search

Author Topic: Brac in Atlanta v2.0  (Read 3994 times)

Offline braconid

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Old Ale
Re: Brac in Atlanta v2.0
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2012, 08:58:07 AM »
Down to crunch time.  What the plan up in this bitch?

Meet there at opening.  Lunch with everyone.  After lunch, my wife and kids will depart to the hotel.  I can play till about 5, but then will need to move back to the hotel.  I hope someone can still drop me off.  We can always hang out and have dinner and beers like we did last time.

Offline GatorBeerGeek

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Ale
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »
So 11am at Brick Store tomorrow then? 

I won't be able to take you to the hotel since I'll be riding Marta.  I hope Gilly and Tara can help out.  Sorry things fell apart on my end with that.

Haven't decided what to bring.  Options are pretty wide open really if anyone has any requests.  Most of my selection is stouts which I know some people seem to not be into much anymore.

Offline everetends

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Barleywine
  • The flightless waterfowl of your nightmares.
    • Birmingham Craft Beer Examiner (aka me!)
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2012, 12:48:06 PM »
So 11am at Brick Store tomorrow then? 

I won't be able to take you to the hotel since I'll be riding Marta.  I hope Gilly and Tara can help out.  Sorry things fell apart on my end with that.

Haven't decided what to bring.  Options are pretty wide open really if anyone has any requests.  Most of my selection is stouts which I know some people seem to not be into much anymore.
We will be able to take care of Kevin getting back to the hotel. 

Stouts are cool with me. 
22:56:51 ‹Javit› :EXCITEDBONAR:
22:56:57 ‹Javit› keep it up gilly, keep it up

Offline GatorBeerGeek

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2012, 07:29:04 PM »
Got an El Murcielago, an Old Numbskull, and a Hunahpu to bring.  At least I know 2 will be good.  The El Murcielago seems to be a coin flip.  Undrinkable or awesome each time I have tried it.  Hopefully this is an awesome one.

Offline everetends

• Barleywine
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »
Got an El Murcielago, an Old Numbskull, and a Hunahpu to bring.  At least I know 2 will be good.  The El Murcielago seems to be a coin flip.  Undrinkable or awesome each time I have tried it.  Hopefully this is an awesome one.
Is it just us plus the Lee and possibly Ding? 

Offline GatorBeerGeek

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2012, 10:52:36 PM »

AFAIK

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2012, 05:44:33 AM »

AFAIK
I woulda come, but to be quite honest, I don't find the BSP cellar to be all that exciting
non-conformists are all the same...

Offline everetends

• Barleywine
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 02:18:52 PM »

AFAIK
I woulda come, but to be quite honest, I don't find the BSP cellar to be all that exciting
Neither do I, I find the idea of showing Kevin the cellar for the first time (with electricity) and hanging out with good friends exciting.   :shrug:

Offline braconid

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Old Ale
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »

AFAIK
Neither do I, I find the idea of showing Kevin the cellar for the first time (with electricity) and hanging out with good friends exciting.   :shrug:

Exactly.  I would have been find sharing beers in the lobby of the hotel, but when there is a venue available I won't turn my nose up...even with the bathroom options as they are.

Offline unclejedi

• VIP Member
  • Quadrupel
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2012, 12:17:45 AM »

AFAIK

Exactly.  I would have been find sharing beers in the lobby of the hotel, but when there is a venue available I won't turn my nose up...even with the bathroom options as they are.
Well, my point was really that there might have been more comfortable places... if hanging out with friends is the main goal, what was wrong with the back of the Belgian bar?
non-conformists are all the same...

Offline everetends

• Barleywine
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2012, 12:33:22 AM »

AFAIK

Well, my point was really that there might have been more comfortable places... if hanging out with friends is the main goal, what was wrong with the back of the Belgian bar?
For two reasons.

1.  They were open on a busy Saturday and that would have taken a table away from a server.

2.  Not too keen on opening beers in front of other customers when they are packed because that comes off as either rude or gives them the impression they can just roll in and drink up their own stash. 

If it makes you feel better, last year when Brac came into town we did just that (table at the back of the Belgian bar) but it was a very slow Sunday afternoon where the upstairs didn't open until later and we didn't have nearly as many bottles that go around. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:51:07 AM by everetends »

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2012, 09:38:44 AM »
Is GBG's beer buddy Lee the same as Brickstore Lee?

Offline GatorBeerGeek

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2012, 09:42:35 AM »

Maybe.  The one in the picture thread is Brick Store (2 words) Lee.  I also have a more regular drinking buddy whose name is Lee (OskarsBamaBlues on BA) as well.  So it depends on context.  I usually qualify with Brick Store for Brick Store Lee to avoid any confusion.

Last time Kevin was in town, Lee drank with us.  This time Brick Store Lee drank with us  ;D

Offline thickfreakness

• VIP Member
  • Russian Imperial Stout
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2012, 09:45:53 AM »

Maybe.  The one in the picture thread is Brick Store (2 words) Lee.  I also have a more regular drinking buddy whose name is Lee (OskarsBamaBlues on BA) as well.  So it depends on context.  I usually qualify with Brick Store for Brick Store Lee to avoid any confusion.

Last time Kevin was in town, Lee drank with us.  This time Brick Store Lee drank with us  ;D

Oh ok. So you have two Lee's. Confusing.

Offline everetends

• Barleywine
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2012, 11:28:23 AM »

I live close by and this dynamic confused me quite often too.   :lol:

Offline GatorBeerGeek

• VIP Member
  • Old Ale
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2012, 11:30:02 AM »

Come on... you are on TBS for Christ's sake.  Aren't you all used to the multiple people with the same name thing by now?

Offline fRed Scare

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • Fnord
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2012, 12:38:39 PM »

Come on... you are on TBS for Christ's sake.  Aren't you all used to the multiple people with the same name thing by now?

Only if you were all named Jeff or Steve.
Quote from: J-Rod
I ended up drinking 9 times my body weight in beer, broke three glasses over my head, 7 over others, ordered up 17 hookers for a little afterparty, held a cabbie hostage while running his cab through the Madison capitol doors, and I grabbed gator's ass.

Offline everetends

• Barleywine
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2012, 12:14:05 AM »

Come on... you are on TBS for Christ's sake.  Aren't you all used to the same people with the multiple names thing by now?

Only if you were all named Jeff or Steve/Pete/PepperPete/Bill.
Fixed. 

Offline Tip Top

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Lambic
    • TheBeerSpot.com
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2012, 10:59:16 AM »

You forgot all the Mikes.

Offline fRed Scare

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • Russian Imperial Stout
  • Fnord
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2012, 11:03:26 AM »

You forgot all the Mikes.

Eff them.
Quote from: J-Rod
I ended up drinking 9 times my body weight in beer, broke three glasses over my head, 7 over others, ordered up 17 hookers for a little afterparty, held a cabbie hostage while running his cab through the Madison capitol doors, and I grabbed gator's ass.

Offline mr. furley

• Female
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Geuze
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2017, 03:58:56 PM »
having rough idle on my h3, I have no idea where to take my baby. Who do you guys recommend  not a dealership anyone in Atlanta specialize in hummers?

now this. this is cleverly disguised.

PM SENT
Quote from: urbanhack
my head was buried in shuke's tits.
TITS help you hit home runs.