rss feed Twitter Feed Facebook Fan Page
Sign In
 
 
Not Registered Yet? Register to have access to all content.

Did you miss your activation email?
Latest Reviews
Latest Drinks
Latest Beers Added

Beer Information
 
Average Review High Score Low Score Reviews Tried Consumed
NA NA NA 0 1 0

Add Image
Replicale 2014 by Revolution Brewing
American Amber / Red Ale
5.20 % ABV

Replicale 2014 is being made by 30 members of the Illinois Craft Brewers Guild this year. All 30 versions of this American-style Amber/Red Ale will be showcased at the Oak Park Micro Brew & Food Review on Aug. 16, 2014.

All of the beers are made with 95% Pilsner malt, and the brewers’ choice of Crystal malt for the remaining 5%. These malts give the beer its pale copper hue. It is hopped with 100% Cascade and dry-hopped with just a bit more, since we didn't want to overpower the malt. The Replicale committee wanted something on the lighter side for summertime drinkability. 

Who's Drinking this?:
Last 5 Drinks Consumed
 
Be the first to drink this beer!
 
There are no reviews for this beer yet. Login and be the first to review it!