search

Author Topic: Northern Colorado in June  (Read 2132 times)

Offline NFLMVP

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
    • NFLMVP's Trade References
Northern Colorado in June
« on: February 05, 2013, 06:09:27 PM »
We're driving to a family reunion and staying in Estes Park over Fathers Day weekend.  Right now, I'm planning on spending extra time in the area, as well as on our fabulous US Interstate system. :thumbdown:

Any suggestions for stops along the route, to or from?  This is our planned route, with the southerly leg on the way there and the northerly leg on the way home:

Only the main route is set in stone.  Once we're in CO, we're wide open to adjustments, with a couple of days open on either side of the reunion. 

I'm up for ideas on places to check out, in NoCo.  Brew pubs and breweries are OK, as long as they're offer a family friendly atmosphere with good-great food.  Beer stores are also fine, since my daughter is happy to play on her iPod Touch or Kindle Fire while I run in.  Beer stops really don't take me as long as they used to, anyway. ;-)

The reunion is at the YMCA of the Rockies so that area is covered.  I'm interested in natural attractions and outdoor activities to check into, in other areas from Denver on north.  Photo opps will be a high priority.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:46:30 PM by NFLMVP »
Take good care of your beer and your beer will take good care of you.

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
Re: Northern Colorado in June
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 06:40:23 PM »
Grimm Brothers  :pickle: :cheers: :banned:

Offline howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Barleywine
  • If I've offended you, it made me happy.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 06:43:42 PM »
I've heard lots of good things about Liquid Bread in Hays, KS.  Kind of the middle of nowhere, so might be a perfect spot for beer and a stretch.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 06:54:20 PM »
Grimm Brothers is already on the list.  :thumbup:

Liquid Bread sounds interesting but might be a stretch, since it takes us further out of the way, on the longest day of driving on the trip.  It would also be after a long day of driving.  I may very well just want to get to our hotel for the evening, but I'll definitely put it on the 'maybe' list.

We'll also stop at John's Grocery but I haven't decided whether to make that stop on the way out or back.  On the way out it just means I'm hauling that much more beer for the entire trip. On the way back means stopping when I'm just going to want to get home.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 06:59:52 PM »
I've heard lots of good things about Liquid Bread in Hays, KS.  Kind of the middle of nowhere, so might be a perfect spot for beer and a stretch.

I spelled Hays wrong on my first attempt.  This is directly on our route and at the beginning of day two.  This has just moved out of the 'maybe' category.

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 09:05:41 PM »
Nebraska Brewing.

Lots of beautiful places around Estes Park.  Watch out for the elk grazing like cattle around town.
Gilly> this is totally murdering my unicorn blood boner

Offline howardf

• Global Moderator
  • Barleywine
  • If I've offended you, it made me happy.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 09:09:21 PM »
Nebraska Brewing.

Lots of beautiful places around Estes Park.  Watch out for the elk grazing like cattle around town.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »
Nebraska Brewing is actually right about where I figure we'll stay on our last night on the road.  It seems like a natural stop.

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
    • Research page @ Lambic.info
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 09:43:46 PM »

just gotta delete the "s" from "https://" in the link :thumbup:

Toppling Goliath is on tap in Iowa City, check em out.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 09:52:25 PM »

just gotta delete the "s" from "https://" in the link :thumbup:

Toppling Goliath is on tap in Iowa City, check em out.

Sweet!  Matt comes through with the tech know-how and the beer tips!

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 09:55:05 PM »
Oh, where in Iowa City is Toppling Goliath on tap?  That's just about right for our lunch stop.

ETA > Found it.

Sports Column and 2 Dogs Pub
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:58:41 PM by NFLMVP »

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 10:24:56 PM »
Oh, where in Iowa City is Toppling Goliath on tap?  That's just about right for our lunch stop.

ETA > Found it.

Sports Column and 2 Dogs Pub
No problem :thumbup:
Dunno about those, but we went to Sanctuary and Short's Burger & Shine.

Offline OHLRangers

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Old Ale
  • Too much beer, too little time.
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 10:27:28 PM »
The drives through Kansas and Nebraska are mind-numbing. Iowa, too.

Pretty much anywhere in the Ft. Fun/Loveland/Longmont area are winners. Loved Funkwerks, big fan of Odell, enjoyed the trips to Oskar Blues...and Grimm is a no-brainer. I really enjoy spending time out there. Much happier Donna's sis moved there from Hotlanta (no offense GBG/Gilly/Jedi).

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 10:51:52 PM »

Pretty much anywhere in the Ft. Fun/Loveland/Longmont area are winners. Loved Funkwerks, big fan of Odell, enjoyed the trips to Oskar Blues...and Grimm is a no-brainer. I really enjoy spending time out there. Much happier Donna's sis moved there from Hotlanta (no offense GBG/Gilly/Jedi).
yeah... as if I would be thrilled to have a relative living in Michigan... oh wait!
non-conformists are all the same...

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 12:00:50 AM »

yeah... as if I would be thrilled to have a relative living in Michigan... oh wait!

Oh, SNAP!

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2013, 07:10:17 AM »
Nebraska Brewing is actually right about where I figure we'll stay on our last night on the road.  It seems like a natural stop.

Nebraska is a nice place.  Upstream is worth checking out too.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 10:44:06 AM »
Upstream has been added to the list.  :thumbup:

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 11:14:45 AM »
Updated map.  Not a true representation of order (and not all beer related) but I wanted to start adding all the places I want to go.  I can always tweak the order as we travel.

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 11:32:31 AM »

Odell is awesome. They had some crazy taproom only beers.  :banned:

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 12:23:10 PM »
Odell's is on the list.  I've loved everything I've had from them.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »
Any thoughts on Dry Dock?

Offline thewimperoo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 01:27:24 PM »

I went there back in Nov 2009 and it was one of the better stops I made.  Hefe, vanilla porter, DIPA, cask of Citra Pale Ale (this was before everyone was doing Citra). All were outstanding.  Obviously that was 3+ years so things could have changed atmosphere wise as they've gotten bigger, but I'd certainly go there before all other brewpubs not named Crooked Stave in Denver proper.
Dan

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 02:16:44 PM »

I've enjoyed it on my two visits to Denver in the last couple years. Good beers and nice atmosphere.

Offline OHLRangers

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 03:06:40 PM »
For a breakfast in Denverland, don't miss Sam's #3.

Offline Oxymoron

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Double IPA
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 04:02:56 PM »
Oops Im failing at my job.

I will tell you that the Kansas rout is a horribly boring ride.  There is nothing in western KS and eastern CO.  If you do go that rout I hope you have satellite radio or something.  But if you go that rout you can hit up a bunch of Denver breweries.

Iowa...I know some ok places but not really an expert here

Nebraska...Nebraska and Upstream are great.  There are 2 different Upstream's.  There was another down town brewery called Jobber's Canyon, but it *might* have gone out of business.  Not much in Lincoln.  Spilker's is ok but way out of the way.  Emyprean was ok but not really worth the stop.  Kearny has 2 breweries, Thunderhead is pretty good.  They can be hit or miss but I think they have good stuff.  The other is Platt Valley...meh.  After that, not much

Wyoming...Cheyenne is probably your only rout.  There are two, Freedom's Edge and Shadow's brewpub.  Both are probably not worth a stop but Freedoms Edge is newish.

NoCo...Sky's the limit here.  Beyond the bigger names you already know, a great hidden gem is Equinox.  Kind of a hipster hang out, they have a solid beer list.  But if you are in Fort Fun then I would suggest to hit up some of the bigger bar names.  Tap N Handles with 75 taps, The Mayor has 100 and Choice City has 40something but usually rare or odd stuff.  But all the breweries are so dang close to each other.  Funk, Fort Collins, Odell, NB, Equinox, Coopersmith (skip) and Pateros Creek.  Black Bottle is good, but very pricey.  Loveland has 4 breweries now.  There is another brewery, Verboten, opened 2 weeks ago that is really close and is across the street from a really great distillary (Dancing Pines).  Loveland Aleworks is good, Big Beaver is teearrible.  Last stop, which actually is not good, is Estes Park Brewing.  Actually if you are in Estes, Smokin Dave's has an ok beer list.  But not really know as a good beer town.  Berthoud has City Star, good beers but a bit off the route.

MidCo...er whatever you want to call it.  Longmont as Lefthand and Oskar Blues.  OB is really expanding.  There are two options, one is the brewery (called The Tasty Weasel) which might have some fun stuff (barrel aged everything) versus the bar called Liquid's and Solids with  80something tap of variety of beers from all over.  Sometime Pliny.  East and closer to I25 there is a really good brewery in the middle of no where called Echo.  Very good stuff and recommend if you are skipping the Boulder rout.

Boulder...has really blown up recently.  Avery (East Boulder) is one of my favorites and have some fun things only at the brewery.  Upslope (North Boulder) has really improved over the past couple years.  Mountain Sun and West Flanders are great downtown brewpubs.  Other options, Asher (North Boulder), Black Boot (Niwot - North Boulder), and Gravity (Louisville - East Boulder).  Not recommended, Twisted Pine Crystal Springs

Denver...there are soooo many new breweries its hard to keep up.  There is a small-ish area (called the brewmudia triangle) that is an option and close to down town.  It includes River North, Great Divide (good), Denver Beer (good), Prost (good), Tivoli, Crooked Stave, Strange, Renegade, Wit's End and two others I have never tried, Our Mutual Friend and Black Shirt.  There are tons of bars as well.  Lucky Pie, Yard House, Euclide Hall, Cheeky Monk.  East, there is Golden which has some good options but a bit out of the way and not really worth it.  South, Dry Dock is a must.  But not much near except Cooper Kettle which is ok.  Some to avoid Caution, De Steeg, Arvada, Big Choice...er some others.

This is a lot of info.  If you need "this place or this place" questions, let me know. 

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 04:08:53 PM »

Dry Dock has recently started canning.  You can find most of their stuff in Denver.  I am pretty sure they dont get into North Denver but down town for sure (Argonaut's for sure)

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 04:16:43 PM »
Fermentedly Challenged is a blog/web site that does a great job with all news about beer in Colorado.  Dave Butler is the guy who runs it.  But he has a great map for Colorado that you can reference...

http://www.fermentedlychallenged.com/2008/08/colorado-beer-map.html

There might even be some fests around that time.  Burning Can in Lyons was around that same time period.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 04:58:19 PM »
Dry Dock added.  Sam's #3 looks like a good spot.  I suppose I should be thinking more about meals.  :shrug:

Great info, A-A-Ron.  I'm glad I started this thread.  I guarantee I'll be checking it while I'm traveling.  I might even get some family members on board for some beer excursions, if I can make sure my daughter is otherwise occupied.

I've already added Upslope and Avery in Boulder and those two are very likely stops since I have a cousin who lives in Boulder.   I have to figure out which OB location to hit up.

I'll probably have questions as our travel itinerary shakes out.  I'd like to spend the bulk of our travel and sightseeing on the front end of our trip so probably between June 9 & 13. 

Is the Beer Drinkers Guide to CO a worthwhile investment?

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 05:13:12 PM »
Dry Dock added.  Sam's #3 looks like a good spot.  I suppose I should be thinking more about meals.  :shrug:

Great info, A-A-Ron.  I'm glad I started this thread.  I guarantee I'll be checking it while I'm traveling.  I might even get some family members on board for some beer excursions, if I can make sure my daughter is otherwise occupied.

I've already added Upslope and Avery in Boulder and those two are very likely stops since I have a cousin who lives in Boulder.   I have to figure out which OB location to hit up.

I'll probably have questions as our travel itinerary shakes out.  I'd like to spend the bulk of our travel and sightseeing on the front end of our trip so probably between June 9 & 13. 

I prefer Tasty Weasel  :banned:

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 05:34:31 PM »

Tasty Weasel is the one I'm most drawn to but I get the impression it's not a place to take my daughter.   I'm mostly stuck with places I can go to for a meal, where having her around is acceptable....unless I get a chance to leave her with other family members while running around for beer.

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 05:35:15 PM »

Tasty Weasel is the one I'm most drawn to but I get the impression it's not a place to take my daughter.   I'm mostly at the mercy of places I can go to for a meal

They have ski-ball!

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 05:36:31 PM »
So.....family friendly?

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 05:37:26 PM »

North Boulder, Asher is another option as well.

Boulder is great.  If you have the time I would suggest to go up the Canyon.  There is a brewpub and brewery in Nederlands.  Wild Mountain and Very Nice.  Gets you really into the mountains.  Great on a bike or motorcycle.

I will ping you directly about the map.

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 05:45:16 PM »
So.....family friendly?

Pretty sure I've seen families there, but I could be wrong.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2013, 05:37:47 PM »
Anyone want to chime in on other food options, besides Sams #3?  What about must see scenic locations or attractions?

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 11:44:56 PM »
It looks like there's going to be a change in routing.  Instead of coming straight home from NOCO, we're going to head north to see Mt Rushmore and the Badlands and then come home on I-90.  That means we won't be stopping at Nebraska or Upstream.

I'm guessing that this doesn't really open up any better options but does anyone have suggestions for the new route?  Even some good liquor stores in southern MN would be helpful...Worthington, Fairmont, Albert Lea and Austin.

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2013, 01:13:24 AM »
It looks like there's going to be a change in routing.  Instead of coming straight home from NOCO, we're going to head north to see Mt Rushmore and the Badlands and then come home on I-90.  That means we won't be stopping at Nebraska or Upstream.

I'm guessing that this doesn't really open up any better options but does anyone have suggestions for the new route?  Even some good liquor stores in southern MN would be helpful...Worthington, Fairmont, Albert Lea and Austin.

I suggest not wasting your time at Crow Peak in Spearfish.  I believe that's the only(or one of few)  brewery in SD.

Offline OHLRangers

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2013, 11:24:16 AM »

I suggest not wasting your time at Crow Peak in Spearfish.  I believe that's the only(or one of few)  brewery in SD.

There is Granite City in Sioux Falls.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never been (despite actually having been in Sioux Falls a few times) but Monk's is supposed to be a good beer bar. I believe they sometimes have (or have had) Surly taps there.

A stop at the Corn Palace in Mitchell is a must, especially if it's about 105 degrees with 85% humidity outside.  :thumbup:

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2013, 08:53:46 PM »

I've never been (despite actually having been in Sioux Falls a few times) but Monk's is supposed to be a good beer bar. I believe they sometimes have (or have had) Surly taps there.

A stop at the Corn Palace in Mitchell is a must, especially if it's about 105 degrees with 85% humidity outside.  :thumbup:

I will be sure to avoid Crow Peak and I won't likely be hitting any beer bars since I'll have a 13 year old in tow.

Is it a coincidence that I've already been warned to avoid the Corn Palace because it's just a tourist trap?

I think I'm going to add Crazy Horse to the itinerary, too.

Offline OHLRangers

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2013, 10:20:52 PM »

I will be sure to avoid Crow Peak and I won't likely be hitting any beer bars since I'll have a 13 year old in tow.

Is it a coincidence that I've already been warned to avoid the Corn Palace because it's just a tourist trap?

I think I'm going to add Crazy Horse to the itinerary, too.

Corn Palace is a completely kitschy tourist trap. But how often can you visit a college gymnasium decorated with designs created from ears of corn?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad we made the hour drive out to Mitchell from SF when we were there back in 2005. But it was balls-hot. :sweaty:

We'd drag the kid to every beer bar/brewery/brewpub along the road...she turned out...ummmm....yeah she's ok.  :cheers:

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2013, 03:19:17 AM »
One of the brewers came down from Crow's Peak and brought a smoked dopplebock that was pretty good.  Also brought the IPA and the cream ale which were ok but not great.  I made the mistake of asking him about the diacetyl in the cream and he didn't know what I was talking about.   Aaaaaannnnndddd awkward topic change....

Offline t0rin0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pale Ale
  • Goodbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee Little Baby.
    • Beers sampled
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2013, 01:01:36 PM »
Just lurking in this thread since I'll finally be making the trip to GABF this year. On the subject of Crow Peak, have they expanded production? I found an empty 11th Hour IPA can in the desert in Joshua Tree a couple weeks ago, pretty random. Or maybe it was the heat stroke setting in. And the corn palace was pretty cool when I went (which was something like 20 years ago).

Back to  :popcorn:
Respect the badge
He earned it with his blood
Fear the gun
Your sentence may be death because...

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2013, 02:57:42 PM »

Thanks Howard!  It was a perfect stop for Lunch.

Chicken Fried Chicken with garlic smashed potatoes and the most delicious Creamed Corn in the history of the world.  Had the Fort Fletcher American IPA which was pretty tasty too.  Was hoping to try the Oatmeal Stout but didn't want a whole growler.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
The trip has been flying by, and with activities and travel, I've cut a number of destinations from the trip...almost all of them beer related.  :hot:

We didn't do anything beer related in CO Springs and we bypassed Aurora completely.  Luckily, we got in to Avery in Boulder last night.  We're getting together with family tonight so I'm not sure we'll get a chance to hit up Upslope or Twisted Pine before we head to Estes Park.

We've been having a great time but the lack of beer stops is a little frustrating.  On the bright side, I have found a couple of nice beer stores so I do not want for great Colorado beer.

Hopefully, beer opportunities will improve but I'm not going to get my hopes up.  :fingers crossed:

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 12:36:20 PM »
The trip has been flying by, and with activities and travel, I've cut a number of destinations from the trip...almost all of them beer related.  :hot:

We didn't do anything beer related in CO Springs and we bypassed Aurora completely.  Luckily, we got in to Avery in Boulder last night.  We're getting together with family tonight so I'm not sure we'll get a chance to hit up Upslope or Twisted Pine before we head to Estes Park.

We've been having a great time but the lack of beer stops is a little frustrating.  On the bright side, I have found a couple of nice beer stores so I do not want for great Colorado beer.

Hopefully, beer opportunities will improve but I'm not going to get my hopes up.  :fingers crossed:

I wouldn't be too worried about that

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2013, 07:14:06 PM »
We did stop at Twisted Pine and I greatly enjoyed it.  The Big Shot Espresso Stout was top notch and I just had to have the Hoppy Boy on tap after trying it in a can.  It didn't hurt that our bartender/waitress was a dish.

Once we were on the road, it didn't take very long for me to realize that hopping from location to location each day just didn't make any sense....too much time, packing and unpacking, checking in and out of hotels and travel between locations.  In the end, we spent 2 days in CO Springs, 3 days in Boulder and 2 days in Estes Park.  Of all the beer related stops I had planned to make, I was most disappointed in missing out on Dry Dock and Strange.  Otherwise, I feel like we hit up most of what was important to me, including all three Oskar Blues locations, Avery and Odell. 

The weather was outstanding, except for the 3 days of 100° temps and even those weren't that bad, with humidity at only 3%.

It was a great trip and even after putting 3100 miles on the odometer, I can say I'd do it all over again, in a heartbeat.

Sadly, I wasn't able to give A-A-Ron more of a heads-up on our itinerary so we were unable to hook up with him.  Grimm is a nice place...once you find it. ;-)  Luckily, it's right around the corner from the original location.

Offline Oxymoron

• Double IPA
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2013, 07:30:49 PM »
Sadly, I wasn't able to give A-A-Ron more of a heads-up on our itinerary so we were unable to hook up with him.  Grimm is a nice place...once you find it. ;-)  Luckily, it's right around the corner from the original location.

We like to confuse people  :D

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2013, 11:16:20 PM »

We like to confuse people  :D

:thumbup:

Offline emerge

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2013, 12:14:00 AM »
Looks like you drove past the world's largest ball of twine in Kansas :mellow:

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2013, 08:16:30 PM »
Looks like you drove past the world's largest ball of twine in Kansas :mellow:

Really bummed that we missed this.  :mellow: