beer and want to be able to get it," Schlosser says. "I'm a fan of some beers, too, and it does kind of suck when you want something and it's not available."

He's come to realize, though, that the cost of keeping other people happy can be too high. "You have to understand, I work a job full time in addition to this, and then it's not just the brewing part; it's the accounting, the taxes, the cleaning, the maintenance.  Last year and the year before, I worked seven days a week straight. For two years I did that and it landed me in the hospital last December. Now, I've got a whole different outlook on what's important."

He sits back and explains what that means when it comes to brewing. "I make beer when I want and I make what I want when I want. That's the way it's got to be at this size where most of what I do profits other people more than it profits the brewery."

So far this year, HighHolder has released at least one new beer each month. That string will come to an end this summer. "I just did my production reports today and this is the first time in HighHolder history that I've reported zero production for two straight months," Schlosser says. "In a way, I'm kind of proud of that. But June is going to be a big one, so I'll have all the tanks full again by the end of the month."

That doesn't mean Schlosser has any intention of rushing anything to market. Actually, he's doing just the opposite. His brewing schedule is filled with beers that are slow to reach completion. Among them is a fruit beer that will be fermented with Brettanomyces and aged for a year; a Russian Imperial Stout named Troll Slayer that was one of his favorites from his days as a homebrewer; and a Helles that will undergo a cold and lengthy fermentation.

He’s in no hurry. And while the beer does its thing, Schlosser has time to think about what the future holds for HighHolder. His current brewhouse is maxed out. He needs more space and has started looking for it. "I wouldn't say it's the top priority just yet, but I'm putting feelers out there," he says. "It needs to be a place where I can handle the whole thing. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a taproom, but eventually, that'll be the plan; to have a taproom of my own where I'll be able to have five to eight beers available all the time."

That would certainly make things more convenient for folks seeking HighHolder beer. It would also mean the loss of something unique to this place and time. I can only explain that by example.

This past February, I heard that HighHolder was going to release a Grisette, a nearly extinct style of rustic Belgian ale. It was the first time an Oshkosh brewery had brewed a Grisette. I had never tasted one. The beer went on tap at O'Marro's and I made a point of getting there before it was gone. It turned out to be everything I had hoped it would be: mellow, slightly funky, and delicious. More than that, it was memorable. And part of what made it so was that I had to go out of my way for it. You don’t get that kind of experience with things that come easily.

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2019, 12:15:25 PM »
Thinking of checking out the Rail House Brewpub in Marinette for lunch today.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2019, 12:28:33 PM »

They have like 8 different "light lagers" and "light ales"... guess nobody likes those heavy dark beers. ;)

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2019, 12:33:07 PM »

Wut :confused: it's just some dudes beer blog. moobs? :shrug:
Here ya go:

Understanding HighHolder Brewing
Thursday, June 6, 2019

thanks.  cool article. 

this reminds me a bit of Denmark Brewing which has been out of business for ..... 12-13 years?  the guy apparently worked at the nuclear power plant, brewed on the side and when the brewing got to be too much he just stopped.

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2019, 12:36:34 PM »

They have like 8 different "light lagers" and "light ales"... guess nobody likes those heavy dark beers. ;)

I've got pretty low expectations, but I don't get up this way by myself very often, so I might as well tick it.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2019, 12:41:17 PM »

I've got pretty low expectations, but I don't get up this way by myself very often, so I might as well tick it.
:cheers:
There also appears to be another brewery in Marinette called Three Bridge.

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2019, 12:50:31 PM »

Hmmm ... looks like it is across the river in Menominee .. and also closed today. :(

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2019, 12:51:36 PM »

Hmmm ... looks like it is across the river in Menominee .. and also closed today. :(
D'oh, sorry to hear that. Seems like a lot of smaller breweries are closed half the week.

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2019, 12:52:41 PM »

D'oh, sorry to hear that. Seems like a lot of smaller breweries are closed half the week.

Good to know for next time I am up this way, though.  Seems to have good reviews online.   :cheers:

Offline stoney

• Quadrupel
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2019, 03:04:41 PM »
I've actually been to the Railhouse Brewpub in Marinette. I seem to recall the Oatmeal Stout being pretty good.

Honestly, IMO, Titletown was always the best option for brewpub-type beer BY A MILE. And even then, when Titletown had Fuller's ESB on as guest tap, I drank virtually nothing else.

I used to enjoy brewpub visits but not so much anymore. Just too much bad or mediocre beer.

Good luck FB and let us know how your visit turned out.

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2019, 03:30:13 PM »

It was worse than I thought.   :mellow:

Divey sports bar/family restaurant inside.  I seemed to be the only person in the place who wasn't retired, disabled, and/or an unemployed alcoholic.   

Had a couple of 10 oz. beers.  First up was the cream ale.  Tasted exactly like a blend of MGD and carbonated white grape juice, with a half a tablet of alka-seltzer.  Sweet and fizzy, but not much like beer.  The bock was a bit better, but still overly sweet.

On the positive side, the double cheeseburger and fries were pretty good greasy pub grub. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 03:55:30 PM by flyingbison »

Offline stoney

• Quadrupel
« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2019, 03:53:00 PM »

Divey sports bar/family restaurant inside.  I seemed to be the only person in the place who wasn't retired, disabled, and/or an unemployed alcoholic.   

Had a couple of 10 oz. beers.  First up was the cream ale.  Tasted exactly light a blend of MGD and carbonated white grape juice, with a half a tablet of alka-seltzer.  Sweet and fizzy, but not much like beer.  The bock was a bit better, but still overly sweet.

On the positive side, the double cheeseburger and fries were pretty good greasy pub grub.

Well, I was going to mention how I seem to recall absolutely LOADING my pants with shit before I could even sit down on the pot shortly after I got home.

But there again, I thought that might "skew your opinion" of Railhouse Brewpub.

Never been back since; never going back again.

Bon apetit!!!

Offline howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Barleywine
  • If I've offended you, it made me happy.
« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2019, 04:37:28 PM »

Had a couple of 10 oz. beers.  First up was the cream ale.  Tasted exactly light a blend of MGD and carbonated white grape juice, with a half a tablet of alka-seltzer.  Sweet and fizzy, but not much like beer.  The bock was a bit better, but still overly sweet.

Well, I was going to mention how I seem to recall absolutely LOADING my pants with shit before I could even sit down on the pot shortly after I got home.

But there again, I thought that might "skew your opinion" of Railhouse Brewpub.

Never been back since; never going back again.

Bon apetit!!!

Awesome :lol:

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2019, 05:19:56 PM »
I've got three toilets and a 30 pack of toilet paper at home ...  :sumo:

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
Re: Back-roads breweries (Illinois)
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2019, 09:35:20 AM »
Speaking of backroad farm breweries, this one is pretty rustic. They also have an open air "treehouse bar" for warmer weather.
Take a Hike to Big Thorn Brewery (Georgetown, IL)

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 09:37:25 AM by emerge »

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2020, 09:53:37 PM »

Was up in Fond Du Lac this weekend.  Made out pretty decently despite there being no breweries nor dedicated beer stores that I could find.  Festival Foods out on the east side of town had a solid selection of beers.  Found a bunch of 6 month old Modern Times cans that they were clearanc'ing out for $6 instead of $14.  Picked up a couple of 4 packs of Fruitlands and Rose version of Fruitlands. 

Saturday night we went to dinner at Backyard Grill.  They had a solid taplist.  Perennial Abraxas in a 13-14 oz glass for $8.  Wisconsin Belgian Red in the same size glass for $5.25.  https://untappd.com/v/trepaniers-backyard-grill-bar/220714
Burgers were good.  I had the Wisconsin Burger which was totally Wisconsin. Bacon, Fried Cheese Curds, and Beer Cheese Sauce.  With a side car of Triple Cheese Potato Soup. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kC2BhM4S2oJpCq7f6

Not beer related, but Friday for lunch we went to 11:11 Burgers and Beignets.  Their burgers and cheese curds were quite good. I got a burger with a giant cheddar cheese skirt.  Beignets were a bit too dense and doughy, but hey fried food is still fried food.  They had a wheel to spin when you ordered that you could win a % off your order or other free foods.  We landed on a free side of Mac & Cheese as if that was necessary. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b5huKEsNhC4bgn3a6
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 10:27:06 AM by thewimperoo »
Dan

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2020, 10:27:28 PM »
Nice! The first burger looks a little well done. 2nd looks interesting in a skirt. :mellow:

Offline howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Barleywine
  • If I've offended you, it made me happy.
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2020, 06:36:18 AM »
Nice! The first burger looks a little well done. 2nd looks interesting in a skirt. :mellow:

There's a place here that does the skirt too, call it a burnt cheese burger, it's pretty tasty.

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2020, 10:28:21 AM »

Just nice charring on the outside.  Inside was perfect medium rare.
Dan

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2020, 11:03:36 AM »

:thumbup:

No breweries this trip?

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2020, 11:11:47 AM »

No breweries this trip?

Nope, there weren't any in Fond Du Lac that I could see, and we didn't have time to stop at any in Milwaukee on the way home. 

We have to go up to Beaver Dam in February.  Hopefully we can to hit some on that trip.
Dan

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2020, 11:48:50 AM »

No breweries this trip?

Nope, there weren't any in Fond Du Lac that I could see, and we didn't have time to stop at any in Milwaukee on the way home. 

We have to go up to Beaver Dam in February.  Hopefully we can to hit some on that trip.
Maybe... Ooga? :mfight:

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2020, 04:18:00 PM »
Was in Beaver Dam this weekend.  Stopped into Ooga Brewing.  Had 6 tasters, and left pretty impressed.  All 6 were good to very good.  My favorites being the porter and session hazy ipa. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/f7BqYw4zmgUojv1q8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/D8WdwmPfJdP2G4TUA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YhE1u1uAn2nrrqiWA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hQCDPLp8rHK47LFi8

Nunatak Coffee Roasters were also quite good.  Stopped in both days we were there, and had a medium roast from Burundi, dark roast from Indonesia, and a cold brew.  Above Average across the board. 

Found a little diner that pumped out some great breakfast.  Been owned by the same family for 100 years.  Great service from the daughter.  She knew basically everyone that came in the door.  The dad working the flattop behind the bar. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8l9PMUhoXg/
Dan

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2020, 04:33:35 PM »
Awesome! Chili John’s looks pretty classic. Sounds like it was a great success. :cheers:

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2020, 09:24:08 PM »
Awesome! Chili John’s looks pretty classic. Sounds like it was a great success. :cheers:

Wonder if it is connected to the Chili John's in Green Bay?

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2020, 09:23:13 AM »
If you go up through Madison, Cercis in Columbus is another brewery near Beaver Dam.

I still have a free beer card from the Taste from these guys. I wanna say it had an expiration date on it though. <_<

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2020, 01:02:17 PM »
Is anybody in WI doing more experimental stuff like Scratch Brewing?
Some of the recent Hacienda i've had came close. Just curious... :ale:

Offline wisconsinbeer1

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Double IPA
  • 40 oz. to Freedom
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2020, 06:57:35 PM »
Crazy beer deals at Wausau Great Dane. In case anyone will be in the area soon.

https://m.facebook.com/GreatDaneWausau/photos/a.10150118892580170/10158103604165170/?type=3&source=48
“Great ballplayers drink Lite beer because it’s less filling. I know. I asked one.” -Bob Uecker