search

Author Topic: ISO: NB Lips of Faith Cocao Mole  (Read 504 times)

Offline Naproxen

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Double IPA
  • Never Odd or Even
    • Say it loud, say it proud!
ISO: NB Lips of Faith Cocao Mole
« on: November 30, 2012, 03:32:16 PM »
I'm sure I can come up with something proper to send you in return.  Had this on tap at a fest back in October and apparently missed out on buying it around here.
[younger35] 12:25 am: Just on weekends dick
[Squid] 12:25 am: you only have dick on weekends, younger?
[bakes] 12:25 am: Your dick wears a helmet on weekends?

Offline everetends

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Barleywine
  • The flightless waterfowl of your nightmares.
    • Birmingham Craft Beer Examiner (aka me!)
Re: ISO: NB Lips of Faith Cocao Mole
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 09:39:40 PM »
That's Tara's current favorite beer, but it has sadly dried up around here.  I will keep an eye out, and I'll make sure to send you some if we hit a honey hole in the near future. 
22:56:51 ‹Javit› :EXCITEDBONAR:
22:56:57 ‹Javit› keep it up gilly, keep it up

Offline Swabs

• Where's my parrot hat?
  • VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Barleywine
  • Furley is amazNOG
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 07:35:14 AM »
That's Tara's current favorite beer, but it has sadly dried up around here.  I will keep an eye out, and I'll make sure to send you some if we hit a honey hole in the near future.

I'll hit your honey hole
Gilly> this is totally murdering my unicorn blood boner

Offline Ratchet

• Pilsner
  • t: @RatchetBrews RatchetBrews.com
    • Ratchet Brews
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »
I'm sure I can come up with something proper to send you in return.  Had this on tap at a fest back in October and apparently missed out on buying it around here.
How many do you want and what do you have access to in your area to trade?
t: @RatchetBrews
RatchetBrews.com
KnoxBeerCrew.com

Offline wisconsinbeer1

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Double IPA
  • 40 oz. to Freedom
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 11:58:40 PM »
Still looking for this?
“Great ballplayers drink Lite beer because it’s less filling. I know. I asked one.” -Bob Uecker

Offline Naproxen

• VIP Member
  • Double IPA
  • Never Odd or Even
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 12:35:18 PM »
I have one bottle coming to me I believe but I definitely want more.

I live in DC.  On the hoppy side there is DC Brau, love their beers.  They don't do many bottled offerings (canning their normal lineup) and growler hours are 1-4 on Saturdays so that is a touch more difficult to pull off but not impossible.  I am going out this Saturday hopefully, if I get a zip car lined up.  We get a bunch of Epic brewing out here from Utah which I adore.  Most recently I have seen their Big Bad Baptist on the shelves.  I also get Founders, Bells, Goose Island, Sixpoint, Stillwater , some Bruery here and there.  I'd have to make a trip out to some of the cooler stores to take a recent inventory.

I haven't traded in awhile and I missed out on Secret Santa so I'm all for trading with multiple people.  No real big rush on this, I only need it for my own personal consumption. 

Offline Ratchet

• Pilsner
  • t: @RatchetBrews RatchetBrews.com
    • Ratchet Brews
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 12:58:51 PM »

I live in DC.  On the hoppy side there is DC Brau, love their beers.  They don't do many bottled offerings (canning their normal lineup) and growler hours are 1-4 on Saturdays so that is a touch more difficult to pull off but not impossible.  I am going out this Saturday hopefully, if I get a zip car lined up.  We get a bunch of Epic brewing out here from Utah which I adore.  Most recently I have seen their Big Bad Baptist on the shelves.  I also get Founders, Bells, Goose Island, Sixpoint, Stillwater , some Bruery here and there.  I'd have to make a trip out to some of the cooler stores to take a recent inventory.

I might be up for a DC Brau so Sixpoint Resin or some Bells depending on what's available. Most of the other stuff I can get here or in Asheville 2 hours away. I'll check the local bottle shops, but a week ago they were in no danger of having a Cocao Mole shortage. There were cases of it just stacked up. Hell we still have all the last 6 months of the different NB Lips of Faith around.
t: @RatchetBrews
RatchetBrews.com
KnoxBeerCrew.com

Offline Naproxen

• VIP Member
  • Double IPA
  • Never Odd or Even
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »

I might be up for a DC Brau so Sixpoint Resin or some Bells depending on what's available. Most of the other stuff I can get here or in Asheville 2 hours away. I'll check the local bottle shops, but a week ago they were in no danger of having a Cocao Mole shortage. There were cases of it just stacked up. Hell we still have all the last 6 months of the different NB Lips of Faith around.

There are still a bunch of the other Lips of Faith around here too.  I think DC in general only got a case or two of the Cocoa Mole.  I can definitely get you Resin and DC Brau.  Great Lakes Blackout Stout just made an appearance as well.  Anything in particular from Bells you want me to seek out?