search

Author Topic: Central Waters  (Read 9819 times)

Offline Javit

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
Re: Central Waters
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2011, 09:57:48 PM »
CW apparently brewed a Belgian Blonde and Ridgeview got a keg  :thumbup:  tasty stuff. $10 for a growler.

Do I need to bring my own growler?
Yo lloré porque no tenía zapatos hasta que vi un niño que no tenía pies.
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

01:11:54 ‹everetends› you are a big, rigid boy

01:44:00 ‹everetends› I have huge balls

Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!

Offline JJ

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Barleywine
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2011, 09:59:16 PM »
CW apparently brewed a Belgian Blonde and Ridgeview got a keg  :thumbup:  tasty stuff. $10 for a growler.
Had it in May. Pretty good stuff :thumbup:
The Force is what gives a brewer his power. It's an energy field created by yeast. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It converts polysaccharides to ethyl alcohol.

Offline flyingbison

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2011, 09:59:43 PM »

I can't remember what he charges for growlers there.  Do you have some with you?  I have about 3 dozen of them in my basement if you need one.

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
  • signed life away on the internet totally worth it
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2011, 10:01:09 PM »

I can't remember what he charges for growlers there.  Do you have some with you?  I have about 3 dozen of them in my basement if you need one.

$5 to buy one but Ridgeview fills any
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2011, 10:08:09 PM »

I don't have any growlers here with me.  I might take you up on that.  Though I'm only in town until next Saturday. But then again I do need to go on a beer run there.  Decisions decisions...
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2011, 10:12:24 PM »

I don't have any growlers here with me.  I might take you up on that.  Though I'm only in town until next Saturday. But then again I do need to go on a beer run there.  Decisions decisions...

just let me know if you want any

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2011, 10:14:20 PM »

just let me know if you want any

:thumbup: :cheers:
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2011, 10:48:19 PM »
ah, apparently they are putting this in Chardonnay barrels too  :shrug:

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2011, 04:37:37 PM »
Bison>  :bye:
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2011, 11:32:01 AM »

That growler was as good as empty as soon as I poured the first glass. Real good stuff! Finished it off last night with a friend.  Want me to drop the empty back off sometime this week?
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2011, 11:58:18 AM »

That growler was as good as empty as soon as I poured the first glass. Real good stuff! Finished it off last night with a friend.  Want me to drop the empty back off sometime this week?

Nah ... keep it or recycle it.  I've got way more than I could possibly ever use.

Online Severstad

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2011, 01:31:51 PM »

Good info, mang.

I was going to buy bottles at Club Liquor, but I'll try it from a growler instead.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
    • NFLMVP's Trade References
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2011, 09:24:01 PM »
Picked up a sixer at Club and later saw it for $7.49 at Woodman's in Appleton.  Drinking some right now...
Take good care of your beer and your beer will take good care of you.

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2011, 03:28:56 PM »
http://www.centralwaters.com/beer/pdf/CW_2011ProdSchedule.pdf

not too fancy and nothing too revealing but something new i hadn't seen yet :shrug:

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »

Belgian Blonde has been around for a while.  It's even been bottled.  We had a keg at the pre-party too.

Online Severstad

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2011, 10:15:39 AM »
Hey everyone - wanted to give some updates as far as the Anniversary Party and beer releases.

Anniversary Party will again be the last Saturday in January (28th). Same gig as last year - bands, food for sale to benefit the Jensen Center (local community center), raffles, etc. We will be running more shuttles this year to accomodate the masses. We will release Peruvian Morning that day and a new beer celebrating our 14th Anniversary (1414 - a big stout aged 14 months in 14 yr old barrels). We will have more details and updates over the next two months.

Exodus is in the bottle - we are waiting for it to condition properly then it will be released. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving it will be going to distributors. We only did 1500 so most stores will be lucky to get a case (6 bottles/cs). Some of this will make our satellite distributors in other states as well. We are attempting to compile a list of all the stores that will receive it and how much they are getting - if this list does happen we will link it to our website / fb pages.

Bourbon Barrel Stout will be released over the first three weeks of December so it is all in stores before Christmas - Kosmyk Charlie's Y2K Catastrophe Ale will be making it's return after two years of lapse! Look for that at the same time as BBS.

Bourbon Barrel Barleywine will be released in early January, and Bourbon Barrel Cherry Stout in February.

All of these beers in some amount will be making the out of state distributors that we have this year.

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2011, 10:25:10 AM »

Exodus is in the bottle - we are waiting for it to condition properly then it will be released. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving it will be going to distributors. We only did 1500 so most stores will be lucky to get a case (6 bottles/cs). Some of this will make our satellite distributors in other states as well. We are attempting to compile a list of all the stores that will receive it and how much they are getting - if this list does happen we will link it to our website / fb pages.

:thumbdown:

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »
re: 1414

"Limited - we only did 30bbls and a chunk of it will go into kegs."

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »

:thumbdown:

Love the guys and love their beer but I wish they'd take a page out of New Glarus' play book and concentrate on their local customers. 

NONE of this kind of stuff should leave the state, until they are able to produce enough to completely satisfy local demand.

This makes me worry a little about the availability of all of their special releases this season.

Offline thewimperoo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »
I'm surprised they're sending out since we didn't get any of the coffee stout.
Dan

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2011, 10:30:05 AM »
http://www.thecountrytoday.com/country_life_main/article_f9b45964-1b8b-11e1-8a02-001cc4c002e0.html

Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:41 pm

That's beer: Crafting the right combination sets Central Waters brews apart By Sara Bredesen | Regional Editor The Country Today | 0 comments

AMHERST - "Water, barley, yeast and hops. That's it. That's beer," said Paul Graham, co-owner of Central Waters Brewing Co. in Amherst.

What Graham didn't say is that it takes creativity, attention to detail and an intimate knowledge of how each ingredient interacts with the others to craft the company's 18 or so unique brews.

Doing it successfully for 13 years is what has moved Central Waters from a two-man operation in a rundown 2,500-square foot building in Junction City to an energy-efficient 15,000-square-foot structure and an eye on more growth in the Amherst Industrial Park.

"I remember being in college sitting out in the garage with my business partner, Anello (Mollica), brewing a batch of beer saying, ‘Man if we could do this as a living, that would be so cool.' The cards just fell right," Graham said. "Young and dumb, but if you think about it, isn't that everybody's dream? If you could take the one thing you love doing and turn it into a full-time job, be your own boss ... "

In 1998, Graham got his dream and was brought on as a brewer by two friends who set up shop on a shoestring in the cramped Junction City space. He and one of the owners ran the show.

"We did everything back then, from making it to bottling it to actually delivering it in the beds of our pickups," he said. "It was a rough go."

The razor-thin profit margin on about 750 barrels of beer production - one barrel equals 31 gallons - and only $100,000 in sales meant little was getting banked at the end of the year. It was either go big or go home, and the others went home, Graham said. He bought the company in 2001 with another partner and ran it for five more years in Junction City.

The partnership shifted again in 2006, and a year later, he and his garage buddy, Mollica, opened up in a new 7,500-square-foot building in Amherst. They were able to double production to 1,500 barrels.

The building has been expanded twice more, and today is a 30-barrel brew house (930-gallon brew vat) with six 30-barrel fermenters, six 60-barrel fermenters and one 90-barrel fermenter. Production is up to about 8,000 barrels a year with a goal of 12,000 in 2012. Two more 90-barrel fermenters are expected to go online in the next few months, Graham said.

"It's a hobby gone out of control," he added, laughing.

Changing demand

At the heart of it all is the beer.

"For a long time beer was the lower-class drink of choice," Graham said. "I know it's stereotypical, but I think that preconceived notion that goes with beer is quickly fading. Beer is morphing away from what the American standard used to be of this fizzy yellow stuff to extremely complex, high-quality stuff."

It takes two to four years to develop a beer, and the company is putting its focus on the high-end brews. One of them is the newly released Exodus that is aged 18 months in barrels, is corked like a fine Champagne and will sell for $12 a bottle. Graham said it is important to maintain quality in the flagship beers but always be ready with the next new thing.

"Being a craft brewer, you understand that most of your fans, most of your consumers, are not necessarily brand loyal. They're going to try whatever is different, whatever is new, whatever they haven't tried before," he said. "Variety really is the spice of life for the craft beer drinker."

Other Central Waters beers already available in stores and bars in Wisconsin, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Rochester and Chicago come with descriptive names like Mud Puppy Porter, Shine On, Whitewater Weisen, Ouisconsing Red Ale, Glacial Trail IPA, and a 2008 Great America Beer Festival gold medal winner Bourbon Barrel Barleywine.

A barrel building was put up last year that can hold up to 500 oak casks that exude the heavy perfume of Kentucky bourbon. Graham said about 10 percent of last year's production is steeping in there, slowly becoming Bourbon Barrel Cherry Stout.

Energy savings

Graham said he hears companies tout their "green" philosophies, but he thinks it's overused marketing hype. Despite keeping their own efforts low-key, Central Waters in May was named the state's first Green Tier brewery by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.

"We do this for us, not for anybody else," Graham said.

The Amherst building is run with energy-efficient lighting, pump motors and radiant in-floor heat, with a portion of both its process heat and electricity coming from two arrays of solar panels. Much of the stainless steel equipment is refurbished, and the guest tap room is decorated with recycled boards and tin from a nearby farm.

"I don't know if people realize that beer is an agricultural product. You use nothing but plants and water and a living organism to ferment them," Graham said. "Ninety percent of the fluctuation in our business is actually dependent on agricultural markets."

The company is trying to directly source some of its raw material. Barley is purchased monthly in 25-ton loads, and some of it is from an organic grower just a few miles down the road. The company also is part of a five-member brewery group, the Midwest Hops and Barley Cooperative, putting seed money into a pool to offset startup costs for hops growing.

"We still can't put all our eggs in one basket, but what we can do is build cushions and work with it so we can get a very large portion from (Wisconsin)," Graham said.

Waste grain from the brewing process is used as a soil amendment at a nearby community-supported-agriculture garden, and a small amount ends up as cattle feed.

"We originally implemented these initiatives because we believe in sustainability, but we quickly saw the benefits in energy savings these changes made," Mollica said last spring. "Hopefully, other businesses, large and small, see us as a small business that found a way to do these things and save money in the long run, and we can be role models for them."

There could be a lot of eyes on them as craft brewing faces a production bubble of sorts.

According to the Brewers Association, in the first half of this year craft brew sales rose 15 percent in dollars and 14 percent by volume, compared with growth of 12 percent and 9 percent respectively in the same period of 2010.

"The industry is scaring me a little bit right now," Graham said. "There's a lot of growth in our sector, but there's also a lot of breweries slated to open."

As of June, 725 craft breweries were on tap to open, compared with 389 in June last year. There were fewer than 100 craft breweries in the country 30 years ago, and today there are 1,740, according to the Brewers Association. More than 70 of them are in Wisconsin.

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2011, 09:46:31 AM »
Central Waters Brewing Company
BEER UPDATE: Bourbon Barrel Stout, Kosmyk Charlies Y2K Catastophe Ale (Barleywine), and Exodus have been picked up by our distributors in the Central Wisconsin, Madison, La Crosse, and Superior markets. Other markets will not be picking up until earliest of next week. Thanks for the support!!

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #172 on: December 14, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »
BEER UPDATE: Our eastern Wisconsin distributor (Kenosha to Green Bay) has just picked up Exodus, Bourbon Barrel Stout, Kosmyk Charlie's Y2K Catastrophe Ale, and Slainte (Scotch Ale). Look for these in stores by this weekend!!

Offline Javit

• Old Ale
  • A wild rumpus!
« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2011, 12:01:02 PM »
BEER UPDATE: Our eastern Wisconsin distributor (Kenosha to Green Bay) has just picked up Exodus, Bourbon Barrel Stout, Kosmyk Charlie's Y2K Catastrophe Ale, and Slainte (Scotch Ale). Look for these in stores by this weekend!!

:pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle:
- Oswaldo Guayasamín

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2011, 01:46:42 PM »

:deadbanana:

what's this Slainte???

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #175 on: December 14, 2011, 01:58:54 PM »

what's this Slainte???

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #176 on: December 14, 2011, 02:14:44 PM »

what's this Slainte???

<_<  i meant it more in the "how come i haven't heard of this before today" kinda  way 

Offline beam

• Quadrupel
« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2011, 06:24:11 PM »
What is Exodus?  :coffee:

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2011, 08:00:22 PM »

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #179 on: December 16, 2011, 08:56:41 PM »
"Just tapped a collaberation from Central Waters/Local Option (Chicago) called Le Petite Morts. Here's how it's described: "A difficult beer to describe, but it is 8.3% alcohol, a very deep mahogany color, with a very subtle belgian ester profile on the nose. This flavor carries through the palate, a bit of smoky caramel, with a hint of the banana like esters from the belgian yeast. I wouldnt go so far as to call this a dubbel, the yeast is a mixture of belgian yeast and american ale yeast."

We have the only barrel in the GB area.

$9.99/growler."

Offline JJ

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Barleywine
« Reply #180 on: February 08, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »
I found 4-packs of BBW, BBS and Peruvian Morning for $10 each. :thumbup:
Thinking about going back for cases.
The Force is what gives a brewer his power. It's an energy field created by yeast. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It converts polysaccharides to ethyl alcohol.

Offline tavernjef

• TBS Founding Member
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old Ale
« Reply #181 on: February 08, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »

Same here, went back and picked up a case of Peruvian Morning today after getting a four pk yesterday...
 :banned: :banned: :banned:
Life without beer is too terrible to contemplate.

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #182 on: February 08, 2012, 09:23:18 PM »

Same here, went back and picked up a case of Peruvian Morning today after getting a four pk yesterday...

Way ahead of you boyz....

:ale: :banned: :ale: :banned: :ale:

Offline Initiative

• TBS Founding Member
  • Quadrupel
  • Beer Slap Bob
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2012, 11:33:39 PM »

loving the Peruvian morning  :banned: damn good fresh

Way ahead of you boyz....

:ale: :banned: :ale: :banned: :ale:
Thread killer extraordinaire!
00:21:17 ‹braconid› I'm a fan of little tits, but not silver dollar pancakes with rancid butter nipples
00:21:31 ‹nchrist› lol
00:21:42 ‹Steve Tasker› i'm not even kidding, i'd hit it.....a lot

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #184 on: February 21, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
Bourbon Barrel Cherry Stout going getting bottled right now!!

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2012, 08:19:23 PM »
We have received a few comments about off flavors in this years Peruvian Morning. In our own tests at the brewery, we have seen some undesirable flavors as well. We are aware of the situation, and are currently investigating it. In the meantime, we are currently working out the logistics of a voluntary recall for those who feel they would like to do so. We stand behind the quality of our beers and will do what we can to make this right by everyone. Stay tuned for details as we work out them out, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2012, 08:21:16 PM »
We have received a few comments about off flavors in this years Peruvian Morning. In our own tests at the brewery, we have seen some undesirable flavors as well. We are aware of the situation, and are currently investigating it. In the meantime, we are currently working out the logistics of a voluntary recall for those who feel they would like to do so. We stand behind the quality of our beers and will do what we can to make this right by everyone. Stay tuned for details as we work out them out, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

http://www.thebeerspot.com/forum/index.php/topic,10667.msg490012.html#msg490012

haven't noticed any problems yet

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2012, 08:24:02 PM »

http://www.thebeerspot.com/forum/index.php/topic,10667.msg490012.html#msg490012

haven't noticed any problems yet

stupid search function  <_<

had one, tasted just fine to me.  seems some people complain about their barrel aged beers every year  :shrug:

Offline wisconsinbeer1

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Double IPA
  • 40 oz. to Freedom
« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2012, 01:07:23 AM »
Crap, I should have looked for a previous Central Waters thread before I started that one.  :bag:
“Great ballplayers drink Lite beer because it’s less filling. I know. I asked one.” -Bob Uecker

Offline NFLMVP

• Barleywine
  • Cerevisia Supra Omnia
« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2013, 11:51:47 AM »
Regarding Peruvian Morning returns at the Anniversary Party this weekend, I just received this email....

Hello!

Just to confirm with everyone, your name will be on a list at our 'to go' beer area with the number of credits that has been issued to you. You received one credit for each 4 pack of Peruvian Morning. Each credit will be good for EITHER :

ONE four pack
ONE six pack
ONE bottle of 15 (Anniversary Beer)

These amounts will not count against your case limit if a case limit applies to the beer you are purchasing.

If someone else is picking up your beer, you have already given us that persons name, they should use THEIR name, NOT yours, when looking for the credit. It will be up to you to remember how much your credit was, at this point your credit has already been moved to that person's name.

Thanks again for your support! See ya Saturday!

CWBC

Offline wisconsinbeer1

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Double IPA
  • 40 oz. to Freedom
« Reply #190 on: January 22, 2013, 10:47:27 PM »
Regarding Peruvian Morning returns at the Anniversary Party this weekend, I just received this email....

Hello!

Just to confirm with everyone, your name will be on a list at our 'to go' beer area with the number of credits that has been issued to you. You received one credit for each 4 pack of Peruvian Morning. Each credit will be good for EITHER :

ONE four pack
ONE six pack
ONE bottle of 15 (Anniversary Beer)

These amounts will not count against your case limit if a case limit applies to the beer you are purchasing.

If someone else is picking up your beer, you have already given us that persons name, they should use THEIR name, NOT yours, when looking for the credit. It will be up to you to remember how much your credit was, at this point your credit has already been moved to that person's name.

Thanks again for your support! See ya Saturday!

CWBC

Man I really hope people didnt take advantage of them doing this and lie about how much they purchased or if they didnt buy any and said they did.
“Great ballplayers drink Lite beer because it’s less filling. I know. I asked one.” -Bob Uecker

Offline flyingbison

• Russian Imperial Stout
  • persona non grata
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2013, 07:07:22 AM »

Man I really hope people didnt take advantage of them doing this and lie about how much they purchased or if they didnt buy any and said they did.

I'm still waiting to get anything from them. 

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2013, 03:24:49 PM »
Party details

OK Folks, here it is...the details...

We will not be accepting credit cards, but there will be an ATM on site!

Shuttles will start picking up in Stevens Point at 2:30, they will run continuously, so please be patient if you didn't get on the first one!

Music starts around 3:30, music will end around 11 PM when we will start making sure people are leaving and getting on the shuttles.

There is no cover charge and this is not a ticketed event!

Four Pack sales will include Peruvian Morning, Bourbon Barrel Barleywine, Bourbon Barrel Cherry Stout with no limit on anything except Cherry Stout, which will have a 6 four pack limit, price is $14 per four pack.

We will be selling 15, the much anticipated follow up to our Gold Medal winning 1414. There are extremely limited quantities of this beer, as such there is a 4 bottle limit on this one! 22 oz bottles, $15 per bottle. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the limits on this as the night goes on!

To answer the rumors, 15 is 1414, aged in the barrel for an extra year, so 26 months on oak. Yes, I think it is better than 1414.

Doors open at 3 firm! If you come early, it will likely be cold, so be prepared! All sales will happen in a heated environment (we will have a heated tent attached to the building).

Pints will be $4 each, food will be for sale as well.

This, my friends, is gonna be fun.
Dan

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2013, 03:40:59 PM »
4 bottle limit.  gah.

oh well, i'll just make up for it with other beers.

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2013, 04:38:38 PM »
4 bottle limit.  gah.

oh well, i'll just make up for it with other beers.

Either less people will drive up now or they'll just bring more mules.
Dan

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #195 on: January 24, 2013, 08:20:34 AM »
had a dream last night that i was talking with MVP and one of the owners when they started the bottle sales.. within maybe 30 seconds all of the 15 was gone.

Online Severstad

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »
had a dream last night that i was talking with MVP and one of the owners when they started the bottle sales.. within maybe 30 seconds all of the 15 was gone.

Nightmare thread is that way ----------------->

:(

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Geuze
« Reply #197 on: January 24, 2013, 09:12:09 AM »
:(

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2013, 01:28:45 PM »
Wow.   :bow: :drunk: :deadbanana:
Here comes the draft list! Pretty impressive!

3 bars this year, the front bar will be flagship and seasonal only, we will have a side bar that is only high end beer, and a bar by the bands with a few flagships.

Front Bar:
Honey Blonde
Shine On
Ouisconsing Red
Happy Heron Pale Ale
Glacial Trail IPA
Mudpuppy Porter
Nitropuppy
Satin Solstice Imperial Stout
Brewhouse Coffee Stout
Slainte Scotch Ale

High End Tappings!
On All night:
Bourbon Barrel Slainte Scotch Ale
Rye Bourbon Stout
Y2K Barleywine 2012
Peruvian Morning (yes all night)
Bourbon Stout
Bourbon Barrel Barleywine 2012
Bourbon Cherry Stout (yes all night)
Exodus! (yes all night)
Timed Releases:
3 PM - 2011 Bourbon Barrel Barleywine
5 PM - 1414
6 PM - 15
7 PM (or when 15 kicks, so probably 6:05!) - 2011 Y2K Barleywine
Then switching between the 2011 Y2K and Bourbon Barrel Barleywine the rest of the night.

Please note that Bourbon Cherry Stout, Exodus, 1414 and 15 will be $5 per 8 oz pour, the rest are $4.
Dan

Offline thewimperoo

• Old Ale
  • Commit to the Indian
    • TBS Blog
« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2013, 11:08:57 PM »
:coffee:  Shitshow?
Dan