search

Author Topic: Drink Craft Beer Summerfest: A Celebration of Farmhouse Ale - July 13 &14  (Read 856 times)

Offline jmu500

• VIP Member
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • Quadrupel
http://drinkcraftbeer.com/summerfest

From the website:
Summer is a time for many things, among them great beer, good times with friends and delicious food! In that spirit, Drink Craft Beer brings you our first annual Summerfest: A Celebration of Farmhouse Ale!

Drink Craft Beer Summerfest: A Celebration of Farmhouse Ale
July 13th & 14th
Somverville Armory - 191 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA
Session 1 - Friday, July 13th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, July 14th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, July 14th: 6-9:30pm

Why Join Us At Summerfest?

Drink Craft Beer Summerfest is New England’s only fest focusing on Farmhouse Ales and Saisons. By attending, you’ll be able to sample 70+ Farmhouse Ales and summer beers from 25 of New England’s best craft brewers! Many of these brews are being made specifically for this event or being released here.

Additionally, you can sample and purchase from several local food vendors including long-time Drink Craft Beer friends such as Taza Chocolate and B. Good. Food options will include summer favorites such as fresh fruit popsicles, gourmet hot dogs, delicious local burgers, chocolate, cheese and more.

Note: To provide the best experience possible for this event, each session is limited to only 395 tickets. Buy your tickets soon to ensure you don't miss out!

Offline duhast500

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Malt Liquor
I am looking forward to this. I've been trying to get my buddies to go but they're not beer geeks.

There are a list of great breweries that are going to be there and it's right in my backyard so I'm glad about that.

See you there.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
  --Henny Youngman

Offline DCB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Malt Liquor
Glad to hear you're coming to the fest duhast. In addition to all the bad ass saisons, the brewers are all bringing a variety of other beers so there's really going to be something for everyone. So even your non beer geek friends should have a good time.

Cheers,

Devon (co-founder of DrinkCraftBeer.com)